X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Napoleon
    • Dec 2008

The Greko-Turk struggle against Macedonia

Modern Greeks always talk proudly about their so-called "Makedonias Agonas", a war they state was to liberate the 'Greek' Macedonians and 'Greek' Macedonia from Turkish rule. In reality, the so-called "Makedonias Agonas" was nothing more then a war of genocide against the indigenous Macedonian population with the aim of annexing Aegean Macedonia to modern Greece. Ironically, the biggest allies of the modern Greeks in this endeavor besides the English were the Turks. Below is a small collection of photographs from that period which document Turko-Greek collaboration.

The infamous photo of Greek Bishop Karavangelis blessing the Turkish guns prior to their use against Macedonians.

Another photo of Karavangelis and his Turkish allies.

Greeks and their Turkish allies, notice both flags in the background

Greek bandits posing with their Turkish Allies

More Greek bandits posing with their Turkish Allies

Greek bandit posing with Turkish Allie

Another Greek posing with Turkish Allies

Another Greek posing with Turkish Allies

Last edited by Napoleon; 12-03-2009, 01:44 AM. Reason: All is fixed!
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Nice work in exposing these fake Greek 'Macedonians' for what they really were, non-Macedonian, not even geographically from Macedonia, thieves and animals. And that piece of garbage impersonating a priest, sitting next to his Turkish friends, is one of the greatest animals in humanity. Funny how Greeks curse the thought that today the Macedonians and Turks have become allies against them, yet only a century ago they were in bed with each other to destroy the Macedonian people.

So much for their version of Christianity and 'Orthodox brotherhood'. I know that not all Greeks are responsible for this, but those that were, who were many in any case, I hope they are burning in hell, nothing could allow forgiveness in a Macedonian heart after knowing what they did to our people. Nothing.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Napoleon, pictures 3 through to 7 do not seem to be appearing on my screen, is there something we can do?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Nice Napoleon, but I can not see the pictures either.
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

'Greek' leader Spyros and his Turkish friend Adam, and their lovely partnership of terrorism against the local Macedonian-speaking villages that found themselves within the Exarchate?
          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

I guess one of the photos is:

Greek andarts in front of Turkish flag

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Wanderer
              • Nov 2009

Can I ,please,have the source from where these photos were taken?
              Thank you,

Comment

• Napoleon
                • Dec 2008

Thank you
                Ironically the majority of them are from a Greek website, the link is listed below.

Code:
                http://www.macedonian-heritage.gr/HellenicMacedonia/

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

All pictures are to be found at the National Historical Museum in Athens or the Museum of the Macedonian Struggle in Thessaloniki.
                  Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

Great Photos!

Looney Toon Serbians and other fanatical orthodox people look down on Macedonia for having a great alliance with Turkey, and even call it sacrilege! Yet here we are with photos of “greeks” blessing Turkish guns so that they can kill orthodox Christians (Macedonians)! HA!
                    And remember the “greeks” worked with the ottomans in controlling all orthodox churches and Christians in the ottoman empire – hence why in old census’s from Kosovo you will notice that the Christian population are labeled as “greeks”.

Even western European fags look down on Macedonia for being close to Turkey but remember it was the limp wristed British, French fags and drunken Germans that supported Ottoman empire in re-taking Macedonia because it feared Russian expansion into the Balkans. Where was Christian western Europe when Macedonian Christians needed them in the Illenden uprising?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                      Thank you,
                      Curiosity is great, but you weren't leading to the suggestion that these have somehow been doctored, were you? Brailsford not only confirms the relationship between the animal Karavangeli and the Turks as depicted in the photo, but goes on to say much more about this racist filth.

What are your thoughts about this Wanderer, Macedonia-Turkey relations are good now, but I will assure you 100% that no Macedonian priest will be blessing Islamic cannons as they fire into fellow Orthodox Christian villages. This is unheard of.

As a Greek, do you think the actions of this animal, Karavangeli, were acceptable?

Comment

• Dejan
                        • Sep 2008

greek pigs! true christians do no go around blessing weapons used for murdering the innocent. May god judge these arvanitovlachs
                        You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I am glad these pictures are here. Thanks Napoleon.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Serdarot
                            • Feb 2010

up with this thread.
                            Bratot:
                            Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

When our day comes we should not have any mercy on them as they had none on us.Wipe the bastards off the face of the map.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X