Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sydney
    • Sep 2008

Has an economic plan/strategy been released by the government to show the due diligence conducted on the economic benefit of potential EU entry? Aside from the trumpeting that has gone on, is there any actual detail how the citizens will benefit, and how long before they experience such a benefit?

There are so many one liners from the social posters in NMK about prosperity but can they tell us what that actually means? I find all the televised debates between the same old (irrelevant) players don’t actually reveal anything meaningful, and I’ve stopped reading the online news sources a long time ago as they’re just as shit.

Thanks.

By the way, how do you say thanks in the language of NMK? Is it faleminderit?

Comment

• Gocka
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Northdonians would put their hand up and say that they're still the nationalists because they didn't take Macedonia out of the name completely. Even if they just called themselves North, they would still be nationalists for keeping the letters "n" and "o" which are also found in the word "Macedonia".

Maybe they will restart negotiations at that point and try harder.
      Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ...wait, you were joking, right?[/QUOTE]

You can't even let a guy dream for 5 minutes

Seriously though, what do you think they will do if Greece rejects the deal and maintains its veto position. How will people in Macedonia react if the door is slammed shut yet again even after their last roll of the dice?

In my opinion the main reason they are all mum about recent events is because they want into the EU, I'm curious what happens when their only avenue is closed.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
        Seriously though, what do you think they will do if Greece rejects the deal and maintains its veto position. How will people in Macedonia react if the door is slammed shut yet again even after their last roll of the dice?

In my opinion the main reason they are all mum about recent events is because they want into the EU, I'm curious what happens when their only avenue is closed.
        Honestly I don't think they will do anything. They have no idea what they're doing. They just want someone to come in and think for them. That's why they'll do anything to relinquish themselves of the responsibility to look after themselves.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Spirit
          • May 2015

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
          Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ...wait, you were joking, right?
          You can't even let a guy dream for 5 minutes

In my opinion the main reason they are all mum about recent events is because they want into the EU, I'm curious what happens when their only avenue is closed.[/QUOTE]

Most of the people are either zombies, apathetic or scared. I was discussing this with my wife who comes from Bitola and she said the majority are frightened of losing jobs, their livelihood due etc. due to the blackmail, threats etc if they don’t tow the line. I replied to her that our national heroes over a hundred years ago had much more at stake by risking their lives for an independent Macedonia and this did not deter them.
          As someone else on this forum has said that subhuman Zaev and equally retarded cohorts will beg and grovel to Greece to keep with the treaty and name change. The Narod have been punched into apathy and oblivion.
          Greece portrays itself as doing a good thing. All I can say is a quote from Greek mythology “ Beware Of Greeks bearing gifts”. The zombies in Macedonia are looking at this as a gift with the carrot being entry into the EU/ NATO and the supposed economic prosperity that comes with it. As I have said elsewhere on this forum repeat a lie constantly and people will believe it to be truth. And it would not surprise me if Greece continued to use it’s veto and there would be nothing the Northadonians can do about it. I can picture them crying and saying “But, but, but, we changed our name etc” and will blame everyone else but themselves for the predicament they will find themselves in.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by sydney View Post
            Has an economic plan/strategy been released by the government to show the due diligence conducted on the economic benefit of potential EU entry?
            I have seen a very detailed analysis in this regard. It struck me as simple yet highly profound.

I found it:

Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• sydney
              • Sep 2008

Haha! That’s a pants-wetter right there! Probably because it’s true. Thanks for the laugh.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                • Oct 2011

To be honest, I think its more in line with the Underpants Gnomes profit plan:

Phase 1 = Change Name

Phase 2 = ?

Phase 3 = Profit

For those that are confused : https://vimeo.com/79954057
                Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 01-18-2019, 01:09 AM.
                “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Amphipolis
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2014

Not crystal clear yet, but it's most probable the Agreement will pass in the Greek Parliament. Not everybody in 151 Majority will vote for it (probably 149-150) but some of the opposition will (2 or 3) and others may abstain.

Polls show the small parties (River, Independent Greeks) will disappear, as for Tsipras party it will fall somewhere between one third to two thirds of its previous percentage, yet the Agreement is set to pass.

The latest developments explain why Tsipras took this risky path and Kamenos didn’t stop him by resigning back when the Treatment was signed. Most probably what happened now, would have happened back then. Kamenos MPs would have left him and join Tsipras.

=
                  Last edited by Amphipolis; 01-18-2019, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• sydney
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                    Not crystal clear yet, but it's most probable the Agreement will pass in the Greek Parliament. Not everybody in 151 Majority will vote for it (probably 149-150) but some of the opposition will (2 or 3) and others may abstain.

Polls show the small parties (River, Independent Greeks) will disappear, as for Tsipras party it will fall somewhere between one third to two thirds of its previous percentage, yet the Agreement is set to pass.

The latest developments explain why Tsipras took this risky path and Kamenos didn’t stop him by resigning back when the Treatment was signed. Most probably what happened now, would have happened back then. Kamenos MPs would have left him and join Tsipras.
                    Do you agree with Prespa?

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

Turkey recognizes 'Macedonia' by its constitutional name, FM says

URL:
                      Turkey is looking forward to welcoming FYROM into the NATO family, “without further delay,” and recognizes the Balkan nation by its constitutional name, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said.

Turkey is looking forward to welcoming the Republic of Macedonia into the NATO family, “without further delay,” following the ratification of the name deal with Greece, and recognizes the Balkan nation by its constitutional name, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Thursday.

We have strong ties with Macedonia that go back many centuries, ties that are strong regardless of political relations. I would like to stress that our political relations are excellent these days,” Cavusoglu was quoted by Greek media as saying in translated comments at a joint press conference in Ankara following a meeting with his Macedonian counterpart, Nikola Dimitrov.

“Turkey recognizes Macedonia by its constitutional name,” the Turkish foreign minister added, without clarifying further.

Cavusoglu said that stability in Macedonia is crucial to stability in the Balkans, where Turkey enjoys “very good relations” with Albania, Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Montenegro.

“Turkey attaches a lot of importance to stability in the region and provides support for its economic growth,” he said.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by sydney View Post
                        Do you agree with Prespa?
                        No, if there was a referendum I would probably vote against it.

Comment

• Carlin
                          • Dec 2011

Would you be able to elaborate?

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                            Would you be able to elaborate?
                            Do you really need an explanation?

Any form and use of the name Macedonia is too much for them.

Comment

• Karposh
                              • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                              No, if there was a referendum I would probably vote against it.
                              Because of the indignity it brings to the Macedonian people?
                              Thank you Amphipolis, that's very noble of you. See, that's how you build healthy, neighbourly relations - with some genuine respect...Good on you.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

I know you're being sarcastic Karposh.
                                Sadly we are relying on trash like him to save Macedonia right now. I hope he dresses up like Alexander the Great and parades on a horse around Greece demanding this all stops!

Lord knows Macedonians won't be doing anything.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X