Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

If that award is going to be made out to FYROM, then they can shove it up their ass. Macedonia shouldn't even participate in this fruity "competition".

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
      If that award is going to be made out to FYROM, then they can shove it up their ass. Macedonia shouldn't even participate in this fruity "competition".
      It hasn't stopped us from participating in the Olympics...Or anywhere else for that matter. They will definitely chuck in the obligatory "F.Y.R." before they utter "Macedonia" but even they know that just saying "FYROM" is too insulting and inappropriate to use.

I'm glad you described the competition as "fruity" and not me. Don't you know you can't use such terms in this day and age. We're supposed to have moved on from such prejudices were we not?

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

LOL I guess I'm behind then. Seriously the entire Eurovision thing just looks like a fruity, soulless, lets all be "Europeans", pile of shit. I've never liked it.

Macedonia should not participate in any organization or group that does not respect the rights of its people period. Macedonia should also be loud and obnoxious about its objection to FYROM.

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
        It hasn't stopped us from participating in the Olympics...Or anywhere else for that matter. They will definitely chuck in the obligatory "F.Y.R." before they utter "Macedonia" but even they know that just saying "FYROM" is too insulting and inappropriate to use.

I'm glad you described the competition as "fruity" and not me. Don't you know you can't use such terms in this day and age. We're supposed to have moved on from such prejudices were we not?

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
          Macedonia should also be loud and obnoxious about its objection to FYROM.
          It has never done this. Imagine the binding potential it could have if everybody in RoMacedonia adopted this approach.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

That's exactly how I see it. Imagine if at every one of these organizations, whether its the UN, Olympics, World cup, Eurovision, if Macedonia simply showed up to protest and make a scene. Imagine if for a world cup qualifier if the players refused to play and just stood on the pitch for 90 minutes in protest. At the very least it would force people to acknowledge us and assert our willingness to stand up for ourselves. If they don't like it then either don't call us FYROM or kick us out of your organizations.

Too bad Macedonians are that abused kid that just wants to be friends with everyone even if they kick his ass and steal his lunch money everyday.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            It has never done this. Imagine the binding potential it could have if everybody in RoMacedonia adopted this approach.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

I can't believe Eurovision is still a thing....

But as you are all probably already aware, Jana Burceska did not get through to the Eurovision Final. In part due to the jury vote which remains deeply political and controversial.

But let me list some controversial points I've read regarding Jana. Let me stress, I'm Not sure which is true and which might be bullshit.

* It was claimed (something along the lines) Jana defended the term FYROM being used.
              * Jana is a Soros puppet
              * Her father works at the American embassy
              * Jana is part Albanian (not that there is anything really wrong with that)
              *Her father was instrumental in the wiretapping affairs.

And the biggest controversy of all and the plot thickens.... that marriage proposal and rumours her being pregnant, was a stunt it turns out the singer was dating someone else only months ago. Lol (it's a fake lol covering my discomfort and embarrassment at the prospect this being cringeworthy true)

Last edited by Bill77; 05-12-2017, 05:54 PM.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

If she was a Soros puppet, then she would have no problems with FYROM as a name.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  If she was a Soros puppet, then she would have no problems with FYROM as a name.
                  Admittedly..... The sources have some affiliation with MIA and seem pro DPMNE so I'm not entirely sure if it's legit or fake news. Though there has been no rebuttal to this claim on social media (which is where these claims were made) therefore I'm only "just" leaning in favour of these claims being true that she is a Soros puppet (what ever that means)
                  Last edited by Bill77; 05-13-2017, 12:50 AM.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    * It was claimed (something along the lines) Jana defended the term FYROM being used.
                    The below is from her facebook page back in late April:

Почитувани,

Профилот на сликата подолу (https://twitter.com/JanaBurceska) е лажен и се оградувам од било каква содржина објавена на истиот. Исто така профилот постојано го менува својот опис и името на Република Македонија. Профилот е пријавен како лажен и наскоро се очекува бришење на истиот од Твитер. За тоа од каде доаѓам и што мислам за својата земја зборуваат преку 100 интервјуа за македонски и странски медиуми во кои добро се слуша мојот став. Во сите, без исклучок, се претставувам како пејач за Македонија. Јас имам Твитер профил (https://twitter.com/b00rche) кој воопшто не го користам и затоа тој не е наведен во моите официјални социјални мрежи. За потсетување повелете линкови до профилите со коишто управувам лично јас, а истите се поставени и на eurovision.tv :

Јана Бурче is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Јана Бурче and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Ви благодарам на сите за досегашната поддршка! Имајте убав ден, Јана
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Eurovision 2019 Farce

From regularly not coming anywhere near a win, all of a sudden "North" Macedonia is set to win Eurovision. Coincidence? Hardly. The EU wants to reward the stupid slaves who sold their souls for and promote the illegally-imposed new "name" among the impressionable. And the slaves will rejoice. Meanwhile, self-respecting Macedonians with integrity will cringe at their stupidity.

The EU propaganda machine is in full steam against Macedonia.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

And....they lose anyway, despite the apparent optimism. A sign of things to come under their EU puppet masters.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                          • Apr 2014

Eurovision has always been a political tool
                          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Good on Iceland. Made Israel uncomfortable for a moment.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
                              Eurovision has always been a political tool
                              Absolutely. This morning I saw people mocking "North" Macedonia online when it looked like they may have a chance to win, suggesting things like they don't really want to win because they couldn't afford to host it next year. At least until recently we had some dignity by being a nation that didn't totally bend to the will of others, now it is open season on those traitors and indifferent idiots. And the irony of Tamara singing a song called "proud" further reiterates how delusional they've become.

Comment

• Spirit
                                • May 2015

Look at what Tamara is saying

An inept comment by singer Tamara Todevska protracted the argument over her Eurovision performance. Asked about the pulling of all stops to fund and promote her performance in Israel, with public money, she responded that “it would’ve been stupid if the money were used for ambulances, because then nobody would know about us”.

Tamara and her feminist anthem Proud were endorsed wholeheartedly by the Zoran Zaev Government, especially as a means to promote the imposed name of the country – hence Tamara’s statement that “nobody would know about us” was interpreted as meaning that nobody would know our “new name”. This turned many Macedonians against Tamara, sparking recriminations when she failed to win a meaningful number of votes from call-in voters, despite doing well with the jury votes.

Zaev and his SDSM party pioneered the PR ploy where they would compare any publicly funded project they found unnecessary to the cost of purchasing ambulances or paying for treatment of sick children abroad. SDSM went on endlessly about the death of a little girl, also named Tamara, who suffered from a serious form of scoliosis, insisting that a surgery abroad would have saved her life, and would compare any other project to the “cost of Tamara”. Another PR device was to criminally charge the former Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski for purchasing an armored Mercedes vehicle to be used for visiting foreign dignitaries, as Zaev insisted that the car will be sold and the money used to buy – ambulances (the Mercedes was found to be necessary for the Interior Ministry purposes, is not being sold, and was used to transport guests like Angela Merkel and Theresa May).

Tamara Todevska’s statement that the hundreds of thousands of euros spent on the promotion of her song, and with it the name “North Macedonia” were more important than purchasing more of the notoriously scarce ambulance vehicles quickly went viral drawing critical responses even from former supporters.

Comment

Working...
                                X