X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • United MKD
    • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    My experience is that when a Serb finds out I am Macedonian, they will instantly assume I speak Serbian. Which I find bizarre and only supported by RoMacedonian actions.
    Not just Serb, ex-Yugoslavia in general Bosnians and Croats also. I met this Bosnian man at work he started speaking to me in Serbo-Croatian as soon as he found out I am Macedonian, he was shocked when I didn't reply to him in his native language.
    Last edited by United MKD; 01-23-2012, 02:25 AM.

Comment

• Komita
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
      Ah Nis, the Serbian city were Serbian fans raised a huge greek flag and used the FYROM acronym in a "friendly" hand ball match..... Never mind that a few pubs play macedonian music to macedonian customers( i mean suckers) so all is forgiven.

I think Nis should become the new tourist destination for all good macedonians.
      You got no clue, it was in Smederovo, they apologized after. The greek flag was brought by the fan group Delije that have an alliance with the Olympiakos fans.
      The Smederovo football fan group have good relationship with Vardar fans I know some friends have been there and told me they greeted us very well.
      Mnogu serite a nemate pojma za nekoi stvari naj dobar primer e Risto the great.
      Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Komita
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
        When ever I meet a Serb I speak Macedonian to them and ask them why dont you.

Back to the Border crossing payee's are Maacedonians stil paying the 90 Euro do they stll disespect themselves

By the way Macedonians were welcomed in some parts of Serbia with slogans saying "Macedonia is Serbian"
        By the group Blood n Honour.
        Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Komita, you love Serbs and a compliant Macedonian who wanted to go places in Yugo times always LOVED Serbs. You don't have to love them anymore, they won't be doing anything for you now. Move on son, look to Brussels for that kind of sucking up.

Anyway Komita, you Serb apologist, please clearly explain why Serbs are friends of Macedonians. Don't tell me it was just the politicians who were bad and the Serbian people are nice. I have met many nice Serbians. I have also met many nice Greeks. I just have not seen any of them being useful for the Macedonian Cause.

Anyway, would you favour an Orthodox Serb or Greek over a Muslim Macedonian any day? I'm trying to understand your brand of Macedonian and I think you are still in the 1980's but I could be wrong.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita View Post
            By the group Blood n Honour.
            They sound nice. Tell us more about them. You have quite an interest in Serbian matters.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• machorot
              • May 2010

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
              Not just Serb, ex-Yugoslavia in general Bosnians and Croats also. I met this Bosnian man at work he started speaking to me in Serbo-Croatian as soon as he found out I am Macedonian, he was shocked when I didn't reply to him in his native language.
              ... have a bit of a laugh and reply with:

"Shto chuesh bre... Govori Makedonski... Da te svaku razumesh... chaki gospod bog bre!!!!!!"

Comment

• Komita
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Komita, you love Serbs and a compliant Macedonian who wanted to go places in Yugo times always LOVED Serbs. You don't have to love them anymore, they won't be doing anything for you now. Move on son, look to Brussels for that kind of sucking up.

Anyway Komita, you Serb apologist, please clearly explain why Serbs are friends of Macedonians. Don't tell me it was just the politicians who were bad and the Serbian people are nice. I have met many nice Serbians. I have also met many nice Greeks. I just have not seen any of them being useful for the Macedonian Cause.

Anyway, would you favour an Orthodox Serb or Greek over a Muslim Macedonian any day? I'm trying to understand your brand of Macedonian and I think you are still in the 1980's but I could be wrong.
                I tell the truth and dont post false information, your not in touch with the truth. Where did I say that serbs are our true friends or brothers? I told you it's not black and white not all like us and not all hate us, there are those that respect and like us and in Nis we were treated very well from the people living there. Sedi si vo avstralija i odi na plaza i ne se mesaj vo raboti sto nemat vrska so vistinata. Your obsessed with greeks they dont interest me, neka si ebat mater.
                Last edited by Komita; 01-24-2012, 07:04 AM.
                Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

I tell the truth and dont post false information, your not in touch with the truth. Where did I say that serbs are our true friends or brothers? I told you it's not black and white not all like us and not all hate us, there are those that respect and like us and in Nis we were treated very well from the people living there.
                  I don't think anyone has a problem with the above comment...and I'm sure the vast majority of Macedonians would have had similar experiences...but to suggest that RtG is not in touch with the truth or to call him a liar is plain silly and childish.

Sedi si vo avstralija i odi na plaza i ne se mesaj vo raboti sto nemat vrska so vistinata. Your obsessed with greeks they dont interest me, neka si ebat mater.
                  This is where you lose friends on this forum, the all too common rant negating the 'Australians', as if you have a better grip on the Macedonian identity or that it means more to you than it does to the rest of us...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Sedi si vo avstralija i odi na plaza i ne se mesaj vo raboti sto nemat vrska so vistinata. Your obsessed with greeks they dont interest me, neka si ebat mater.
                    I would like to think I am obsessed with Macedonians. I couldn't give a rat's arse about Greeks or Serbs. You on the other hand are a Serb apologist who consistently has supportive things to say about Serbs. I would support a Muslim Macedonian over a Serb any day. I prefer Macedonians.

Please spare me about being an Australian Macedonian. Do you qualify better because you are in Sweden or whatever??? Go drive a Volvo and listen to Abba. What makes you a better Macedonian than me Bjorn?
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

I have to agree with RTG,judging from the past the serbs don't really respect us much.On many occassions we have been referred as only serbian.Also our macedonian language has been denigrated by their declaration of only serbo/croat language.Who the fuck cares for their music when we have our own.Again only apologetists & proyugoslav,s do.Only people with the slave mentality.
                      When i was touring macedonia many years ago i heard how "superior" the serbs were far more than the macedonians & how they decided for the feeding of the macedonian mind to take glory in being only yugoslav & how the serbs were much better at everything than the macedonians.
                      When one looks at the macedonian & their cause beleiving in the serbian & macedonian brotherhood has no place.Clearly the serbs don't respect us at all,only blind faith would have you beleive that they were our brothers.The serbs siding with the greeks is ample proof that we are not brothers far from it.
                      Last edited by George S.; 01-24-2012, 09:02 AM. Reason: ed
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ar_makedon armageddon
                        • Jan 2012

I'm not trying be a smart ass or even speak with sarcasm, though my hands on experince with people in Skopje concludes that a vast majority are half or part Serbian in ethnicity, thus the reason behind their diluted Serbian brotherhood mentality.

"I'm only speaking on my behalf."
                        We make war that we may live in peace.

Aristotle

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

arr makedon its the slave mentality.The inability to think for one self distinctly.There is a set mindset where one cannot think that we are macedonian & has embraced the serbian way of life like music dancing etc.THere are people out there who beleive are nothing more than yugoslavs in other words they take glory out of being a serb.If they thought of themselves as macedonian maybe they won't harbour those serb feelings.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

ar_mak, I don't doubt there are some Serbs in Skopje. I would not begin to suggest they are the vast majority. As George suggested, the slave mentality still sees much of Macedonia looking up towards their old masters in Serbia. It happened in the USA as well. Many slaves were set free but stayed working for their masters because they were too scared to go anywhere else.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• ar_makedon armageddon
                              • Jan 2012

Very true with reference to the slave mentality RTG and George S.

Nonetheless, Serbian music heavily influences the Macedonians thought process. This can be can be bad. Anyone who has studied the effects of music knows that certain types of music bring about different types of feelings. As some music makes you feel like you are in love or that you are heartbroken as for the Serbian music, well, it makes the Macedonians rethink on how great Yugoslavia was.
                              We make war that we may live in peace.

Aristotle

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

I accept the music could be a binding influence. But the issues go much deeper than that and it is horrible to see how this oppression has manifested itself in many modern Macedonians of the Republic.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X