X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

Bird kills man at cockfight

This has to be the funniest thing I have ever read.

Bird kills man at cockfight

A man attending an illegal cockfight in California has died after being stabbed in the leg by a bird with a knife attached to its own limb.

The Kern County coroner said Jose Luis Ochoa, 35, was declared dead at a hospital about two hours after he suffered the injury in Tulare County, north of Los Angeles, on January 30.

An autopsy concluded Ochoa died of an accidental "sharp force injury" to his right calf.
    Advertisement: Story continues below

Sheriff's spokesman Ray Pruitt said it was unclear if a delay in seeking medical attention contributed to Ochoa's death.

Tulare officials were investigating, and no arrests were made at the cockfight.

Cockfighting, which is illegal in the United States, is a sport in which specially bred roosters are put into a ring and encouraged to fight until one is incapacitated or killed.
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

must have hit a main artery.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Voltron
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

You can bleed out in less than five minutes if you hit the artery in the leg.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

You know voltron in australia it's illegal & inhumane to engage in cockfighting but some people still do it in their backyards.is it common in america.?
        Last edited by George S.; 02-08-2011, 05:49 AM. Reason: edit
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Normally it's the man kiling the bird & not the bird killing the man.Other ways the bird can kill the man is with bird flu.
          Last edited by George S.; 02-08-2011, 05:52 AM. Reason: edit
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
            • Sep 2010

Look at the video on the right side "Polite Robber".

Comment

• Onur
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
              Look at the video on the right side "Polite Robber".
              Owww that was sad...Poor guy.

I think he was probably telling the truth about his kids and rent fee. He was looking like young enough to work tough, so he just chooses the easy way to get money!

Comment

• Voltron
                Banned
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                You know voltron in australia it's illegal & inhumane to engage in cockfighting but some people still do it in their backyards.is it common in america.?
                No, its not to common in the midwest but I cant comment on the other states.
                In general I dont think too many people do it.

Comment

Working...
                X