Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Buktop, You mean the Bitolchanec and he sued the Council and they payed up for the bear. Apparently the man put on Turbo Folk music to scare the Bear away LOL

Im not sure what Petreski is fussed about, Albania has been completely flooded and they even called a state of emergency. Keep in mind that 2/3 of all lakes fall under our territory which includes lakes like Ohrid,Dojran and Prespa. Even Mavrovsko Ezero has risen water levels, im not too sure about Lake Prespa if thats being flooded the Greeks havnt reported anything on their side.

why not just call them ex communists.
    Because technically they are not communists but lead in the same way, they call themselves Social Democrats yet we all know who they are and where they come from.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Actually it was Zoran Kiseloski, a Krivogastanec.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Yes it was, But it doesnt say anything about him being from KrivoGashtani

Rogi, Now what can you tell us about Ohrid Lord Mayor Aco Petreski? Do you believe that he made a mistake by coming back and missing the trip to Melbourne?? He was due to take part in the AMHRC event. He was also due to be the guest of honor at the Altona Magic game.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

He's definitely from Krivogastani, but if you wont take my word for it:

What can I tell you about Aco Petreski?
          Good riddance.

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

technically they were never communists they were power hungry lazy authoritarian mothefuckers who wanted a good paying job.

the real communists were the ones who fought against the germans but sadly the communist model they adopted was flawed and based on oppression not the liberation of the people.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Rogi, You're right mate how could i ever doubt you??

Now as for Aco Petreski what is your opinion of him as a Gradonacalnik? Do you believe he's done enough as a Gradonacalnik? Were you happy with the hospitality you received when you last visited Ohrid?? I assume you went to stari kraj in the past 8 years since he's been the Lord Mayor there.

Good riddance.
              Im not exactly sure what you mean by this comment, its not like i asked you about a Mayor from a Chinese Province surly you know something about Aco Petreski. I dont need to tell you what Ohrid means to our people and surly we have somebody better then Aco Petreski who are capable of running the city and the Ohrid region. If there is nobody there then Pasko Kuzman should take charge right away.

YouTube - ulica budva spot Aleksandar Petreski

YouTube - Александар Петрески - СДСМ

Comment

• Rogi
                • Sep 2008

By 'good riddance' I mean thank God he has left Australia. But on reflection, perhaps it would be better if he stayed here longer, where can do less damage than what he is already doing to Ohrid.

There isn't an iota of patriotism in this man. In fact, quite the opposite, he is a Bugaroman/Bugarofil:

YouTube - Aleksandar Petreski bugarofil

He is a corrupt scumbag with illegal and nontransparent tender's for everything including the sidewalks in Ohrid.

He has done nothing for Ohrid, in fact he undoes any good that happens in Ohrid.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Rogi, Da si mi zhiv i zdrav

I dont know how Ohrigjani can cope with this guy as their Mayor, we had Trifun Kostovski a well known Businessman and everybody was glad to see the back of him after his mandate.

We have to keep a lookout for Ohrid, theres no doubt that the Radko movement which is heavily financed by the Bulgarian Lobby groups will be looking to create tensions there.

Comment

Working...
                  X