Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karposh
    • Aug 2015

100% agree..with everything you said. This country has lost the plot completely by allowing so many Pakis, Sri Lankans & Indians into this country. The demographics are being altered daily before our very eyes and everyone is too scared to call it out for what it is out of fear of being labelled a racist. We're starting to resemble the UK in a lot of respects with regard to immigration from the sub-continent.

Comment

• maco2envy
      • Jan 2015

Yeah same shit in Melbourne. There is so fucking many of them here, and don't even get me started on the odors they leave behind on public transport.

I think we are having serious population growth issues over here in Melbourne. We are forecasted to have the same population as London by 2050 which is fucked. We already can see the impact of rapid population growth with how bad traffic congestion has become over recent years:
      Traffic is slowing in Australia's major cities as roads become more congested, with speeds in Adelaide the most sluggish and conditions in Melbourne deteriorating quicker than any other capital city, a new report shows.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Everyone thought us wogs smelled of garlic too much in the 70s. Times change. I don't agree with the mix of migrants currently. But I know some terrific Indians and I also think we should be bringing in more persecuted white South Africans. Anyway, whatever.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelagonija
          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Everyone thought us wogs smelled of garlic too much in the 70s. Times change. I don't agree with the mix of migrants currently. But I know some terrific Indians and I also think we should be bringing in more persecuted white South Africans. Anyway, whatever.
          Sorry bud unfortunately we don’t live in Australia’s serial killer capital. Come live in Sydney or Melbourne and smell it yourself I will take u to Harris Park. The numbers and tangible results are simply not comparable to the 70s. Plenty of sth African Jews in St Ives.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Maybe we just killed all the ones that smell over here!
            Indians are about 17% of all recent immigrants, which is quite ridiculous given all the other nations in the world. But they do tend to know more English which is helpful for meeting relevant residency criteria nowadays.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• vicsinad
              • May 2011

Indians are about 17% of all recent immigrants, which is quite ridiculous given all the other nations in the world.
              Given their population (1.34 billion) and the world's population (7.6 billion), that makes sense. They're 17% of the world's population

Comment

• Carlin
                • Dec 2011

Lol you racists would absolutely love the Greater Toronto Area.

URLs:
                Why Do We Call Brampton “Browntown”? Written by Malgosia Wenderski Growing up in Brampton, the term “Browntown” has become very popular. People of all ages and all ethnicities have used…

- According to the 2011 Census, visible minorities made up two-thirds of Brampton’s population – five years later, that number is likely higher (and it renders the venerable bureaucratic label “visible minority” completely obsolete). Nearly 40 per cent of Brampton is South Asian, with Sikhs making up almost 20 per cent of the population.

- Brampton – a.k.a. “Browntown,” “Bramladesh” or “Singhdale” – is just like the nicknames imply: mostly brown.

On our street of new semi-detached houses, I see brown and black families, mostly immigrants. Strip malls consist almost entirely of Indian-only grocers, stores selling fancy South Asian clothes and sweet shops. My drive home off Highway 427 is lined with palatial Sikh gurdwaras, a monumental Hindu mandir and a soon-to-be-built mosque – the only church in the area is a tiny historic landmark.

Comment

• Gocka
                  • Dec 2012

My state NJ, is a melting pot you name it we have them, but it works for some reason. Currently the state is 59% white

On the other hand my little town out in the woods is 94% white.

Now Vicsinad lives in probably the whitest state in all of America. 91% white.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

@Karposh and Pelagonija

I've just come home to Melbourne after being in Sydney since Friday arvo. I should have messaged you both prior for a meetup.... next time .

Anyway, Like Chris i know a few Indians (which i agree the population has exploded at a blink of an eye) but are fantastic respectable people. I love curry so the smell of Curry powder, cumin, and turmeric is not negative for me

But I think your bigger issue in Sydney, is the amount of Arabs. Its jaw-dropping. I always knew it was large, but not the majority (well it seemed like it)
                    I was around Brighton Le-Sands and the surrounding suburbs.... i swear i thought i was in Baghdad which just had a paint job. Arncliffe would be the capital city if that part of Sydney became an Islamic state.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                      Given their population (1.34 billion) and the world's population (7.6 billion), that makes sense. They're 17% of the world's population
                      You're right, but I don't think it is Australia's job to match the world's demographics.

If that was the case, we would have 6578 Macedonians in Australia. (2 million Macedonians divided by 7.6 billion multiplied by 25 million Australians).

I prefer more diversity and insist on countries where the more attractive women come from.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                        Lol you racists would absolutely love the Greater Toronto Area.

URLs:
                        Why Do We Call Brampton “Browntown”? Written by Malgosia Wenderski Growing up in Brampton, the term “Browntown” has become very popular. People of all ages and all ethnicities have used…

- According to the 2011 Census, visible minorities made up two-thirds of Brampton’s population – five years later, that number is likely higher (and it renders the venerable bureaucratic label “visible minority” completely obsolete). Nearly 40 per cent of Brampton is South Asian, with Sikhs making up almost 20 per cent of the population.

- Brampton – a.k.a. “Browntown,” “Bramladesh” or “Singhdale” – is just like the nicknames imply: mostly brown.

On our street of new semi-detached houses, I see brown and black families, mostly immigrants. Strip malls consist almost entirely of Indian-only grocers, stores selling fancy South Asian clothes and sweet shops. My drive home off Highway 427 is lined with palatial Sikh gurdwaras, a monumental Hindu mandir and a soon-to-be-built mosque – the only church in the area is a tiny historic landmark.
                        I loved Toronto when I visited there in the early 2000’s...it reminded me very much like Melbourne, Sydney and even a bit like Brisbane (Toronto summer time obviously)...of the many places I’ve visited I reckon Toronto was closest to home (Melbourne) for me...

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

Please get back on topic

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                            • Jan 2009

For all the guff Trump gets I can’t say I disagree with him on immigration. Don’t care about the Republicans and definitely not the Democrats. I believe he recently tweeted to the Honduran President the following;

The United States has strongly informed the President of Honduras that if the large Caravan of people heading to the U.S. is not stopped and brought back to Honduras, no more money or aid will be given to Honduras, effective immediately!

Besides Hungary, who else has the balls to stand up to this blatant threat to another countries borders?

Btw guys Igor wants everyone to get back in topic. Would love to know what everyone thinks about the current stalemate in changing the name to Severna Makedonija.
                            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• vicsinad
                              • May 2011

You're right, but I don't think it is Australia's job to match the world's demographics.

If that was the case, we would have 6578 Macedonians in Australia. (2 million Macedonians divided by 7.6 billion multiplied by 25 million Australians).

I prefer more diversity and insist on countries where the more attractive women come from.
                              I can't imagine in the US if the population was 17% Indian...60 million! Mos attractive women are from Shar Planina. They're mostly here in the US. Sorry about that!

Gocka.

Now Vicsinad lives in probably the whitest state in all of America. 91% white.
                              2018 stats say we're 94.7% white. And not Balkans white. Scandinavian and Irish white.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                                Btw guys Igor wants everyone to get back in topic. Would love to know what everyone thinks about the current stalemate in changing the name to Severna Makedonija.
                                Reports coming through that Zoran Zaev offering to grant amnesty to those MPs accused for terrorism for the dramatic Parliament rampage, in return for their votes to change the Constitution. Its a foregone conclusion the changing of Macedonian name, identity, Constitution, heritage, culture, history..... etc, is going to be achieved at parliament vote by the 2/3 needed through bribes, intimidation, and now offers of amnesty (for “crimes” never committed).

It's not quite a stalemate, as Zaev has plenty of moves. It's Just a lull before the storm.
                                Last edited by Bill77; 10-17-2018, 05:51 AM.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X