Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

Diaspora can't vote for these upcoming elections (local and Presidential) in March.
    The new law comes into effect for the next elections.

Then, you'll only need to be a Macedonian citizen, in order to be able to vote and taking out citizenship is already easy, but it will be made much, much easier and quicker for Macedonians.

If you want to vote for the upcoming elections you'll need Macedonian citizenship, and a Macedonian ID (lichna karta) which will require you to have an address of where you are living in Macedonia, in which case you become a registered voter for that electorate.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Macedonians have quite simply not been convenient since the rise of nationalism.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

As for Kerim, he only has himself to blame for this, when the time was ripe for him to stand up and declare his position he stayed quiet, he should have made himself clear and distanced himself from SDS instead of trying to (seemingly) discreetly play both sides in anticipation of the better offer.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

That should be no problem given that most of us have either family or friends in the Macedonian Republic.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

ROGI,

I think it was you that shared some more information with regard to the background of Ivanov, his education, history, etc. Can you fill us in a little more?

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

Still I have no idea who this guy is, I am not saying he is a bad guy or anything but I am scared that people will vote for him due to his VMRO conection and that should not happen. We must choose a leader not blindly follow a party. I fear that most of people in Macedonia who now support the guy actually haven't got a clue who he is, what is his background, was he a criminal, was he a good guy? No one knows. I don't like it.
              I am going to Macedonia on the 21st so I will be there but if the info stays as limited as it is now I will not vote.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

I share your concerns Jankovska and understand what you are saying. We must be very careful and mindful of our selection.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Here is what Ivanov is about:

YouTube - For Greek and Bulgarian lies END!

Seems pretty legit to me.

Comment

• osiris
                    • Sep 2008

i like his demeanour as well as his intellect and obvious knowledge. he is also honest in recognising how deluded many od us me included were during the yugo era. he would make a perfect president if this interview is an indication of his character intellect passion and commitment to macedonia. i also like the way he speaks macedonian it lyrical and down to earth, a very impressive young man. its great to see our small nation throwing up such people like ivanov.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

I agree Osiris, we need a patriot and an intellect as president, Ivanov looks like our man. I have still not given up hope on Boskovski, but he has to come out and clarify his stance soon, we need to know for sure whether or not the Brat Ljube we know is still in him.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                        • Sep 2008

u guys wanna see the whole video, tell me and IŽll upload it on mazorg
                        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                          • Sep 2008

heres another great speech from the next president of macedonia Gjorgji Ivanov

YouTube - Prof. Gjorgji Ivanov - The FEAR of CIGANISTAN

the ablest president ever
                          1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                          2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

bravo ivanov at last a macedonian politician i can totally relate to, a man with a modern progressive vision a realist with deep ideals. bravo ivanov and all the participants in this video, great things are hapening in macedonia, a most positive step away from the jugo times.

Comment

• Pelister
                              • Sep 2008

Ivanov for President !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X