X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serdarot
    • Feb 2010

Atanas Aleksandriski

Vangelovski tolku mnogu nevistini / lagi napisa na temava, sho za mene toj e bedna kopija na spomnatiot Atanas.

Who want to know more, search and read about the cannonization of the Gospel texts.

in between:

In 361, after the death of Emperor Constantius, shortly followed by the murder of the very unpopular Bishop George, the popular St Athanasius now had the opportunity to return to his Patriarchate. The following year he convened a council at Alexandria at which he appealed for unity among all those who had faith in Christianity, even if they differed on matters of terminology. This prepared the groundwork for the definition of the orthodox doctrine of the Trinity.
    p.s.

Atanas e Anagram od Satana
    Last edited by Serdarot; 08-16-2010, 10:24 AM.
    Bratot:
    Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post
      Atanas Aleksandriski

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athanasius_of_Alexandria

Vangelovski tolku mnogu nevistini / lagi napisa na temava, sho za mene toj e bedna kopija na spomnatiot Atanas.

Who want to know more, search and read about the cannonization of the Gospel texts.

in between:

p.s.

Atanas e Anagram od Satana
      Can you answer those questions that I posed numerous times about your cult yet? Repeating the your same old debunked theory (which your own "evidence" does not support) does not go to the substance of my questions.
      Last edited by Vangelovski; 08-16-2010, 06:33 PM.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
      X