Parthenon was used as a mosque plus much more....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Parthenon was used as a mosque plus much more....

My goodness the Parthenon was used as a mosque, the Germans basically gave you "classical culture" (not to mention the term 'Hellenism' ) and churches were destroyed en mass to make way for this new culture.
    Now do you see why we think you people are brainwashed imposter hellenes?
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Das ist yasou re
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Das ist yasou re
      Maybe we can re-compromise the name of the imposter hellenes. Maybe ArvanoVlachoGermanoi

Comment

• Dejan
        • Sep 2008

Everyday we come across more proof that this pseudo nation to the south of Macedonia is nothing but a sham. It's whole existence is based on lies. Keep the info coming Makedonci...
        You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Demos
          Banned
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Dejan View Post
          Everyday we come across more proof that this pseudo nation to the south of Macedonia is nothing but a sham. It's whole existence is based on lies. Keep the info coming Makedonci...
          Our much poorer neighbors will always be jealous of ours successes. I am pleased to see that you view us with spite and envy.

You could only dream of being like us...

And that's not a sham...

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Why would we want to emulate an imposter race of drones? German philhellenes gave you 'hellenism' and your first university as well as instigate what Byron ultimately had in mind. To mold the Albanians, Vlachs, Turks, Slavs, Armenians, Jews etc into ancient "greeks". You live in fantasyland. Maybe it's time to see the BS you've been fed by your society since birth. You're nothing special. You're nothing at all.

Comment

• Demos
              Banned
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
              Why would we want to emulate an imposter race of drones? German philhellenes gave you 'hellenism' and your first university as well as instigate what Byron ultimately had in mind. To mold the Albanians, Vlachs, Turks, Slavs, Armenians, Jews etc into ancient "greeks". You live in fantasyland. Maybe it's time to see the BS you've been fed by your society since birth. You're nothing special. You're nothing at all.

If that makes you feel better, that's fine. 18,000 of your countrymen though are employed by us Albanians, Turks, Vlachs, Slavs, Armenians, and Jews. Anything of worth in your country has been bought up by Greeks.

Not bad huh for a country of "nothing specials".

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
                Our much poorer neighbors will always be jealous of ours successes. I am pleased to see that you view us with spite and envy.

You could only dream of being like us...

And that's not a sham...
                Hey Demos,
                what do I have do to become a Greek by ethnicity?
                Can you sum it all up for me?
                I have my suspicions but I think you might be able to help me.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Demos
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2008

Hey Demos,
                  what do I have do to become a Greek by ethnicity?
                  Can you sum it all up for me?
                  I have my suspicions but I think you might be able to help me.
                  I don't think you can do anything as you would always be viewed as a "xenos" or foreigner.

Why would you want to be Greek? You belong to a different nation.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I don't think you can do anything as you would always be viewed as a "xenos" or foreigner.

Why would you want to be Greek? You belong to a different nation.
                    No, really.
                    My people were born in what is now called Greece.
                    Both of my Grandfathers were in the Greek army.
                    How many "xenos" are there like me in Greece?
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Demos
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2008

No, really.
                      My people were born in what is now called Greece.
                      Both of my Grandfathers were in the Greek army.
                      How many "xenos" are there like me in Greece?
                      Probably not as many as you think. There are some like you in the border areas as this is natural in all countries, but not that many regardless given the total size of the country itself.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

So what you are saying is that I will always be a "xenos".
                        What about the many people I know who speak only Macedonian but call themselves Greek. Can they please be Greeks? I know they were not kissed on the dick like you, but surely they can try to live the dream???

They wave Greek flags around incessantly. Surely they will qualify eventually? Do you think their kids might have a chance if we send them to Greek school?
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Demos
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2008

So what you are saying is that I will always be a "xenos".
                          What about the many people I know who speak only Macedonian but call themselves Greek. Can they please be Greeks? I know they were not kissed on the dick like you, but surely they can try to live the dream???

They wave Greek flags around incessantly. Surely they will qualify eventually? Do you think their kids might have a chance if we send them to Greek school?
                          If they see themselves as Greeks and they see Greece as their homeland, yes. Only a fool would claim racial purity in 2009. I don't claim that all Greeks are racially pure in the ethnic sense. Nobody can claim racial purity, but we are the inheritors and safe keepers of the Hellenic culture and language. To deny this is to deny historical truth.

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

If you wish to live the American dream you will eventually become an American! Same thing.
                            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

I don't claim that all Greeks are racially pure in the ethnic sense. Nobody can claim racial purity, but we are the inheritors and safe keepers of the Hellenic culture and language. To deny this is to deny historical truth.
                              So the heads of the Hellenic Macedonian groups here in Adelaide are not allowed to be "safe keepers" of the Hellenic culture and language due to their obvious fouled history? I know for a fact that their history is not as squeaky clean as you would like it to be.

Here is a funny story for you:

I was at a funeral in a Greek church the other day. An Albanian friend came to pay respects as well (muslim btw) ... well, after he heard the speech from the local Capetano Greco hotshot ... the Albanian came to me and said ... "Man, how did they let that guy speak another language in the Greek church". I laughed and told him that he was speaking Greek but because he natively spoke Macedonian, his Greek sounded like shit (please, don't call it Makedonika ... if you do, you will have to think long and hard about the ridiculous accents our ancestors had when speaking English). He swore to me that he knows what Greek sounds like and he could not understand squat from this guy! We laughed and went on our merry way.

Would Capetano Greco qualify under your strict KKK guidelines?
                              Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                              X