X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Prolet I think Pheonix has a point. How do you expect things to change with the Greeks handing over the keys and withdrawing quietly. The sooner Greece implodes the better. Its early days Pheonix. At the moment they have just heard their lively hoods are threatened. Wait until the economic measures bite in for an up scaling in the efforts. Then wait after there is no help in sight and their funds are drying up. It depends if Europe lets it happen.

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

Prolet were you one of the people who joined in on a different thread saying Germany should not help Greece. If you recall the thread was about how Macedonians in the European countries and Brittan should contact newspapers and radio talk back shows. What do you think all this was for a bit of name calling.

I don’t agree with Makedonski_Volk. I think he is over the top and off in the wrong direction but there is a tinge of truth to what he says. This sight is very softly softly but we are limited in what we can do but we should always be looking for opportunities to attack at Greece by non-violent means.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

OziMak, Thats different it all came down to bad spending, its an economic solution and the Greek Government is to blame for that. However when there is all out riots and civil war its something that should wary us very much because we have a large minority in Egejska Makedonija. Im not in favor of the Greeks at all im just looking out for our people's interests but remember one thing and this is a Macedonian Pogovorka "Ako mechkata igra vo dvorot kaj komshijata shansite se golemi oti ke dojde da igra i kaj tebe"

We saw what happened in Kosovo and Serbia ad we were left to pick up the pieces.

This isnt something thats happening overnight in Greece, this has been decades of misspending and corruption now the people are paying for it and this is why its all getting out of hand, i just hope our people dont get in the middle of it, let the EU intervene.

Egejska Makedonija, Another word for Tupajnca is Pesnica just so you know.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
          Prolet I think Pheonix has a point. How do you expect things to change with the Greeks handing over the keys and withdrawing quietly. The sooner Greece implodes the better. Its early days Pheonix. At the moment they have just heard their lively hoods are threatened. Wait until the economic measures bite in for an up scaling in the efforts. Then wait after there is no help in sight and their funds are drying up. It depends if Europe lets it happen.
          OziMak, the problem as I see it is that the average 'greek' has struggled to make ends meet for a very long time, even when the EU was throwing money at them in bucket loads, now with a strict austerity program things will be even harder.
          That's the breeding ground for social unrest and it provides an opportunity for social change or the ultimate slide into the abyss.

The balancing act for the 'greek' government is how it keeps civil order whilst maintaining the arms race with Turkey, clearly there's not enough money to keep 'greek' society happy and to keep the military satisfied and in battle readiness.

Modern greece faces severe internal and external pressures...I don't believe they will survive long term in the current entity, that we know as greece today.

If we had a united Macedonian population in modern greece this is one of those golden opportunities to promote their interests....sadly I don't see enough passionate Macedonians in modern greece to make a difference and to win back the lost ground and respect...

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Does anyone know the percentage of Macedonians greeks and other in egejska makedonia. There is a reason for my question.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

OziMak, Whats the reason to your question?
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

Its probably pie in the sky but is there an overwhelming majority of Macedonians and others to be encouraged to vote for a Macedonian political party to gain some seats in parliament. I know they could not have real power but something like the greens or what used to be the democrats enough to squeeze out some concessions for the Macedonians. If so could the diaspora get behind them at least financially and if any with political experience guidance assistance.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Tupainca comes from Tupai, ie; hit, "tupa na tapano", but has come to mean a clenched fist over time, "go udrev so tupainca".

As for the video, lol....Prolet, sometimes the things you say resemble what some Greeks say, ne se brzai nogu.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

SOM, Good to have you back mate, where have you been all this time??

I only care about our interests, the Greeks should care about theirs.

BTW, Dont you come from Bitolsko?? I notice you hardly use the letter J why is that?? You use the letter I instead of J and nobody does that from Stari Kraj, i can understand if you come from Egejska Makedonija but in Stari Kraj its Tupajnca not Tupainca. Its Jankovska not Iankovska, its Jovan not Iovan, Its Janko not Ianko etc etc

Alot of people dont know that the Bulgarians dont have the letter J in their alphabet, they have JA which is the R letter backwards, the Russians have the letter J in their Cyrillic Alphabet they have the И with the crtka over the top.

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

som is speaking like our people did before the creation of our literaturen yasik. the y was used for some but no where near how it is these days.

Comment

• Pavel
                        • Oct 2009

yeah osiris is right and som is right too, tupanitsa today means clenched fist. anyway spolaj ti for bringing it up proletche.

Comment

• osiris
                          • Sep 2008

question for prolet

is it makedonia or makedonija

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

No worries Pavel

Osiris, Its Makedonija a first grader would be able to answer that.

Im talking about the official use here, this is why i mentioned earlier that others say Makedonia. Like i mentioned earlier i can understand if its the people from Egejska Makedonija however in Stari Kraj thats how they teach in the schools.

You go up further north to Croatia for example and they use the J quite often, up north they use it much more.

Comment

• osiris
                              • Sep 2008

thats right prolet that exactly where the j came from in sfry the north.

Comment

• Pavel
                                • Oct 2009

proletche i heard you dumped zima not long ago and started dating esen. is this true?

Comment

Working...
                                X