X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    I'm hearing that at some stage during the 7th Season they're told that they were adopted...the ubiquitous plate-smashing turns into a huge shit-storm...
    I did read a blog that said their real parents were Macedonians, Turks and Albanians. The plot (or tzatziki) thickens.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

missing an episode is like a trip in a canoe without a paddle.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• JJAskiz
        Banned
        • May 2015

No Ordinary Family TV Show

The TV Show No Ordinary Family was awesome until the pricks cancelled it because the ratings were bad and not enough viewers, and it was getting up to the real interesting part too. It only lasted until Season 1 though.

Comment

• JJAskiz
          Banned
          • May 2015

They ruined the Rocky Trilogy and the Die Hard Trilogy with the last movies they made for them, they should of left Rocky at Rocky 5 or made a better Rocky 6. And as for Die Hard 5, what is this secret agent crap in Die Hard 5?, I know his son was a secret agent and he went to Russia to save his ass but keep the Die Hard movies like the old Die Hard movies and don't make them like Die Hard 5 because they will ruin Die Hard even more if they make another Die Hard movie like Die Hard 5 again.

Comment

• JJAskiz
            Banned
            • May 2015

Has anyone seen the new Terminator Genisis movie that just came out?

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by JJAskiz View Post
              Has anyone seen the new Terminator Genisis movie that just came out?
              I saw it here in Thailand in 3D. I thought it was a pretty boring rom com.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• JJAskiz
                Banned
                • May 2015

If it's shit then I guess I might as well not waste my time watching it at the movies and just download it and watch it at home then.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

jaj are you Macedonian??Which part of Sydney do you come from.Also your parents which part of Macedonia are they from??
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• JJAskiz
                    Banned
                    • May 2015

I am from the Bankstown area in Australia and my parents come from Bucin, Krivogastani, Macedonia and Sveta, Demir Hisar, Macedonia, both 2 small villages.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by JJAskiz View Post
                      I am from the Bankstown area in Australia and my parents come from Bucin, Krivogastani, Macedonia and Sveta, Demir Hisar, Macedonia, both 2 small villages.
                      Bankstown huh ?

Same here beh
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• JJAskiz
                        Banned
                        • May 2015

Cool beh.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                          • Jun 2009

Quick review

Started watching Hannibal series couple of days ago. Looks promising for now.
                          Watched the 2 episodes from Mr. Robot and 3 episodes from the second season of True Detective. Looking forward to the new episodes.
                          Also watched Mad Max: Fury Road and got very disappointed.
                          I didn't watch Terminator Genisys. Seems like a waste of time to me.
                          Watched Jurassic World and didn't like it.

Comment

• JJAskiz
                            Banned
                            • May 2015

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                            Quick review

Started watching Hannibal series couple of days ago. Looks promising for now.
                            Watched the 2 episodes from Mr. Robot and 3 episodes from the second season of True Detective. Looking forward to the new episodes.
                            Also watched Mad Max: Fury Road and got very disappointed.
                            I didn't watch Terminator Genisys. Seems like a waste of time to me.
                            Watched Jurassic World and didn't like it.
                            Wow!, The Terminator: Genisys is getting such bad reviews. Looks like I will just download the movie and watch it at home instead of going out to watch it at the cinemas.

Comment

• JJAskiz
                              Banned
                              • May 2015

I can't wait until the new Vacation Lampoons movie comes out.

Comment

• JJAskiz
                                Banned
                                • May 2015

Has anyone heard about the new My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 movie coming out?, They will probably ruin it and make it shit. My Big Fat Greek Wedding is a funny movie though just like Wog Boy 1, Wog Boy 2 wasn't as good.

Comment

Working...
                                X