X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The LION will ROAR
    • Jan 2009

Sydney Premier of A Name is a Name

I was so glad to be part of the Sydney Premier of A Name is a Name on the 26th of Feb10, It was a Great turn out and I recomend all who is about to watch it to invite as many as you can
    Sigurjon and Jason played importance to how ridiculous it is that in modern day a nation can be.. "Held Hostage because of i'ts Name".
    So many highlights of the night, but what stood out for us was this little old lady screamed at the top of her lungs: .."NE VE OSTAVAM DA GO SMENITE IMETO".

Here are a couple of pictures of the event to give you some idea how grand it was!

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

What a lovely looking theatre.
    Glad to hear it went well!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Coolski
      • Sep 2008

That old baba made the whole documentary in my opinion. She told it how it is straight up. We need to send her to the United Nations.

The Sydney State theatre is quite a beautiful building.
      - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
      - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

The State theatre was built 1920s specifically to show 'talking pictures.' When opened it was billed as ‘The Empire’s greatest theatre’, which referred both to seating numbers and interior treatments.

I ask the question to both Sigurjon and Jason if there would be a Sequel (Part II & III)
        Part II: Views of the Macedonians living in the occupied parts of Macedonia
        Part III:Views of the Macedonian Diaspora

Then I also gave him a list of other examples they can look into making a documentary..
        Deca Begalci Refugee children
        The Partition of Macedonia 1913
        and So forth....

Their reply was why not, but they still have allot of work to get this Documentary out and then into DVD...So lets just hope...or hopefully encourage other film makers to participate in Macedonia and it's History
        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

Is it playing again?

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
            Is it playing again?
            Did you miss it Bij? come to Melbourne i kje odime zajedno
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Boge
              Banned
              • Sep 2008

A Port boy comes through in Sydney, man I was so happy to see who it was behind the promos with this film. The man’s an old Port boy who come good and moved out of the town.

Great night at the Australian Premiere. The Baba and Pasko kicked ass. If you haven’t seen the film, “Odete Videte”.

The whole evening was well thought out from MC to screening and question time. And the MC was opnata in my thinking.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Boge, Tell us about that Fisherman from Trpejca?

I just heard the interview with Jason Miko and Sigurson the Director they both seem pretty good actually. Ico Interviewed them both..
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Dejan
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                  The State theatre was built 1920s specifically to show 'talking pictures.' When opened it was billed as ‘The Empire’s greatest theatre’, which referred both to seating numbers and interior treatments.

I ask the question to both Sigurjon and Jason if there would be a Sequel (Part II & III)
                  Part II: Views of the Macedonians living in the occupied parts of Macedonia
                  Part III:Views of the Macedonian Diaspora

Then I also gave him a list of other examples they can look into making a documentary..
                  Deca Begalci Refugee children
                  The Partition of Macedonia 1913
                  and So forth....

Their reply was why not, but they still have allot of work to get this Documentary out and then into DVD...So lets just hope...or hopefully encourage other film makers to participate in Macedonia and it's History
                  So that was you who asked these questions? Bravos brat, I remember these questions being asked. Great question, and I'm sure it gave the director and producer something to think about in the future. You are now officially a celebrity!
                  You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
                    So that was you who asked these questions? Bravos brat, I remember these questions being asked. Great question, and I'm sure it gave the director and producer something to think about in the future. You are now officially a celebrity!
                    Thank's Dejan, it was me.. But just had a bit of stage fright and my words didn't come out the way i wanted to...lol
                    I guess I'm not made for public speaking...hehehe

Comment

• Dejan
                      • Sep 2008

i think you did well mate.
                      You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Boge
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                        Boge, Tell us about that Fisherman from Trpejca?

I just heard the interview with Jason Miko and Sigurson the Director they both seem pretty good actually. Ico Interviewed them both..
                        Were you at the Australian premiere Prolet? What were your impressions of the evening?

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Boge, It was in Adelaide

I live in Melbourne
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bij
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                            Did you miss it Bij? come to Melbourne i kje odime zajedno
                            I wasn't keen on going.. and usually a premier means theres a few follow ups but I guess we don't have that kind of wind in our sales.

Comment

Working...
                            X