X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

The Greeks did not descend from the Greeks - Andreas Kilb

Сегашните Грци не се ништо друго освен мешавина од племиња, кои периодично преминувале во земјата како агресори или како бегалци и емигранти, пишува денеска во својот напис германскиот весник „Франкфуртер алгемајне цајтунг“

- Грците не потекнуваат од Грци, смета германскиот новинар Андреас Килб.
    Според атинскиот весник „Та неа“, уредникот на културната рубрика на германскиот весник „без многу зборови“ тврдел дека денешните Грци не се ништо друго освен она што го оставиле по себе Словените во 600-та година по н.е., француските крстоносци, Бугарите, Србите, Каталонците, Османлиите и албанските племиња.

Die Griechen stammen nicht von Griechen

Andreas Kilb

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot
  • Mygdon
    • May 2009

luckily i understand german

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Lucky I have Google translate but good news is good news in any language. This is exactly the kind of stuff the diaspora in Europe and elsewhere should be encouraging and where possible promoting. The Greeks are so full of wrongs its beyond a joke but the biggest joke is no one until recent times has ever taken them to task. I know MTO members will say what about us but to the west unless it is another German French ect saying it there is no instant credibility.

Comment

Working...
      X