View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 07:33 AM   #17
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney View Post
fascinating stuff, well compiled SoM.
can you please advise whether there is any literature by macedonian authors that focuses on the eastern roman/byzantine period and is a worthwhile read?
cheers.
Hey Sydney, I am not sure of any Macedonian authors that focused on that subject from the top of my head but if I come across something I will let you know. What information were you seeking about the East Roman period, we could probably assist a little here?