X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Krivan
    • Jul 2010

We could use more Macedonian members here

I mainly post on theapricity.com, and we have too many Greek and Bulgarian members and not enough Macedonian members. If some of you are interested in the forum's thesis then come register and help make other Europeans more aware about us! The forum has a pretty large reach meaning we can get our message to a lot of socially-connected Europeans which could be useful.helpful for us in end.
  • Brian
    Banned
    • Oct 2011

Funny, I was thinking the same thing here.

Comment

• ProMKD
      • Oct 2011

Krivan, under what name do you post there? How come there is no Macedonian section?
      www.everythingmacedonia.com
      Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Krivan
        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
        Krivan, under what name do you post there? How come there is no Macedonian section?
        We need more Macedonian members for a Macedonian section to be warranted. The forum's been overrun with a lot of Albanians and Bulgarians who constantly post negatively about our country. We need more Macedonians to come and sign up and represent!

Comment

• Valmir
          Banned
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Krivan View Post
          We need more Macedonian members for a Macedonian section to be warranted. The forum's been overrun with a lot of Albanians and Bulgarians who constantly post negatively about our country. We need more Macedonians to come and sign up and represent!
          Albanians do not care about Macedonians, but we start to attack you when you keep the Serbian side!

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
            • Sep 2008

@Krivan

oti odish kaj dushmani na kafe ako imame ovde svoje ?
            1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
            2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• ProMKD
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by dimko-piperkata View Post
              @krivan

oti odish kaj dushmani na kafe ako imame ovde svoje ?
              Во право си димко.

Криван, те разбирам зошто си таму. Гледам дека те нервира дека јадат гомна за нас таму, ама отидов и јас сега да видам што се работи таму, и очигледно е дека нема никаков спас таму. Чист расистички форум без никаква дискусија. Тоа е само губење време. Пишав неколку работи пошто ме изнервираа ама и тоа е џабе. Дојди си овде брат!
              www.everythingmacedonia.com
              Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Krivan
                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                Во право си димко.

Криван, те разбирам зошто си таму. Гледам дека те нервира дека јадат гомна за нас таму, ама отидов и јас сега да видам што се работи таму, и очигледно е дека нема никаков спас таму. Чист расистички форум без никаква дискусија. Тоа е само губење време. Пишав неколку работи пошто ме изнервираа ама и тоа е џабе. Дојди си овде брат!
                Thanks for the kind words. I will continue to post there but also post here as well. It's kind of tiring to be constantly attacked by Bulgarian, Greek and Albanian members (also apparently we have a Magyar retard supporting Bulgaria because of WW2 comradeship? lolz). I still encourage members on here to come there and show we won't just back down.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Krivan, they are welcome to come here and test their mettle.
                  I see no benefit in trying to convince other ethnicities about Macedonians when Macedonians are doing such a wonderful job in denying the Macedonian identity from flourishing.

The fight (unfortunately) is and must be against the apathetic Macedonians. Nobody else. And there are many of them!
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    The fight (unfortunately) is and must be against the apathetic Macedonians. Nobody else. And there are many of them!
                    Everyone should take note of this statement - this is the KEY battle for all freedom-loving Macedonians.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Zarni
                      Banned
                      • May 2011

I see no benefit in trying to convince other ethnicities about Macedonians when Macedonians are doing such a wonderful job in denying the Macedonian identity from flourishing.

Well said I dont care about confincing others we dont have to in any way when ever I meet someone new that asks my background I proudly and loudly say I am Macedonian If only more Macedonians were just proud

Comment

• Krivan
                        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        Everyone should take note of this statement - this is the KEY battle for all freedom-loving Macedonians.
                        I wholeheartedly agree.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                          If only more Macedonians were just proud
                          I'm confident most Macedonians do this. The issue is how they can take that individual pride and merge it into a collective and growing positive force. They need to be bound by the Macedonian Cause and they must understand that this kind of organic growth can only be sustained by working within a framework that adheres to the Cause.

If more Macedonians understood the "non-negotiables" as defined in the Macedonian Cause, they will be inclined to fight for the non-negotiable issues when they are violated.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• chentovist
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2012

Macedonians must be active everywhere and anywhere. We shouldn't retreat to our home base, we must take the fight to the enemies! Sure, we need to strengthen our home base, but this shouldn't stop us from battling with our enemies...

Comment

• Zarni
                              Banned
                              • May 2011

I do remember a handful of Macedonians forced to leave this Forum whilst filthy Greeks stay just noticing a pattern that is all

I rather be more tolerant of a Macedonian being a dick then have a Neo-Greek, Bulgar or Shiptar be on our Forum and lets face it they are a whisker of spelling out thier feelings

Comment

Working...
                              X