"Review" of the Ohrid Framework Agreement??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coolski
    • Sep 2008

"Review" of the Ohrid Framework Agreement??

Brussels and Skopje Continue Unofficial Negotiations

On 7 May, the Enlargement Commissioner Commissioner Štefan Füle and the Prime Minister of the former Yugoslav republic of Macedonia Nikola Grueski opened the second session of the High Level Accession Dialogue (HLAD) in Skopje. They reviewed the progress achieved since the HLAD was first launched in March as a supplement to the country's stalling accession process.

Füle started his visit in Skopje meeting the president of the Parliament Trajko Veljanoski and discussing with the representatives of the civil society. He underlined the importance for the HLAD to be inclusive process engaging all the relevant stakeholders in the society and underlined the role the Parliament and civil sector play in this.

''I am impressed by the Prime Minister Gruevski and his government,” Commissioner stressed and added that the Roadmap for the reforms adopted on 24 April should be implemented and regarded “as a living process”. He highlighted the on-going talks regarding the much debated freedom of expression and, in particular, the decriminalisation of defamation.

Füle welcomed governments pledge to conduct a comprehensive electoral reform and announced review of the Ohrid Framework Agreement. Gruevski promised to work on strengthening of the independence of the judiciary and public administration.

Dialogue, however, again did not address the main issue and cause of blockage of official institutional talks between Skopje and Brussels – name.

----

What kind of review is this article referring to?
    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Coolski

To quote you rom another thread, "veter na magla"
    Just a lot of hot air!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I'm pretty confident a review of the Ohrid Framework Agreement by the present government would entail handing over even more concessions to the enemy.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Coolski
        • Sep 2008

That's what i'm suspicious of too Risto. I'm just wondering what they plan to do.
        - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
        - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

shto ke napravat so toa, izgubena e zapadna Makedonia, ke se deli na 2 parchina republikata, pa so toa, ramkovskite so istoto ke menat imeto na zapadna Makedonia shiptaria, a drugi ime na shto ke ostani....
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• DedoAleko
            • Jun 2009

This is link from the document signed by RoM government for Conference arranged to analyze The Ohrid agreement.

Take a look at the text here: http://sdsm.org.mk/upload/PresPetreSilegov2010.pdf

sds is accusing that with this Gruevski is betraying the Macedonians
            Last edited by DedoAleko; 11-21-2015, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Lets be honest the politicians should have consulted the people over the ohrid agreement.
              No now its a right royal mess the govt is in.The Albanians are allways portrayed as the victim and the truth is they are considered preeminent to its citizens of Macedonia.We see
              a gradual reduction in the soveregnity of the govt over Albanians.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
              X