X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Very Well Said SOM
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Its Good to see the younger generation recording old folk songs. Enjoy

YouTube - Martin Ilievski - Si Zaljubiv Edno Mome
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Not an old song, but narodna nonetheless.

YouTube - TUSE-Dolno Srpci Selo Nase
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Wanderer
          • Nov 2009

I think I found a TRUE Diamond!!!

YouTube - Ork.Kristal Feat.Toni Dacheva - Tri Kila Banani

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
            Yeh its a funny clip. I wish i can understand what they are saying though. But there is a message in it. DON'T TAKE DRUGS lol

Bulgaria, Just abother country that steals macedonian Music. First they steal our Alphabet, Then our Land, What next?

But this is a Macedonian Folk song Thread wanderer. Preferably songs sung by Macedonians. So lets not drift of Topic. Cheers
            Last edited by Bill77; 12-19-2009, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• El Bre
              • Sep 2008

Please forgive my gratuitousness, but I couldn't resist.

YouTube - Armensko Oro - AEGEAN MACEDONIAN SONG.
              Last edited by El Bre; 12-19-2009, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
                Please forgive my gratuitousness, but I couldn't resist.

YouTube - Armensko Oro - AEGEAN MACEDONIAN SONG.
                Thanks El Bre i realy enjoyed that. I will ask you a question that might be an obvious one. "Armensko" is that the name of a village i have heard of called "Armenoro" or does Armensko mean something else?

Comment

• El Bre
                  • Sep 2008

Glad you liked it Billy. To answer your question, they are two different villages. Armensko is about 7 or 8 KMs west of Lerin, while I believe Armenoro is east of the City.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

This song comes from the Macedonian village of BUF, in the Lerin (Florina) Region of Greek ocupied Macedonia. The Village of BUF was the center of Macedonian rebellion against the Turks, and against Greek ocupation.

A former Bufcanec that now lives in Bitola tells, 70% of the Bufcani lost there lives during the war. About 250 of them. Another story was told How the Bufcani made plans to atack the city Lerin which was ocupied by the Greek Facist army. Like many stories Before, the village had a spion who warned the Greek army of the impending attack. The Greek army settled at the foot of the Hills anticipating this attack. The village Buf is nestled up in the mountains. As the Bufcani reached the botom they were ambushed and not one was spared.

Another story was told, where aparently there is a mas Grave where these Bufcani are buried just a few kilometers out side Lerin city center. You will find an unmarked vacant land with houses on ither side of it. The locals are aware of this site and everyone is afraid of Building on it. There was talk of a monument being built there. If any one knows anything or can confirm this, Please do so.

Here is the Lerinsko selo Buf oro. Enjoy the music and original photos of the locals just prior to the war

YouTube - Selo Buf, Lerinsko, Egejska Makedonija (Bufsko Oro)
                    Last edited by Bill77; 12-20-2009, 03:11 AM.

Comment

• Brygian Seed
                      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      This song comes from the Macedonian village of BUF, in the Lerin (Florina) Region of Greek ocupied Macedonia. The Village of BUF was the center of Macedonian rebellion against the Turks, and against Greek ocupation.

A former Bufcanec that now lives in Bitola tells, 70% of the Bufcani lost there lives during the war. About 250 of them. Another story was told How the Bufcani made plans to atack the city Lerin which was ocupied by the Greek Facist army. Like many stories Before, the village had a spion who warned the Greek army of the impending attack. The Greek army settled at the foot of the Hills anticipating this attack. The village Buf is nestled up in the mountains. As the Bufcani reached the botom they were ambushed and not one was spared.

Another story was told, where aparently there is a mas Grave where these Bufcani are buried just a few kilometers out side Lerin city center. You will find an unmarked vacant land with houses on ither side of it. The locals are aware of this site and everyone is afraid of Building on it. There was talk of a monument being built there. If any one knows anything or can confirm this, Please do so.

Here is the Lerinsko selo Buf oro. Enjoy the music and original photos of the locals just prior to the war

YouTube - Selo Buf, Lerinsko, Egejska Makedonija (Bufsko Oro)
                      Love this Oro! What's the name of the release and do you know where I can get a copy?

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Brygian Seed View Post
                        Love this Oro! What's the name of the release and do you know where I can get a copy?
                        Bufskoto Oro. you can download it from the net. Try something like limwire or try this link from our local Radio station in Bitola that has a larg list of narodni pesmi.

First Check if its leagal or not. I am not sure of the law but, But my understanding is "Narodni" means Peoples Music. In macedonian Narodna means it belongs to the people and no one owns it or can make claim to it.

Instruction for the site:

-click 7 Macedonian-Makedonski
                        -click Narodna
                        - scroll down the large list to find a song. click the speaker symbol to listen or click the computer symbol to download.

But again i am not encouraging any form of Ileagal pyracy. WARNING: Pyracy is a criminal offence which could lead to large fines or inprisonment.
                        Last edited by Bill77; 12-20-2009, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
                          Wanderer, up until now you have shown yourself to be a reasonable fellow, so reasonable that I would think a thread called "Macedonian Folk Songs" being specifically for Macedonian songs would be more than obvious to you. We consider our own culture seriously here, maybe you don't in Greece, maybe culture is a joke for Greeks. Not for Macedonians.

Yet, you post some elementary clip of some Bulgars and their pathetic remake of a Macedonian song. Are you deliberately trying to be provocative by mocking Macedonians, or was my expectation of you to be logic and sensible too much?

If you want to produce a 'diamond', then reply to my previous questions in this thread after your initial post about how you have heard similar songs in the part of Macedonia that Greece usurped during the Balkan Wars of 1913-14.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Wanderer
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Wanderer, up until now you have shown yourself to be a reasonable fellow, so reasonable that I would think a thread called "Macedonian Folk Songs" being specifically for Macedonian songs would be more than obvious to you. We consider our own culture seriously here, maybe you don't in Greece, maybe culture is a joke for Greeks. Not for Macedonians.

Yet, you post some elementary clip of some Bulgars and their pathetic remake of a Macedonian song. Are you deliberately trying to be provocative by mocking Macedonians, or was my expectation of you to be logic and sensible too much?

If you want to produce a 'diamond', then reply to my previous questions in this thread after your initial post about how you have heard similar songs in the part of Macedonia that Greece usurped during the Balkan Wars of 1913-14.
                            Maybe I didnt understood correctly.I thought it was a Macedonian song and since it was no other thread -about such songs- i posted it here.I admit that my purpose was not to inform about good Macedonian song,but my purpose was on having some fun,cuz I thought you would find it funny too.Mea Culpa.
                            Oh and the songs,as I said,I heard them only in Kastoria at a festival.I ve never heard them before and actually they were without words ,so I cannot tell if it was Greek or Macedonian Festival.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Pardon my curiosity, but where did you come up with that link? I double-clicked the clip and the youtube page came up with mostly Bulgarian songs listed beside it, probably because Dacheva is a Bulgarian singer. Please take the time to read the comments at the bottom of the clip also and see what nice comments your fellow Greeks make towards the Macedonians.

As for the songs you heard in Kostur, you may hear the same in Lerin or Voden, but you won't hear anything like that in Athens or the Peloponnese. That is because these are Macedonian songs, and are related to the songs over the 'evil' northern border. Go figure.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

This is another old clasic. I love the new rendition of it which would have been great to see live. But i must admit, the main reason for posting this is Karolina is a babe

YouTube - TAVITJAN BROTHERS & KAROLINA - "DAFINO VINO CRVENO" LIVE

Comment

Working...
                                X