Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Modern, day Greece had every chance back in the 1800's to call the country Macedonia and choose NOT to do so for a very good reason - not ALL Macedonians and that would not sit well with Athenians, Spartans etc.

See name issues
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 07-30-2012, 09:47 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• N. Panamevris
      Banned
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
      Do, you believe Macedonia is Athenian?
      MK, that is such a ridiculous question that I won't even bother answering, u r already trying to insult my intelligence without even knowing me.

"Are, you Macedonian or Greek?"... MK, ur confusing me again, how can one be a "Greek" if Greeks don't exist?

Comment

• N. Panamevris
        Banned
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        there's heaps of astronomers that were proving that the planets & sun did not revolve around the earth.Copernicus,Newton,etc.Galileo galeli used his telescope & proved the planets were all spherical which was all the proof needed.How about when man landed on the moon & could see the earth as a sphere 250,000 kms away.Also prior to tha we had rockets etc reaching orbit & orbiting earth in an eliptical manner.
        So ur telling me that it was proved that the Earth was not flat & indeed spherical by way of a telescope?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by N. Panamevris View Post

" how can one be a "Greek" if Greeks don't exist?
          you are smarter than your posts suggest so NEVER fall victim to PAN MAK ASS propaganda .. god bless you my sun of macedonia
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 07-30-2012, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

simple observation the moon & planets are spheres & the sun is a gaseous object they revolve around the sun.
            Also regarding whether you are greek or not it doesn't matter you are who you identify yourself to be.But at the same time you can't turn the clock 2500 years & say all that time till 1832 you were ba country is wrong you were not a country just a bunch of city states.Did i say that's bad i said that is the truth .The word greece is in latin & only came about recently.Look at how greece is trying to reinvent itself now its hellenic,hellas.
            The Hellene ended up to the conquest of alexander.After that they are trying to ressurect hellenism back they can't its fakery at it's best.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• N. Panamevris
              Banned
              • Jun 2012

Prior to 1832 greece was not called greece but was a number of unified or disunified city
              states.If you know your history those city states in ancient times were not referred to as greece like a country. Also greece over the years has had a lot of other names,romaika,roman, etc & others.You are spot on how can someone be called a greek when there wsn't a country called greece.They would have been part of the city states.
              You are right the word greece did not exist before as it is a latin word for dark or black.Until 1832 when the poweres that be created "Greece".So don't be confused as you have to have timeframe. prior to 1832 "Greece "was nothing more than a bunch of city states it wasn't a country.In contrast Macedonia has been known Macedonia since the earliest times it's a kingdom with a king & not related to the city states.
              Ok, so if I'm following u correctly George, the populous of these city states (I'm guessing that ur referring to ) Athens, Sparta, Ionia, Thessaly, Epirus, Thebes, Corinth, etc etc just to name a few were not related at all?, they were not Greeks? what language did they speak? did the Athenians speak Athenian, Spartans a Spartan language, did the the Corinthians have their own Corinthian language etc, did all these city states have different languages?... & what religious beliefs did they have, were they separate beliefs to one another? wasn't Sparta (among others) a Kingdom with it's own King too? So by ur definition a nation or a country has to exist before anyone could/can claim an identity. So who were these unified/dis-unified people if not Greeks?

Comment

• N. Panamevris
                Banned
                • Jun 2012

simple observation the moon & planets are spheres & the sun is a gaseous object they revolve around the sun.
                Also regarding whether you are greek or not it doesn't matter you are who you identify yourself to be.But at the same time you can't turn the clock 2500 years & say all that time till 1832 you were ba country is wrong you were not a country just a bunch of city states.Did i say that's bad i said that is the truth .The word greece is in latin & only came about recently.Look at how greece is trying to reinvent itself now its hellenic,hellas.
                The Hellene ended up to the conquest of alexander.After that they are trying to ressurect hellenism back they can't its fakery at it's best.
                Why thank you George, as humans we have the right to self identify & no one can take it away from me/us. correct?

Comment

• N. Panamevris
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2012

So how may I ask did these people self identify themselves if the word "Greece/Greek" did not exist?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

N. Panamevris, most Macedonians DON'T CARE if you want to be Greek or Bulgarian just remember that by the same token you CAN NEVER tell others what they must identify as .. correct?

Who, lives in the Republic of Macedonia?

Comment

• N. Panamevris
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2012

you are smarter than your posts suggest so NEVER fall victim to PAN MAK ASS propaganda .. god bless you my sun of macedonia
                      Actually MK, I'm not that smart at all. I'm no academic, I didn't go to University etc. I'm just a motor mechanic that has a passion for ancient history.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Actually MK, I'm not that smart at all. I'm no academic, I didn't go to University etc. I'm just a motor mechanic that has a passion for ancient history.
                        I, like you .. thanks for being honest.

Comment

• N. Panamevris
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2012

N. Panamevris, most Macedonians DON'T CARE if you want to be Greek or Bulgarian just remember that by the same token you CAN NEVER tell others what they must identify as .. correct?

Who, lives in the Republic of Macedonia?
                          I don't know about u MK, but many here seem to want to tell the Greeks that they are not Greek, instead refer to them as Greek speaking Turks, Prosfigy, Pontifs, Vlacs etc & that their whole Greek identity is fake.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

I don't know about u MK, but many here seem to want to tell the Greeks that they are not Greek, instead refer to them as Greek speaking Turks, Prosfigy, Pontifs, Vlacs etc & that their whole Greek identity is fake.
                            You, can be ANYTHING you want to be the problem "lies" within the Pan Macedonian Ass. who are mainly NOT Macedonian or Greek. (1912) What, region in Greece are your family roots from Kozani?
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 07-30-2012, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• N. Panamevris
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2012

You, can be ANYTHING you want to be the problem "lies" within the Pan Macedonian Ass. who are mainly NOT Macedonian or Greek. (1912)
                              LOL! ur funny. So everyone else except those from Pan Macedonian Ass can self identify as anything they want right?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

LOL! ur funny. So everyone else except those from Pan Macedonian Ass can self identify as anything they want right?
                                Well, first they (PANO-MACOS) MUST admit that they have and continue to lie .. Greek not by choice BUTT by force - deported people(s)

Where, in OZ do you call home?
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 07-30-2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X