X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bij
    • Oct 2009

This thread is ridiculous.

Why should we change to be accepted? Muslims spent 550 years killing, raping and torturing us because of our religion only to change now? No thanks.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
      This thread is ridiculous.

Why should we change to be accepted? Muslims spent 550 years killing, raping and torturing us because of our religion only to change now? No thanks.
      Yes i agree its ridiculous, but for another reason.

Some of us talk about blood spilling and curse on one hand, then on the other act religious. Can anyone else see the hypocrisy here?

I am guilty aswell but at least i can confess it (which i doubt this confession will save me).

Its tough being a Christian.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bij
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

Some of us talk about blood spilling and curse on one hand, then on the other act religious. Can anyone else see the hypocrisy here?

I am guilty aswell but at least i can confess it (which i doubt this confession will save me).

nothing worthwhile is easy, right?

Comment

• Brian
          Banned
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

I'm not that religious but it's not that hard a question -
          "That which belongs to God, belongs to God and that which belongs to Caesar belongs to Caesar, belongs to Caesar." Jesus Christ, Somewhere in "The Bible".

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

Why would you wont to become Catholic, they are the ones who separated from the Orthodox faith in the first place.

The Macedonians are the first Orthodox peoples in Europe we do not need to be recognized by no one.
            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
            X