• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spitfire
    Banned
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    That's exactly how YOU explained origin of life - carbon and lightening. And going by evolutionary theory, there would have had to be semi-formed organs for billions of years give the supposed minute changes from one generation to the next.

Maybe you're just a really bad representative of naturalism, but I think naturalism is just a ridiculous idea.

Oh yeah, tell us about how the singularity supposedly came out...I've never read anyone try to explain that before (it seems to be just taken on faith) but now you claim there is a story behind it
    Nope. That's not exactly, not even close to being exact. I said that it was the enviromental conditions, which means there's a whole lot more.
    You don't even know what that is so there is no point talking to you.

I find it boring to quote myself time and again for every imposter that thinks he can distort what I have said.

Actually I find Vangelovski's approach similar to the Quran. It is translated to reading out loud, and it is targeted in repeating it as a prayer with a purpose to believe it in the end.
    Going Pavlovian again aren't we?

Comment

• Nikolaj
      • Aug 2014

Tom,

The reason why I stopped posting was because Phoenix suddenly went full retard with his failure to understand what I meant earlier. I think his failure was a result of arrogance when it comes to the reality of ‘evolution’ where he automatically thinks his fighting a creationist. Spitfire, well that’s self-explanatory. It was only then when I realised it was too late to rationalise with these people when it’s quite clear they don’t have the slightest clue of what I meant. It is one of the most important principles in science; a principle I learnt from one of my professors only a couple of years ago because it was I who had to do physical application of certain sciences. It is clearly unfathomable to them. Phoenix thinks I’m attacking science (something I’ve dedicated my whole life to), and Spitfire not understanding a God damn thing. I call lack of knowledge in science as a whole, maybe with a little more experience and time it’ll sink.

Please refrain from any further discussion Tom; these people don’t know how scientific discussion works. They preach about God in scientific discussion more than a priest during a gospel. They defend science strictly against a God, not scientific rationale and principles. I wouldn’t bother with a final post or any responses to their future comments either as it'll just get more stupid responses of how much they misunderstood everything.

Focus on the history.

Spitfire, please keep posting in this thread, it’ll be nice not having a degenerate posting in all the other threads.
      Last edited by Nikolaj; 11-21-2014, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

There is a lot of avoidance of the serious questions
        when it comes to evolution much devolution.Mans ecplanation with no creator.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
          Banned
          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
          Tom,

The reason why I stopped posting was because Phoenix suddenly went full retard with his failure to understand what I meant earlier. I think his failure was a result of arrogance when it comes to the reality of ‘evolution’ where he automatically thinks his fighting a creationist. Spitfire, well that’s self-explanatory. It was only then when I realised it was too late to rationalise with these people when it’s quite clear they don’t have the slightest clue of what I meant. It is one of the most important principles in science; a principle I learnt from one of my professors only a couple of years ago because it was I who had to do physical application of certain sciences. It is clearly unfathomable to them. Phoenix thinks I’m attacking science (something I’ve dedicated my whole life to), and Spitfire not understanding a God damn thing. I call lack of knowledge in science as a whole, maybe with a little more experience and time it’ll sink.

Please refrain from any further discussion Tom; these people don’t know how scientific discussion works. They preach about God in scientific discussion more than a priest during a gospel. They defend science strictly against a God, not scientific rationale and principles. I wouldn’t bother with a final post or any responses to their future comments either as it'll just get more stupid responses of how much they misunderstood everything.

Focus on the history.

Spitfire, please keep posting in this thread, it’ll be nice not having a degenerate posting in all the other threads.
          Now we are teaching like priests. Therefore we are not doing it right.

Excellent way to put it Nikolaj. Thank you for addressing Vangelovski on this.

Oh, one more thing. Goddidit, duh!
          Last edited by spitfire; 11-21-2014, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Not posting is giving the evolution dide more ammunition.Why give up?
            They assume there is no god therefore no creatio .Man is a perfect example rhat god created we havent evolved from monkeys.Man is the pinnacle of gods creation.MAn is destined to wear the god status
            in gids kingdom.God is recreating himself in.man.Man needs to be rebotn of the spirit to become god.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Not posting is giving the evolution dide more ammunition.Why give up?
              They assume there is no god therefore no creatio .Man is a perfect example rhat god created we havent evolved from monkeys.Man is the pinnacle of gods creation.MAn is destined to wear the god status
              in gids kingdom.God is recreating himself in.man.Man needs to be rebotn of the spirit to become god.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
                Tom,

Focus on the history.

That's a bit harsh Nikolaj...

Please remind me...what is the "reality of evolution"...sounds like you have all the answers, I must have missed something during my "full (fool?) retard" moment...
                Last edited by Phoenix; 11-22-2014, 01:58 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Does it take 48 pages to get to a "reality"?
                  I must have missed it.
                  Apparently bringing up Hitler in a thread kills the thread.

Hitler anyone?
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

A monkey at Kanpur train station in India saves the life of another monkey who had fallen unconscious on the tracks after being electrocuted by walking on wires above

I reckon this monkey is probably smarter than some humans.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

Richard Dawkins: Show Me the Intermediate Fossils! - Nebraska Vignettes #1
                      Richard Dawkins shows how whales evolved from a cloven-hoofed ancestor, and reveals whales' closest modern-day cousin.Get the RDF TV podcast through iTunes!h...

Richard Dawkins: Why are there still Chimpanzees? - Nebraska Vignettes #2
                      Richard Dawkins clears up the misunderstanding of Evolution that is all too common: If we descended from Chimpanzees, then why are there still Chimpanzees? D...

7 Proofs of Evolution in the Human Body
                      If you want some evidence of evolution, just look at your own body...FOLLOW THE HYBRID LIBRARIAN:Subscribe ▶ http://bit.ly/daretoknowFacebook ▶ http://on.fb....

Comment

Working...
                      X