"There's only two teams in Melbourne,
    There's only two teams in Melbourne,

Two teams in Melbourne,
    There's only two teams in Melbourne"
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

...in another football code, close to the hearts of many here, some nasty shit is about to be exposed.

How's all this stuff coming out about Essendon and their sports science department and the implication of the unlawful use of 'performance enhancing' substances...no wonder they were untouchable for the first half of the 2012 season.

Even Geelong has been implicated (?) through employing the sport scientist before he was headhunted by 'Bomber' Thompson when he jumped ship to Essendon. Apparently 'the weapon' has also been sacked (another former Geelong connection)...Interesting times ahead, looking forward to how the AFL spin doctors keep this 'baby' under wraps...

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        Very disappointing.

@ EM,

Egejska........javi se....kaj si be nashio?
        Are you still in custody for breaking seats? lol joking.
        Lol, my mates and I have been joking about this chair smashing thing for the last few days. But in all honesty it's just plain stupid. The Heart supporters who were involved need to think about the impact their actions have on the club. Some of these muppets need to pull their heads in.

Was a great game though. Probably a bit unlucky to not come away with at least a draw, but still had fun at the match. Found the old wog outside the ground selling semki and bought half a dozen bags. Reminded me of the Preston days as a kid, seeing that old couple wheel around those baskets at both home and away games.

On the way out we got caught in amongst the NT walking across the bridge. None of us wear merchandise which helped us blend in, but we made sure to make a few smart ass comments about MV to one another lol.
        LOL ouch this is going to bite you back

The following coming from your chief executive Scott Munn re muzza's, his own (Heart) supporters
        I agree with what Munn said. Some of these Heart supporters (a very small minority) think that if they attend soccer games and cause trouble then that makes them 'ultras' or some kind of tough guy. MV has these kind of people too, as do most clubs. It's a shame that they were more focused on showing their 'hate' for Victory than watching the damn game.

And now as i part from this post, i will sing you this song,

"There's only one team in Melbourne,
        There's only one team in Melbourne,

One team in Melbourne,
        There's only one team in Melbourne"
        My mate likes to sing this as well. Simple response is to say, 'yeh, and it's Melbourne Heart.'
        But nah, if I had to choose a 'one team in Melbourne,' I'd say it's Preston!

It'd be good if Heart and Victory met in the finals. Of course all the cards have to fall right, but it'd make for an epic game.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          ...in another football code, close to the hearts of many here, some nasty shit is about to be exposed.

How's all this stuff coming out about Essendon and their sports science department and the implication of the unlawful use of 'performance enhancing' substances...no wonder they were untouchable for the first half of the 2012 season.

Even Geelong has been implicated (?) through employing the sport scientist before he was headhunted by 'Bomber' Thompson when he jumped ship to Essendon. Apparently 'the weapon' has also been sacked (another former Geelong connection)...Interesting times ahead, looking forward to how the AFL spin doctors keep this 'baby' under wraps...
          These bastards are cheats if they are found to be guilty. Deduct 2 or more points for every game they made use of these performance enhancing substances. Abusing the system to gain a competitive advantage is very serious, and if these allegations are true, the club should be hit with the book.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
            These bastards are cheats if they are found to be guilty. Deduct 2 or more points for every game they made use of these performance enhancing substances. Abusing the system to gain a competitive advantage is very serious, and if these allegations are true, the club should be hit with the book.
            I doubt that it will be restricted to Essendon alone...just when the AFL was milking the Melb Victory and Melb Heart seat fiasco for all it was worth, this shit blows up in their faces...priceless!

Comment

• DraganOfStip
              • Aug 2011

OMG people,in the middle of all these talks about Aussie clubs did anyone even notice that our team beat Denmark today 3:0?The greatest first half in our history,all the goals came in the first 25 minutes of the game and the Danes never knew what hit them,they were like lost in space.Just pay attention to the second goal scored by Agim Ibraimi,the guy literally ran half the field to nail a great 18-meter strike,what a superb goal that was.Cedomir Janevski does wonders with the national team,a great moral booster before the two qualification games against the top team in our group - Belgium.Way to go boys!

Macedonia vs. Denmark 3:0 Highlights (friendly match 06.02.2013) - YouTube

How about that for a goal from Ibraimi,a?And a part of the atmosphere on the "Phillip II" arena:

Last edited by DraganOfStip; 02-06-2013, 08:16 PM.
              ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
              ― George Orwell

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Dragan
                Great goals!.....Love the flags even more!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                  • Jul 2012

Getting better and better under Cedo Janevski
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
                    OMG people,in the middle of all these talks about Aussie clubs did anyone even notice that our team beat Denmark today 3:0?
                    Evidence that match fixing is rife lol

nah, well done to the boys.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      I doubt that it will be restricted to Essendon alone...just when the AFL was milking the Melb Victory and Melb Heart seat fiasco for all it was worth, this shit blows up in their faces...priceless!
                      I bet the AFL would now love to have this seat breaking problem its not such a bad problem to have after all

RE: Essendon and the performance enhancing issue........It all makes sense now. I always wandered how the f did an old man who possibly shows signs of decomposition he is that old (Fletcher) could catch a young indigenous speedster (Garlett). lol

And this,

Something irrelevant from that antagonising silly woman Rita Panahi, who works at the Herald Sun and SEN radio station on Friday afternoons.
                      And let's set the record straight: it is called soccer in this country. Football is played with an oval ball on an oval ground. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/opinion/...-1226570283991
                      She forgot to add,

And let's set the record straight: it is called soccer in this country. Football is played with an oval ball on an oval ground, using an oval like plastic tube with a needle on the end of it.
                      Fixed.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

who cares any more all the sports are rigged & players take drugs.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                          who cares any more all the sports are rigged & players take drugs.
                          I wouldn't mind as much if they had only shared the fixing info and drugs with me.

Comment

• RedAndYellowBlood
                            • Feb 2013

That 2nd goal was a screamer, Messi eat your heart out!

On football, I have tried many many times to get macedonian shirts/jerseys and all that but have had no luck. I know you cant buy any "official" gear for some f***ed up reasons but does anyone know where I can get anything from?

Already been to that store in Rockdale above the fruit shop, already cleaned him out
                            MACEDONIA IS FOR MACEDONIANS

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by RedAndYellowBlood View Post
                              That 2nd goal was a screamer, Messi eat your heart out!

On football, I have tried many many times to get macedonian shirts/jerseys and all that but have had no luck. I know you cant buy any "official" gear for some f***ed up reasons but does anyone know where I can get anything from?

Already been to that store in Rockdale above the fruit shop, already cleaned him out
                              Yeh, who knows why there isn't any official gear out there. Perhaps our sponsor doesn't see any profitable market for maco jerseys.

Not sure about Sydney, but my dad bought a few from Epping plaza in Melbourne years ago. If it's the same product throughout Australia, then they are pretty crap. Even online, there is next to nothing. If you want a proper replica jersey your best bet would be to get one from Macedonia. Next time you're on holidays there or someone you know is, get them to pick you up a few!

Welcome to the forum btw, I like your username.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                                • Aug 2011

And once again,for the real football fans,Agim Ibraimi's goal vs Denmark,full length this time,running like 70 meters to score this beauty.Bravo.

Ibraimi se disfrazĂł de Messi - YouTube
                                ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                                ― George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                                X