Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

So Indigen capitulation with the macedonian govt is the order of the day.Apart from the population revolting & taking matters in their own hands what is there left they can do to stop all that madness??
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen
      Some lessons in recent Macedonian political history on political double-speak, deception, treasonous capitulation/betrayal and exposing those suffering from political AMNESIA (all those who claim to be patriots and dpmne supporters keeping true to the party's anti-capitulation ideology of the past!)!
      What is becoming more of a concern to me is that more of the general Macedonian population has sub-consciously embraced the "double-speak" so much that they no longer have the clarity of mind to discuss issues clearly.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
      X