Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karposh
    • Aug 2015

Since I’m no theologian, my thoughts on the subject wouldn’t carry as much weight as say, someone who deals with these types of questions on a daily basis from fork-tongued low-lives like yourself, seeking to poke holes in the Christian faith. So I’ll give you a theologian’s thoughts, which I found on-line, on the points you have raised and I’ll post the link to the rest of “his” thoughts at the end of this post since he wrote an article about the very same questions you seek answers to.

Originally posted by Skolovranec View Post
    The Bible was written by mortal men too.
    To a Christian, the Bible is God’s infallible Word.

On the topic of separating God and the Church, I don't remember Jesus Christ himself having anything to say about homos back in the day. I'm pretty sure he left that issue blank.
    First, it must be noted that this is an argument from silence, and thus rests on a shaky rational foundation. Jesus also didn’t say a word about pedophilia, bestiality, or rape. But it would be absurd to seek to garner support for any of those abominable acts on the basis of such silence.

Also, marriage was somehow defined as between a man and a woman in 420 AD. More than four centuries after Jesus left the Earth. Was up until that point marriage between individuals of any gender combo? What made the church define it, and under what authority? Jesus being silent about it while avataring 'round Earth and long gone by then. Any thoughts?
    …A great portion of Jesus’ ministry related to Israel and those familiar with the Law of Moses. They were living in an age under the Mosaic Covenant, which explicitly condemned homosexuality (Lev 18:22; 20:13). Unless there was some precipitating issue that would force Jesus to comment on homosexuality, the only reasonable conclusion — especially in light of the fact that Jesus viewed the Old Testament as the very Word of God (e.g., Matt 22:43) which was infallible (John 10:35) — is that His view of homosexuality was the Old Testament’s view (i.e., God’s view) of homosexuality.
    …When Jesus did speak about marriage, He affirmed it as an institution between a male and a female. In Matthew 19, the Pharisees asked Him what He thought about divorce, hoping to trap Him into disagreeing with Moses and therefore finding reason for condemning Him. In His response about why divorce is a bad thing and a result of the hardness of human hearts, Jesus says, “Have you not read that He who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate.”

BTW, sho kur te boli tebe sho mislam jas? Nema vrska sho mislam jas…Ako si i ti eden od niv, togash so srekja neka ti e batka. Sho ti e gajle sho mislam jas?

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Channel 4 News’ full, fiery interview with clinical psychologist and professor Jordan B Peterson, whose views on gender have amassed great controversy - and ...

I didn't realise this kind of feminazi stupidity was such a thing until this thread debate. But the poster boy for normality seems to be a fellow called Jordan Peterson. Quite pleasant listening to his (very hard to dispute) logic.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Karposh
        • Aug 2015

I just stumbled onto this short, 2 minute long, YouTube video about the transgender madness that is going on in the world today and I immediately thought of this hot-potato thread that spiraled completely out of control and lost all relevance to its originally-intended topic for discussion on "Dating Macedonian Women."

I'm really hoping that Starling, our short-lived member on this forum, is still tuning-in every now and then and manages to see the video that I've linked below. Starling was your typical, modern, left-wing, political correctness warrior that championed the LGBTQI community. Hopefully, she, and others like her, will appreciate the undebatable facts that this doctor is stating and the complete common sense that she is making.

I also read some of the YouTube comments on this video and the best one has to be this:

"This video should run on 24/7 loops on every college campus, dorm, bar, restaurant, basically anywhere SJW feminist transgender leftists congregate and they should be forced to watch it until these scientifically factual truths finally gets hammered into their thick diseased brains."

Sign the petition against "Drag Queen Story Hour" for kids: https://www.tfpstudentaction.org/petitions/drag-queen-story-hour-protestWatch the entire intervie...

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

Its hard to argue with that. Starling used that argument, separating gender identity from biology. The doctor decimated that argument by first conceding that yes they are two different things, one originating from genetics, the other from thought, but it doesn't mean that the thought part of it is sane or at least logical.

As she intelligently points out. If people wanted to chop of limbs, ears, and noses, because they felt like they were born with them by mistake, we would call them insane. Why not use the same standard when a guy wants to chop of his ding dong because he thinks he got it by error.

Her argument doesn't really do much for traditional homosexuality, but it certainly does for this more modern phenomenon of transgenderism.

The weak point of her argument is that if we are talking about delusions, then society has a myriad of delusions on many topics, not just sexuality. If every delusion was classified as a mental illness, well then pretty much every human being is mentality ill. Just open your eyes today during your daily routine and you will realize everyone is delusional in some way. What are we to do about it? Why single out a particular delusion?

I do agree that the gay community is using transgenderism for an agenda though.

That is why I lean towards libertarianism I like to say I don't give a damn what parts of your body you mutilate. Piercing, and tattoos are forms of mutilation aren't they? Drinking is mental mutilation, smoking is internal mutilation. Where do we draw the line on what delusions we care about.

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
          I just stumbled onto this short, 2 minute long, YouTube video about the transgender madness that is going on in the world today and I immediately thought of this hot-potato thread that spiraled completely out of control and lost all relevance to its originally-intended topic for discussion on "Dating Macedonian Women."

I'm really hoping that Starling, our short-lived member on this forum, is still tuning-in every now and then and manages to see the video that I've linked below. Starling was your typical, modern, left-wing, political correctness warrior that championed the LGBTQI community. Hopefully, she, and others like her, will appreciate the undebatable facts that this doctor is stating and the complete common sense that she is making.

I also read some of the YouTube comments on this video and the best one has to be this:

"This video should run on 24/7 loops on every college campus, dorm, bar, restaurant, basically anywhere SJW feminist transgender leftists congregate and they should be forced to watch it until these scientifically factual truths finally gets hammered into their thick diseased brains."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2-e_wJthmk

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

The British school system now teaches that males and females both get periods. I remember my first period, never.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Karposh
              • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              ...I remember my first period...
              Ah yes, I remember mine too Risto. It was about 300 years ago while living in a young Turkish girl's body in Istanbul during my former life. My mum literally slapped me across the face when she found out...I felt so ashamed, thinking I did something wrong. But, before you judge my former mum too harshly, it's actually a Turkish thing - a tradition that goes back centuries to slap a young girl's face when she gets her first period. It's true...Look it up.

Comment

• Karposh
                • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                ...Her argument doesn't really do much for traditional homosexuality, but it certainly does for this more modern phenomenon of transgenderism.

The weak point of her argument is that if we are talking about delusions, then society has a myriad of delusions on many topics, not just sexuality. If every delusion was classified as a mental illness, well then pretty much every human being is mentality ill. Just open your eyes today during your daily routine and you will realize everyone is delusional in some way. What are we to do about it? Why single out a particular delusion?

I do agree that the gay community is using transgenderism for an agenda though.

That is why I lean towards libertarianism I like to say I don't give a damn what parts of your body you mutilate. Piercing, and tattoos are forms of mutilation aren't they? Drinking is mental mutilation, smoking is internal mutilation. Where do we draw the line on what delusions we care about.
                I think you drew the wrong conclusion with my mention of the LGBTQI community Gocka. I was just painting a picture of the type of person Starling seemed to come across as that's all. I didn't mean that the doctor in the video was suggesting or including homosexuality in the mentally retarded basket. I think she is smarter than that.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Ah yes, I remember mine too Risto. It was about 300 years ago while living in a young Turkish girl's body in Istanbul during my former life. My mum literally slapped me across the face when she found out...I felt so ashamed, thinking I did something wrong. But, before you judge my former mum too harshly, it's actually a Turkish thing - a tradition that goes back centuries to slap a young girl's face when she gets her first period. It's true...Look it up.
                  The day a boy gets a period is the day I will slap my own face!
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I find myself subscribing to the FrankZappanaraianism faith nowadays. A quote from the supreme leader: "The universe consists of 5% protons, 5% neutrons, 5% electrons and 85% morons."

Logical and reasonable. No place in this modern world for that kind of talking!

Originally posted by Gocka
                    So does a government need laws for the non libertarians?
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• vicsinad
                      • May 2011

The British school system now teaches that males and females both get periods. I remember my first period, never.
                      It's one school district in England:

In the latest triumph of transgenderism, a school district in southern England will begin teaching grade-schoolers that “all genders” can have menstrual periods. By Michael Tennant

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post

https://www.thenewamerican.com/cultu...strual-periods
                        Give it time.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
                          • Dec 2012

I don't know anything anymore, its all so damn confusing. Someday's I dread at the thought of having kids.

I am all for live and let live, but don't push your bullshit on me.

So does a government need laws for the non libertarians?

My apologies, I hear ya though. Its all getting out of control.

I think you drew the wrong conclusion with my mention of the LGBTQI community Gocka. I was just painting a picture of the type of person Starling seemed to come across as that's all. I didn't mean that the doctor in the video was suggesting or including homosexuality in the mentally retarded basket. I think she is smarter than that.

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

Fuck me, I thought he was kidding

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post

https://www.thenewamerican.com/cultu...strual-periods
                            Give it time.

Comment

• vicsinad
                              • May 2011

Give it time.
                              It's not even an official policy of the school district. It was in the appendix of a report set up by a committee to give recommendations on how to provide period products to students. The appendix had dozens of recommendations and one of them was teaching students the following:

"Trans boys and men and non-binary people may have periods."

That doesn't seem controversial to me. People identifying as trans boys/men have female sex parts and thus they can have periods. That's a fact. No where does the report say that teachers should teach students that males or non-trans boys can have periods.

This is why I believe everything is being over-sensationalized and manipulated for ideological purposes. This should have never been a hot-button news item. It was one committee's recommendation to one school district.

Comment

• vicsinad
                                • May 2011

As an aside, I'm not saying I'm comfortable with people changing their sex parts to be a different sex/gender. I further wouldn't really want my kids thinking that's an easy option for them if they're feeling a little confused/depressed. However, it's a cultural reality that people identifying as trans is on the rise, and schools are going to need to learn how to deal with that topic.

Comment

Working...
                                X