X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tchaiku
    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
    Like I said, your people have a great deal of resentment towards Serbs for known reasons and therefore I can understand your narrative.
    But this is only your bias speaking.
    Whether you want to admit it or not, many civilians were killed by all sides in the Yugoslav wars. Putting the blame on just one side is unrealistic to say the least.
    My point was how bloody those wars were. You are rambling nonsense with conspiracy theories.

--

So what are you guys going to do with 2 million Greeks living in the region?

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

tchaiku, there's something rather concerning about your questioning and general train of thought.

Why is it that your view (and thus questioning) is alluding to some form of territorial ambition and the notion that peoples of a different ethnicity being a problem that you must do something about, etc. Is that all you know?

Comment

• DraganOfStip
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by tchaiku View Post
        My point was how bloody those wars were.
        No one disputes that. It's the placing of collective responsibility on just one country for civilian deaths in a military conflict of multiple nations that is disputed.

You are rambling nonsense with conspiracy theories.
        Let's see, you open a pointless thread asking a question with an obvious answer, and then you blame our country for acts of agression/war against Greece based on a wrong definition about what automatically means war, and somehow connected all of that to war crimes in an unrelated conflict.
        You're right, someone IS rambling nonsense with conspiracy theories. But it's not me.

?
        ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
        ― George Orwell

Comment

• Skolovranec
          • Mar 2017

I am curious what is your position on Aegean Macedonia?
          Here's an unconventional view regarding the map from a Macedonian (or at least, unconventional compared to the views of the peers I have thus far discussed this over).

Pirin region is a bit shortened and Kyustendil needs to be counted as well, not just Blagoevgrad, but whatever. As far as your question on Aegean Macedonia (Belomorska more correctly), I think the Old Thracian part that connects with Turkey needs to be reddened as well.

You are willing to attack Greece? Territorial change in not like giving a gum. Greece is not willing to give territory to anyone and let alone Macedonia.
          We don't have to do anything. Either the Albanians will pull a Ramkoven or Kalash maneuver on them once they breen in sufficient numbers down in Athens (they're already crawling there in termite numbers), or there will be the Epirus separatist movement that gains autonomy or full independence once they gain numbers and momentum (I can't see that going well for Albania either, like all of southern Albania). Whichever comes first. Macedonia will not be involved whatsoever.

Are you sure they are Greek?
          Anti-EU Pro-Guns National-Libertarian Trekkie Minarchist
          Anti-NATO Pro-United MK Agnostic Secularist Magick Occultist
          Anti-UN Pro-Military Meritocratic Integrationist Altruistic Socio-Darwinist
          Anti-Globalist Pro-Choice Intellectual Pirate Spiritual Vagabond

Comment

• maco2envy
            • Jan 2015

What's the common stance here on Pieria, Chalkidiki peninsula and Thasos being included in this "Greater Macedonia"? I am unaware of a Macedonian majority being based within these regions in the last 300 years (atleast).

Comment

• Skolovranec
              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by maco2envy View Post
              What's the common stance here on Pieria, Chalkidiki peninsula and Thasos being included in this "Greater Macedonia"? I am unaware of a Macedonian majority being based within these regions in the last 300 years (atleast).
              There are Macedonians there even now (except for Thasos, I think). Where did they come from? Did they sprout from the ground like the Spartoi of the Cadmian myth? If so, I'd like to know where in Greece I can purchase magical dragon teeth, my yard needs fixing.

Тасо, the island, was with a mixed ethnic population of Macedonians (Some with Bulgarian sense of identity, Greeks and some Vlachs). After 1913, all non-Greek persons were expelled from the island.

Comment

• tchaiku
                • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Skolovranec View Post

We don't have to do anything. Either the Albanians will pull a Ramkoven or Kalash maneuver on them once they breen in sufficient numbers down in Athens (they're already crawling there in termite numbers), or there will be the Epirus separatist movement that gains autonomy or full independence once they gain numbers and momentum (I can't see that going well for Albania either, like all of southern Albania). Whichever comes first. Macedonia will not be involved whatsoever.
                Are you OK? Did you drink too much Vodka?

Are you sure they are Greek?
                Of course they are not ancient Hellenes, but I used the term Greek to present the self-identifying Greek population.

Comment

• Skolovranec
                  • Mar 2017

Are you OK? Did you drink too much Vodka?
                  Rather than questioning my drinking habits (vodka not included) tell me why you think I'm wrong on what I said and why you think differently. I may be wrong and you may be right, but the approach you are taking is unproductive for a discussion.

Of course they are not ancient Hellenes, but I used the term Greek to present the self-identifying Greek population.
                  Many Macedonians self-identify as Greek or Bulgarian, it doesn't make them the latter in either case though.

Comment

• tchaiku
                    • Nov 2016

How can you guys claim Solun when it was a Jewish majority city for centuries. In fact ALL Slavs formed less than 15% in the early 20th century.
                    Last edited by tchaiku; 07-27-2017, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• vicsinad
                      • May 2011

How can you guys claim Solun when it was a Jewish majority city for centuries. In fact ALL Slavs formed less than 15% in the early 20th century.
                      Here you go talking about Slavs and not Macedonians.

Comment

• tchaiku
                        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                        Here you go talking about Slavs and not Macedonians.
                        Slavs as in ALL Macedonians Bulgarians Serbs (?). I thought it was more polite.

Comment

• vicsinad
                          • May 2011

Slavs as in ALL Macedonians Bulgarians Serbs (?). I thought it was more polite.
                          I wasn't questioning your rudeness. I was pointing out your inaccuracies.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                            • Apr 2014

Judaism is a religion, not a nationality. Prior to the Nazi's taking power, vast majority of Jews in Germany had German identities. Einstein was a proud German.
                            I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

Working...
                            X