MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Poligiros
      Banned
      • Mar 2014

Originally posted by King Niko View Post
      I was told I was not Greek from other Greeks, So I know I am not. Greeks hate me, I do not think they really want me, I have been to Greece last time I was in Kavala, they just hated on me, so I do not think I will be accepted.

Maybe it was just one unique experience and what you are saying is truth, but still I do not know.. a lot of Greeks I feel do not want me in their country.
      King Niko,

It's all about how you approach the Hellenic Republic and attitude towards the locals. I have seen many Greek-American/Canadian/Australians with a loud mouth, wealth superiority attitude experiencing obvious backlash.

Go back to Kavala, spend time, make an effort and try to learn Hellenic, immerse yourself into the local culture and Greeks in your age bracket will embrace you.

You will not feel the same warmth, acceptance, cultural affiliation as you would with other groups including Anglo-Americans and middle-eastern muslims that are praying on your inexperience and confusion, leading you to Islam.

It will take time, but affiliating with your Greek heritage will change your life.

Comment

• King Niko
        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
        So, how many countries have you visited and why/how?
        I have been to Bosnia when I was younger, for my dads work, same with India and UAE, Spain and England, all for my dads work. Then when I was 12 I went to Greece for about a month just to visit, and this previous summer I went to Kazakhstan just too visit Astana, it looked really cool.

Comment

• King Niko
          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          If you are becoming a muslim are you going to join the radicals.Maybe even fight in assyria.?
          No, that is not my cause to fight for. I have no passion to fight for anything like that. I only want to fight for my people.

Comment

• King Niko
            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Poligiros View Post
            King Niko,

It's all about how you approach the Hellenic Republic and attitude towards the locals. I have seen many Greek-American/Canadian/Australians with a loud mouth, wealth superiority attitude experiencing obvious backlash.

Go back to Kavala, spend time, make an effort and try to learn Hellenic, immerse yourself into the local culture and Greeks in your age bracket will embrace you.

You will not feel the same warmth, acceptance, cultural affiliation as you would with other groups including Anglo-Americans and middle-eastern muslims that are praying on your inexperience and confusion, leading you to Islam.

It will take time, but affiliating with your Greek heritage will change your life.
            Most of the Greek Americans said they left Greece because they did not like the people or the country. They said it was not a really good place.

I am not wealthy, I do not think they will I am just telling you, I like what you are saying and it I am happy too see someone trying to help me, but I do not think they will embrace me.

Muslims have always been friendly too me, that is why I feel comfort with them.

I already tried to see about trying Greek heritage and all I received is backlash, I would rather not go through that again.

I just do not feel Greek, sorry.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Poligiros View Post
              I have seen many Greek-American/Canadian/Australians with a loud mouth
              So have I, small world huh. Too bad most of what they say is shit, although they do make good salespeople. A bit like how you are trying to sell this 'Hellenic Republic' rubbish to Niko.

Comment

• Poligiros
                Banned
                • Mar 2014

Most of the Greek Americans said they left Greece because they did not like the people or the country. They said it was not a really good place.

I already tried to see about trying Greek heritage and all I received is backlash, I would rather not go through that again.

I just do not feel Greek, sorry.
                Most of the Greek americans left for economic opportunity lacking in the Hellenic Republic. They love the country, lifestyle and people and prefer it anyday to the western nations.

The negative feelings you have for the US are similar for many Balkanites and if they could earn even 70% income in their homeland of what they can in the diaspora, most would move back, including myself.

Good luck with trying to find your path, Islam is not the answer. Neither is scientology :-)

Comment

• Poligiros
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2014

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                  So have I, small world huh. Too bad most of what they say is shit, although they do make good salespeople. A bit like how you are trying to sell this 'Hellenic Republic' rubbish to Niko.
                  Thanks, we have so much in common

I can replace the prefix "Greek-" with all the Balkan nationals in my example.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

Why not let it all out.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Amphipolis
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2014

I have been to Bosnia when I was younger, for my dads work, same with India and UAE, Spain and England, all for my dads work. Then when I was 12 I went to Greece for about a month just to visit, and this previous summer I went to Kazakhstan just too visit Astana, it looked really cool.
                      So, your father was in the US Army, or diplomat or something? My question was, have you mostly lived abroad in various countries, so you can't really connect to USA or anywhere? Leaving short visits aside how many years have you lived or gone to school in these countries?

Are you now in distance with your father?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

This thread has started becoming useless and irrelevant to both the forum and the general interests of its Macedonian members. It has therefore been locked.

King Niko, some of your perspectives are just weird and to be honest have no real place here. So leave them on this thread. You will be provided an opportunity to provide a meaningful contribution to the forum topics and learn about Macedonian history. Hopefully, in this way, you can demonstrate to others that you aren't just another troll. Make the most of it.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                        X