Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Zarni, Greeks, Bulgars, Albanians and Serbs amongst others are typically enemies of the Macedonian nation and their agenda is usually quite clear and often useful for demonstrating the venom they have for our people. Macedonians on this forum are afforded far more concessions but sometimes they can be just as bad for the Macedonian Cause as any of Macedonia's traditional enemies. This can be from repeated instances of stupidity or misinformation. The decision to let a Macedonian go is never taken lightly on this forum.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Voltron
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by chentovist View Post
      Macedonians must be active everywhere and anywhere. We shouldn't retreat to our home base, we must take the fight to the enemies! Sure, we need to strengthen our home base, but this shouldn't stop us from battling with our enemies...
      Chento, I know they are looking for you at Illyria. You should go back, reclaim being a Mod and hang in there. Your not so bad man...

Comment

• Zarni
        Banned
        • May 2011

Voltron just expressed his view

Comment

• chentovist
          Banned
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
          Krivan, under what name do you post there? How come there is no Macedonian section?
          The Apricity forum has just created a Macedonian subforum. Some more Macedonians are needed here.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

The Apricity forum has just created a Macedonian subforum. Some more Macedonians are needed here.
            I just had a look for the first time.
            This is the first thread I visited:

First post asks for the ventilator to be acknowledged, last post confirms they don't know how to write "Macedonia" ... instead using "Македонија" with the hope it doesn't upset the Greeks I would imagine.
            What a waste of time.
            Just point them to this forum if anybody wants to learn anything.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Some maggot writes this:

You are just Slavs, nothing more. Build a whole new Skoplje, build a new Athens if you want but this fact remains.
              He has 849 posts and is not banned and you want Macedonians with self respect to post over there. Tell them to put their manners back in and go fondle their sheep.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• chentovist
                Banned
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                I just had a look for the first time.
                This is the first thread I visited:

First post asks for the ventilator to be acknowledged, last post confirms they don't know how to write "Macedonia" ... instead using "Македонија" with the hope it doesn't upset the Greeks I would imagine.
                What a waste of time.
                Just point them to this forum if anybody wants to learn anything.
                Македонија is used in line with the naming convention of all the subforums ie., they are written in their native tongues. I know you don't like the ventilator, but this is our state flag, and Macedonians have died fighting under this flag.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Waste of time and space like most other "Balkan"' forums where Macedonians are treated second-class. You're in good company here Chentovist, you will never find another Macedonian website like this on the internet. Unless you enjoy being at a place where morons continually abuse and insult your good will and ethnic background. We need to deal with our own internal problems first and build a solid front, nobody gives a stuff about these pan-balkan forums, look at the filth that post there and the things they say, nobody takes that seriously. Perhaps you're young and you have the energy to spend debating with these idiots on their own terms, you will soon realise what a waste of time that will be and that it is more important to build up your own strength and knowledge rather than waste valuable time reading the insults of some moron.
                  I know you don't like the ventilator, but this is our state flag, and Macedonians have died fighting under this flag.
                  I once used to same excuses. Read the below thread to see how I developed and improved my way of thinking. Facts are facts, not matter how you try and paint the picture and apply feel good revisionism (as if Macedonians were thinking about that fake flag when they were dying). Macedonians fought for Macedonia and its people, not for a fake flag that was imposed on them by foreigners and internal weaklings.

As soon as i see that new flag i feel division, the only reason i respect it is because the macedonian soldiers died under it in 2001, but i still cant except it.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Македонија is used in line with the naming convention of all the subforums ie., they are written in their native tongues. I know you don't like the ventilator, but this is our state flag, and Macedonians have died fighting under this flag.
                    Chentovist, we do not accept the ventilator for a number of reasons that have been discussed. It is irrelevant that Macedonians "died fighting under this flag", just as it is irrelevant that Macedonians have died fighting under Greek, Bulgarian, Serbian, Yugoslav and Ottoman flags.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

If you take a principled stance against the "fyrom" acronym then this stance should be replicated for the "ventilator", otherwise how could you say you're not a hypocrite? They are no different, both have been imposed on our people with the aim of de-nationalising and changing their indigenous Macedonian identity. Both have been accepted by our governments for various uses, and Macedonians voted for these governments. Our problems are obvious, and until we learn to stand on our own feet with confidence no other nation will respect us, no matter how many "Balkan" forums we visit to try and convince their resident morons otherwise. We have a great history and so much going for us, yet we have so many people that are terrible at capitalising on this because of their ignorance, their inability to debate with logic, and their indifference to matters which should rank much higher. What I am trying to say is basically this: don't waste too much time on a pointless exercise like these "Balkan" forums, and if you're going there to mix it up at least arm yourselves with some knowledge, give it to them hard and get out of there, because no matter how much you try you will always be a "fyromian" on those forums. For mine, I will damned if I frequent a so-called forum where every second thread says "fyrom", I have too much self-respect. Make an appeal to their admins and if insults towards Macedonians aren't regulated then leave, but don't give them the courtesy of staying there as their punching bag.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

I know you don't like the ventilator, but this is our state flag, and Macedonians have died fighting under this flag.
                        FYROM is the Ventilator. The Ventilator is FYROM.
                        Macedonians have lived under FYROM for too long.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                        X