Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • XRVOL
    • Jan 2009

This needs to be publicized. Just like the Mike Rann thing. If the Macedonians in Australia here about this...

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

whats really disgusting is the culture that inspires and condones such attitudes, the politicians and intelligentsia of greichamland have much to be ashamed off.

unfortunately the golden shower thugs are expressing the true soul of modern greece not creating it there are larger fish in hellas who plant and nurture those seeds of hate.

sadly the people of greece still dont get it, and continue to live in blissful ignorance not realizing how deeply they have been duped into believing the bullshit that is the modern greek national narrative

Comment

• Komita
        • May 2009

Macedonians have themselves to blame when half of europe sees our country as a country of albanians.
        Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• blackcactus
          • Sep 2008

The Macedonian government should make an official complaint to the government of Greece, copy in the UN and EU whilst their at it
          The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Osiris sadly you are wrong. The truth has nothing to do with it. Repeat a lie long enough it becomes the truth. As long as the eu and west want to promote the Greek lie the official version is the Greeks invented everything and are the foundation of civilisation and democracy and the source of all knowledge. Why would young Greeks not want to believe this if the west whom they aspire to keep telling them its true.

It looks like their hope is we change our name and surrender who we are for 30 pieces of gold and hopefully fade away. This Empire should remember what happened when the last EU Roman empire had Him surrendered for 30 pieces of gold hoping He would fade away and over 2000 years later they still havent made Him fade away. They still don’t know there is little difference between a Macedonian and the donkey on the bridge story.

Comment

• Bij
              • Oct 2009

and this is member state of NATO, EU and the UN?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita View Post
                Macedonians have themselves to blame when half of europe sees our country as a country of albanians.
                Despite this part of your character I have always like you as a fellow Macedonian, but this is quite enough - Are you serious? I have never met another Macedonian who hates himself and his people so much. Some Macedonians are to blame for how Macedonia finds herself today, I agree completely, but you're hatred in many cases is aimed at the wrong people, your own people, while Greek, Serb and Bulgar racists behave like swine towards the Macedonians, which is met only with silence by you. How you can look past the actions of this congolmerate of swine in Greece's "finest" is completely beyond me. From a Macedonian to a Macedonian, pull your head in, dosta vekje with your anti-Macedonian slander.

Do you even identify as a Macedonian anymore?
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
                  • Sep 2008

ozi mak i dont understand how your post contradicts mine. i am happy to be wrong but what is it i am wrong about.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Here are some more racist video's by Greece's "finest":

YouTube - greek military sings of genocide

Here are the Greek racists from Australia, fancy that, I remember one maggot tried to login with the "greekplanet" website name as his username some time ago, these people are sick:

YouTube - Dimou & Vlahogiannis Neo Nazi Thugs, HFC race hate mongers
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

If this was Macedonian army there would be an economic embargo on us... headline news...

The government needs to react very loudly over issues like this...
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Frank
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2010

A reminder to all don’t advertise this why

Because it has happened before and it isn’t our task to do so

The Response by the Macedonian Govt NIL

On this occasion again the Albanian FM was very quick to respond

Still NOTHING for the Macedonian Govt.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                          If this was Macedonian army there would be an economic embargo on us... headline news...

The government needs to react very loudly over issues like this...
                          This is where I'd like to see a unified protest from the governments of Macedonia, Turkey and Albania to the NATO chief of staff.

NATO can only operate in the field as a unified force of equal nations, not having parades of greek bananas vilifying member countries (Turkey and Albania) as well as partner countries like Macedonia.

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

Osiris I only meant wrong in that only the very young have been duped into believing the Greek lie. On a different forum a greek said I was lying that Macedonia was a dirty word in Greece until 1988 when everything was overnight changed from province of northern Greece to Macedonia. He was claiming to have lived in Macedonia Greece all his life and had only ever seen it called Macedonia and every Greek was proud of that name and had always been proud of it. Lol.

Everybody else in Greece knows the attempts to exterminate the Macedonians and the mass migration of Christian Turks to Macedonia to populate the now vacant villages. Just hear a Greek say the word Metaxas and see the instant glee in their face like they heard they won the lotto. They know everything they have done and the lies to justify their actions in collaboration with the west. Sadly it is the lies repeated in the west’s schools that has almost extinguished our identity so that people unrelated to this issue instantly assume your Greek if you answer you are Macedonian and the look at you like an absolute moron if you say it doesn’t mean Greek. Its as if you said the world was flat and your defending your point on a given fact that the whole world know the world is round. I only meant wrong in a partial extent that only the very young are duped as you say the rest know full well what they have done so your not really wrong I just took it that way at the time. The Greek lie is a sore point with me. You may have noticed how many posts I have added to the thread Greece is ready to explode. I truly want the place to self blow up. I know there are some good Greeks but the majority I have encountered have not been good and it is what has formed my opinion about Greeks.

Comment

• osiris
                              • Sep 2008

i think you have misunderstood my pots or i have not been able to express myself adequately its everyone in greece ozimak i have lived there and i know them well.

there are a few good greeks but even they are often blind to their bullshit. anyway mate its not my intent to argue with fellow patriots so keep up the great posts and free to criticize me anytime we can all be wrong.

ps can you give me the link to the above so i can send it to a friend of mine in greece

Comment

• fyrOM
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2010

Osiris in RTGs thread News and Politics EU Macedonian relations I have posted the link and how you can find the link on any video clip you come across in the future and how you can download it if you want.

Here it is again anyway. The leading mmm are only so the links words show up. For some reason when I did the link in my post in RTGs thread above the forum program displayed the video clip and not just the words of the link so you will need to delete them after you paste it into your browser.

mmmhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVKXRnvj7HA&feature=player_embedded

Lets hope providence bears fruit and annihilates our enemies who openly call for our death.

Comment

Working...
                                X