X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Shit country with shit people in it.
    I will now wait for Ivanov to send in the army (yeah right).
    Fuck them all.

Originally posted by Vicsinad
    Macedonians, take note of this if we want to preserve our identity, culture, nation, and homeland.
    You can delete "homeland" out of that. It has already been deleted for us.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
      The biggest lesson for me, and for Macedonians, and for the world, is this: abuse of power, blackmail, coercion, bribery, threats, violence -- this is how you get what you want.

Greece blackmailed Macedonia.
      Albanians used violence.
      SDS and DPNE used and/or succumbed to bribery and blackmail.
      Bulgaria used threats.
      Etc.

Either you keep your dignity, values, and clear conscience and end up with nothing but your integrity; or you sacrifice those all for your other interests.

Macedonians, take note of this if we want to preserve our identity, culture, nation, and homeland.
      The struggle for “the good life” is one against tyranny, not for it. The pursuit of anything valuable requires us to get our hands dirty from time to time, however more importantly is the need for a continuous check to rebalance us to ensure our pursuit remains virtuous and that we do not fall into an abyss.

It’s a shit day, we all share the same sentiment, but don’t lose faith brother.
      “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• vicsinad
        • May 2011

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
        The struggle for “the good life” is one against tyranny, not for it. The pursuit of anything valuable requires us to get our hands dirty from time to time, however more importantly is the need for a continuous check to rebalance us to ensure our pursuit remains virtuous and that we do not fall into an abyss.

It’s a shit day, we all share the same sentiment, but don’t lose faith brother.
        In my heart, I know you're right. But in my head, these events call for a new course of action from our miserable, weak, unorganized, apathetic lot.

Comment

• Pelagonija
          • Mar 2017

Never in doubt.

Zaev will implement the Tirana platform, his promise to the Albanians won him the PM job and probably saved him from eventual jail.

Comment

• Pelagonija
            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by nushevski77
            the Macedonians are under occupation once again. Where are our komitadji?
            Probably on Facebook, watching Turski series, maybe kafana? In addition to that waiting for Euros to rain down on skopje as it is their god given rite being a superior human.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

There it is. History in the making;
              we saw it unfold,
              we saw the external pressuring and influence,
              we saw the corruption,
              we saw the capitulation,
              we saw the Macedonian people let this happen.

Lost without even a whimper (much the same way it was formed).

Where were the great revolutionaries of 100 years earlier?

The Diaspora can hold its head high.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• sydney
                • Sep 2008

This is from the “patriot” Stojanche Angelov on Facebook:

“Напред кон ЕУ и НАТО!
                МАКЕДОНЦИ, отсега натаму, покрај НАТО и ЕУ, кога ќе одиме на грчките плажи нема да бидеме Скопјани туку ќе бидеме МАКЕДОНЦИ кои зборуваат на МАКЕДОНСКИ ЈАЗИК.”

What a fuckwit.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

"Patriots" has a new meaning nowadays. What a lowlife pig.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• maco2envy
                    • Jan 2015

When will the agreement go to the Greek Parliament?

Comment

• sydney
                      • Sep 2008

Tsipras said earlier this week that Greece's parliament would also be asked to ratify the Prespes agreement by the end of the month.

"Within ten days, in any case as soon as the (Macedonia parliamentary vote) result is notified to us and if we see that everything is in order, we will vote (to approve) the Prespes Agreement," he told Open TV.

The deal was signed in the border Prespes region, after months of talks with Skopje.

Tsipras added that a separate vote on a protocol to enable Macedonia to join NATO would be held "not long afterwards".

Macedonian politicians have voted to change the country's name, settling a decades-long row with Greece.

Comment

• Carlin
                        • Dec 2011

Comment

• Gocka
                          • Dec 2012

What a miserable day.

I know from a far it looks like the Macedonian people were hoodwinked, but I hold a different view.

I still don't believe that a clear majority of Macedonians didn't want this to happen. Very few people in Macedonia believe that not being in the EU is the right path for their country. Once you get to that point, believing that you must get into the EU, then its not hard to understand how this happened.

In my view the people of Macedonia oversaw the plundering of their nation, it wasn't just the politicians. Even the politicians had many accomplices among the people, whether people who voted for them, or people who took part in the political favors that followed. Very few Macedonians can say their hands are completely clean from the plundering and corruption that brought their nation to it's knees.

They dug a hole for themselves both economically and politically, opening the door to our enemies to rape us, and that they did.

The build up to this point in time has been happening for almost 30 years. Every wrong move, every corrupt act, bringing the nation closer and closer to its demise.

This amounted to a business on the brink of going bankrupt and selling off its most valuable assets in a bid to stay alive just a little longer. Those businesses always end up going bankrupt anyway because they end up giving away their only useful assets and make it impossible to every make money again. This is what Macedonia has just done.

They pawned off the only thing anyone was interested in, their identity. They may get in the EU one day. When that day comes they will suck that opportunity dry just like everything else that has come before them. Once that avenue also results in failure, they will finally be left with nothing at all.

Those people are like leeches. The country is nothing but a lifeless body that is going to start to rot and decay any day now.
                          Last edited by Gocka; 01-12-2019, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• sydney
                            • Sep 2008

Spot on Gocka. The people there are experts on everything and know-it-alls. The truth is they’re an apathetic bunch of bludgers that know fuck all.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                              • Mar 2017

I totally agree they are a useless lot from the ground up.

Like John Lennon’s song imagine. The lyrics goes what if their were no religion or heaven, what if their was no countries to die or kill for. Alot like what’s happening in FYROM and the west. Great in theory, though the writer of that song was a lunatic on hallucination drugs.

Dead and dying race they are with no self love or respect or morals.

Comment

• vicsinad
                                • May 2011

When will North Macedonia celebrate its independence day: September 8 or January 11?

Comment

Working...
                                X