X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Amphipolis
    Banned
    • Aug 2014

Something is very wrong with Italy and Iran.

Timeline animation

=
    Last edited by Amphipolis; 02-28-2020, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• Carlin
      • Dec 2011

Who knows?

As if this wasn't enough, Turkey has let refugees exit towards Europe!

300 migrants have left Turkey overnight to Greece. EU is calling on Ankara to uphold migrants pact, Greece is blocking entry. What a mess.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by nushevski77
        I've seen on the news that travel insurance will not cover this; so do you think this outbreak will be minimized in Europe by May?
        I think it will start getting momentum in Europe by May. Every country should have simply banned the Chinese from being allowed to enter theirs. Which is was Australia is doing. I'm in Japan presently and things have seemed to change quite dramatically over 1 week. This isn't going to get better for a while in my opinion.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

Its likely to spread all over the world and probably already has. Not everyone presents symptoms, some people get very ill and some may experience what seems like a minor cold. Regardless of severity anyone who contracts it can spread it during the incubation period.

This is the 4th such virus to originate in "super power" China. Leaders are afraid of what the impact will be on stock markets and economies, and not how many people it may kill.

There is a high likely-hood that we will all come in contact with the virus. Unfortunately the elderly seem to fair much worse. Sorry RTG, but know that we will miss you dearly.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I'm hoping to be quarantined in Japan with free Geisha girls massaging me and bringing me cold Asahi to have with my okonomiyaki!
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              I'm hoping to be quarantined in Japan with free Geisha girls massaging me and bringing me cold Asahi to have with my okonomiyaki!
              HAHA of course you would say that. You better get home before they ban you from entering.

On another note, this is why Macedonia will always be a 3rd world shit hole.

Newest talking points spreading among our brightest minds are that the Corona virus is fake and invented by the Americans as a way for them to make money. Never mind the countless infections and significant deaths around the world, and never mind that a vast majority of American businesses are dependent on Chinese factories that are non operational and the stock market taking the biggest plunge since the great recession. Another favorite of mine is that the Americans unleashed the virus upon the world, the motivation varies from to make money, to rule the world, or to bring down the world. Never mind that the same virus will find its way back to America and wreak havoc there.

Now I know what African humanitarian workers must go through when they try and convince people to not do weird things with dead diseased bodies or practice basic hygiene.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Well, here's a tip. The Chinese think it's USA that created this also. And, quite frankly, who the hell knows.

The Indonesians have been eating bat's arses forever!
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
                  • Dec 2011

Recep Tayyip Erdogan said 18,000 refugees and migrants have entered Europe after Turkey opened its borders to European countries, news agencies reported.

"What we did yesterday ... We opened the door. We won't close that door ... Why? Because the European Union has to fulfill its promises," he said.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                    Recep Tayyip Erdogan said 18,000 refugees and migrants have entered Europe after Turkey opened its borders to European countries, news agencies reported.

"What we did yesterday ... We opened the door. We won't close that door ... Why? Because the European Union has to fulfill its promises," he said.
                    Actually Erdogan said 18,000 have amassed on the Turkish-Greek borders (according to Greece they were around 4,000) but none of them passed.

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                      Actually Erdogan said 18,000 have amassed on the Turkish-Greek borders (according to Greece they were around 4,000) but none of them passed.
                      You are right. It seems to be a matter of time before the "migrant caravan" breaches the borders. Furthermore:

"In 2016, Turkey signed a deal with the EU to stop refugees crossing from its borders after the 2015 migrant crisis that saw one million crossed the Aegean into Europe.

Erdogan also said 18,000 refugees had gathered on the Turkish borders with Europe since Friday, adding that the number could reach as many as 30,000 on Saturday.

Turkey, which is already home to the world's largest number of refugees - around 3.6 million Syrians, has repeatedly warned that is is overburdened.

"We are not in a situation to handle a new wave of refugees" from Syria, Erdogan said."

URL:
                      Turkish president says EU should ‘keep its promises’ as Greek police fire tear gas at new refugee arrivals on border.
                      Last edited by Carlin; 02-29-2020, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Turkey is doing the right thing. Imagine listening to the EU's directions and being excluded from accession for so long. The world economy is going to melt!
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Karposh
                          • Aug 2015

Turkey is doing the right thing. Imagine listening to the EU's directions and being excluded from accession for so long. The world economy is going to melt!
                          They will never be a part of the EU. For all their progressive liberalism, even those bunch of hypocritical, poofters and pedophiles know full well that it's not wise to welcome an essentially Asian Muslim nation (with a radical Islamist at the helm) into a European club. Germany already has over 2.7 million Turks in that country; France, around a million; UK, about half a million; Holland, about half a million; Austria, about half a million and; Belgium about 200,000.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Let them all in. Let Europe taste the hypocrisy.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

Well, here's a tip. The Chinese think it's USA that created this also. And, quite frankly, who the hell knows.

The Indonesians have been eating bat's arses forever!
                              The Chinese always need someone to blame for their incompetence. Chinese researchers believed at one point the origin was an animal called a pangolin that the Chinese import from Africa for its meat, but have since backtracked a little.

The Americans are running around like their heads are on fire, trust me they haven't got the slightest clue what to do about it.

Motive motive motive, the golden rule, what is the motive. The world would be a better place if people were not so cynical.

Apparently bat's arses don't cause pandemics.

Comment

• Gocka
                                • Dec 2012

The Europeans, especially the French need to feel some of the consequences of their smugness and dishonesty.

They have consistently played the game and taken advantage of the weaker nations in Europe to grow their own economies at the expense of entire cultures. They treated Macedonia like absolute shit, so as far as I'm concerned I can't wait for Paris to be renamed New Islamabad.

Comment

Working...
                                X