X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

Brazil too recognise our Constitutional name for Bilateral purposes, but refer to us as FYROM in the UN (like most others).

In fact, in Latin America, Chile was the only one which was very much against our Constitutional name (I suppose them having the 'only Greek studies University Program in Latin America' weight in on that) and since Chile's recent recognition, all of Latin America (those with whom Macedonia has established diplomatic relations) recognise our Constitutional name for all bilateral and other purposes outside of UN.
    Last edited by Rogi; 05-24-2009, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

No probs, I will add it now, keep mentioning them as they come to you, we are up at 74 now.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

Mexico should also be on that list.
        They too recognise Macedonia's Constitutional name for bilateral purposes.

Министерство за надворешни работи

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

Of the top 20 economies (G20), or the 20 most powerful nations, there are 6 who do not yet recognise our Constitutional name.

They are:
          Australia,
          France,
          Germany,
          Italy,
          South Africa,
          South Korea

Australia is heavily influenced by the Greek Lobby (a very difficult position to change)

France is a strong supporter of Greece due to their own (economic and strategic) interests.

As for Italy, I suspect they will be changing their position very soon with Franco Frattini (Italian Foreign Minister) becoming more and more a friend of Macedonia and the Rights of the Macedonians.

I also expect Germany to follow shortly thereafter, with more and more of their politicians expressing support for Macedonia in the 'name dispute' and a growing German interest in Kosovo weighing in on this too.

South Africa is yet to open an embassy or consulate in Macedonia and our relations with them are still undeveloped to any substantial level and their Diplomatic relations with Macedonia go through their Embassy in Athens (an obvious factor).

South Korea (or Republic of Korea) and the Republic of Macedonia have not established any diplomatic relations as yet. Though, once this happens, South Korea is very much prepared to use our Constitutional name (as they already do)

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

Still unconfirmed, but we may need to REMOVE Romania from the list.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Ok, Mexico has been added, keep us informed about Румунците.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                Of the top 20 economies (G20), or the 20 most powerful nations, there are 6 who do not yet recognise our Constitutional name.

They are:
                Australia,
                France,
                Germany,
                Italy,
                South Africa,
                South Korea

Australia is heavily influenced by the Greek Lobby (a very difficult position to change)

France is a strong supporter of Greece due to their own (economic and strategic) interests.

As for Italy, I suspect they will be changing their position very soon with Franco Frattini (Italian Foreign Minister) becoming more and more a friend of Macedonia and the Rights of the Macedonians.

I also expect Germany to follow shortly thereafter, with more and more of their politicians expressing support for Macedonia in the 'name dispute' and a growing German interest in Kosovo weighing in on this too.

South Africa is yet to open an embassy or consulate in Macedonia and our relations with them are still undeveloped to any substantial level and their Diplomatic relations with Macedonia go through their Embassy in Athens (an obvious factor).

South Korea (or Republic of Korea) and the Republic of Macedonia have not established any diplomatic relations as yet. Though, once this happens, South Korea is very much prepared to use our Constitutional name (as they already do)
                http://www.mofat.go.kr/english/regio...23/1_1299.jsp?
                Actually, I am shocked that Germany has not recognized our name.

Comment

• Bratot
                  • Sep 2008

Jas pak bi ve potsetil deka ne e korisno grcite da znaat koi zemjite ne imaat priznaeno.
                  The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Шоима страф, кажетеми зошчо, по скришна порака ако не е згодно за велеине тука....

Comment

• Bratot
                      • Sep 2008

Da trebalo da se znae koj ne ima priznaeno i Grcite da imaat uvid vo taa lista, ke belo toa i javno objaveno so cela lista.

Megjutoa ne se objavuva od logicni pricini, da ne otidat Grcite da lobiraat promena na stavovi kaj nekoi od zemjite koi ne priznale, znaci da gi otseceme od moznosta da smenat nesto.

Neka se dumaat, neka gi kopka. Nemora da im dosepnuvame.
                      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

Grcite znaat tocno koi drzavi ne priznavaat pod ustavnoto ime. Nemaj somnenie vo toa.

Ministerstvoto za Nadvoresni Raboti na Republika Makedonija ne gi objava poradi 2 pricini (prvata e glupa):

1) Objavuvanje na takvo nesto mozi da se smeta (od strana na Grcite i drugi diplomati) kako sprotivno na privremeniot dogovor i nivnata zamisla za 'dobro-sosedski odnosi'.

2) Objavuvanje na takva lista isto taka znaci se znae koi drzavi ne go priznavaat naseto ime, i toa mozi da privleci negativni misli kon tie drzavi/narodi od strana na Makedoncite.

Comment

• Maxim
                          • May 2009

batali gi be samo oni se bunat taaa nivna teritorija sto ja vikaat makedonija i na eden forum deka e 4000 god nivna ja zemma posle balkanskite vojni mnogu pomalce od 4000 god
                          http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/w...73-450x451.jpg

Comment

• King Makedon
                            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            Is that really true?
                            Friends of mine visit very often japan with their macedonian passport. We do not need any visa to go there. About the constitution i've heard it from them.
                            By the way if you have access to amadeus system for IATA (booking system for international and national flights)
                            you can see the visa regulation of every country for every kind of citizenship. and it says for japan and macedonian visitors : No visa required for 90 days.
                            ]
                            The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
                            [/SIZE]

Comment

• Maxim
                              • May 2009

if you go to turkey you don't need visa too my cousins went there without visa but they need visa if they are in European union but no vise neaded for Macedonia

http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/w...73-450x451.jpg

Comment

• King Makedon
                                • Apr 2009

Sometimes i have the feeling that the turks like us only because they hate the greeks, their christian brothers, lol.
                                ]
                                The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
                                [/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                                X