• ProMKD
    • Oct 2011

Ya I know, I just read this. Terrible
    www.everythingmacedonia.com
    Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Disgusting, but these sort of animals exist among all races and nationalities.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Similar stories all over the world.
        Disgusting.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

So many arseholes...so few bullets!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• ProMKD
            • Oct 2011

The media (unfortunately) play a huge role in everything, especially when it comes to holding governments accountable. The media in Macedonia unfortunately doesn't realize this, and only publish selective information (probably not by accident though), and the public doesn't get outraged by things that they should get outraged by.

For example, yesterday everyone was calling for gov't accountability, today 20 people are arrested, only 5 charged - 2 of whom are unaccounted for, and basically the newspapers are saying "its over".
            www.everythingmacedonia.com
            Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

There are sickos everywhere. Beats me how these people live with themselves, knowing what horrific acts they have committed.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

These animals should be locked up for good.
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

why do we tolerate this sick people a bullet to the head put them out of their misery.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                    • Aug 2011

The media should stop withholding info from the public,they control what we hear and see and what is going to be left out.Like,in the first day of operation 'Monster' all Macedonia heard the news that it was some 'radical islamists' that perpetrated the hideous crime on Great Thursday,but from the videos of the operation and later by publishing their names it is clear that they were ALBANIANS.Radical islam?Bollocks.They're simply shiptars,nothing else.Also in this case.This happened in my hometown of Stip,and the local media dispatched the news that an old woman was attacked and raped in her home.No one mentioned the perpetrator's name OR the fact that he was a GYPSY minor,they're famous for their unprovocated attacks and crimes in Stip.Just a month or so ago a few gypsy minors attacked and robbed a pregnant Macedonian girl,the poor thing had bloody knees and bruises all over her body.Thank god her unborn child wasn't hurt.
                    ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                    ― George Orwell

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                      • Nov 2009

Is this the article?.....

Ресенчанец утрово со пиштол ја убил својата сопруга, а потоа се самубил. Според првичните информации настанот се случил околу 7,30 часот на местото викано макази во Ресен.

Од засега сеуште непознати причини ресенчанецот кој бил на возраст од 47 години со пиштол ја усмртил сопругата, а потоа се јавил во полиција и кажал дека ја убил сопругата. Кога полициска патрола се упатила на посоченото место пронашла две мртви тела со прострелни рани од огнено оружје.
                      Веста за настанот ја потврдија и од полиција, но детали најавија за подоцна.
                      If so, where does It say the murderer was a Gypsy? Anyway, it is terrible what happened, regardless of the ethnicity of the murderer.

Comment

• United MKD
                        • Jul 2011

No Daniel that is a different story in the article you posted about a man in Resen who killed his wife then committed suicide shortly, both Macedonians. The gypsy one was about two grandma's aged 70 and 80 being raped in Stip.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

DOS where is the country going when they can't even report the news correctly.Also are these people going to face there full force of the Law.??Seing the are terrorists is there an ancted law on terrorists??
                          Last edited by George S.; 05-04-2012, 09:26 AM. Reason: ed
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                            No Daniel that is a different story in the article you posted about a man in Resen who killed his wife then committed suicide shortly, both Macedonians. The gypsy one was about two grandma's
                            The link provided by Komita took me to a few different articles. That's why I got abit confused.
                            Last edited by Daniel the Great; 05-04-2012, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X