X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZAS
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
    I read the comments but I'm not sure what you suggest we do now?

The Greek hijackers are not interested in commenting the text itself, although it's matching their propaganda interest.
    Their intention was and still is to push some discontinuity and the fool author just resemble them.

There is something more important than the opinion of the outsiders regarding Macedonian identity, and that is OUR opinion on ourselfs and our history.

If we are contradictory and negatory about it than everything else is less important.
    I did not suggest you do anything.

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

Exactly, so we are free to comment what ever we find it necessary.

Sorry for having hijacked your thread, I was not aware of your sensitiveness but I will skip your sacred threads in the future.
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
        Exactly, so we are free to comment what ever we find it necessary.

Sorry for having hijacked your thread, I was not aware of your sensitiveness but I will skip your sacred threads in the future.
        ...lol

Bratot you can avoid all the hassles next time by undertaking a mind reading course...then you can respond in accordance with the thoughts and sentiments of the poster...

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

ZAS, in a forum I think it is safe to assume any thread will not remain on topic. Just enjoy the ride ... I knew what you were getting at in your original post. The Greeks will repeat the same things no matter what is written.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            ZAS, in a forum I think it is safe to assume any thread will not remain on topic. Just enjoy the ride ... I knew what you were getting at in your original post. The Greeks will repeat the same things no matter what is written.
            The article itself was a load of crap and deserved far more critique than the mere ramblings of fuckwits in the commentary section...

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Agreed.
              Do you think the author would have written what he did had he spent time in a place like this?
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Agreed.
                Do you think the author would have written what he did had he spent time in a place like this?
                I think not...

It was the very sad journey of a spineless and beaten man that finds solitude living in the shadows of his neighbours...

Comment

Working...
                X