Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

There are intelligent and passionate people out there...but the citizens need to grow balls and fully support these guys...he makes perfectly good sense, that people power can win the day...

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

He was supposed to be the leader, he was the best candidate and most likely would have been elected in a fair leadership election. Instead, Gruevski installed his puppet Mickoski. Gruevski is still the one calling the shots in dpmne.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        He was supposed to be the leader, he was the best candidate and most likely would have been elected in a fair leadership election. Instead, Gruevski installed his puppet Mickoski. Gruevski is still the one calling the shots in dpmne.
        I don't know much about him, but judging by this video he sounds like he would be 100 times better than anything else that DPNE has to offer. He also indicates that he has video and audio recordings where the current DPNE leader Mickoski is ordering his members to actively discourage people from attending the protests. If there is any truth to this, then it once again confirms what we already know, that both of the main parties are run by opportunistic traitors.

He also makes a very interesting point about the day of the signing. Why did Mickoski arrange for protests in Bitola rather than in Prespa? Why didn't he organise protests near the lake where the traitors were planning to dock or depart from? Instead he organises a walk through shirok sokak. Resistance from 50km away, great strategy..........what was the point?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          He also makes a very interesting point about the day of the signing. Why did Mickoski arrange for protests in Bitola rather than in Prespa? Why didn't he organise protests near the lake where the traitors were planning to dock or depart from? Instead he organises a walk through shirok sokak. Resistance from 50km away, great strategy..........what was the point?
          I forgot where I read it but many think Mickoski already made a deal with Zaev. Dpmne will not create any (serious) obstacles for the passing of the agreement.

Comment

• kompir
            • Jan 2015

He speaks well, but I don't know of this document he claims the CIA has regarding Macedonia from 1947.
            Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• sydney
              • Sep 2008

Do yourself a favour and follow Filip Petrovski on Facebook. Read his posts, watch his debates and you’ll have a little faith restored. As the former director of the archives, he made it his number one priority to promote the Macedonian struggle for self-determination.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                • Jun 2009

Many say Filip Petrovski if full of shit! He does all this just so he can get some in return. There is this reporter, jordanka ivanovska-joci, and she is tracking him since the 90's. She wrote many times,with fact-based argumented reports, that he is nothing more than greedy bastard.

Do some google and check it out.

Edit: Meant Filip Petrovski NOT Todor Petrov
                Last edited by DedoAleko; 06-28-2018, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• VMRO
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                  Many say Todor Petrov if full of shit! He does all this just so he can get some in return. There is this reporter, jordanka ivanovska-joci, and she is tracking him since the 90's. She wrote many times,with fact-based argumented reports, that he is nothing more than greedy bastard.

Were you meant to write Todor Petrov or Filip Petrovski?

Joci actually came out attacking Petrovski recently where she knew of him in the 90's when he led the student protests. I believe her bone to pick with Petrovski is that he became the president of the Youth division of DPNE after that.

I have been following Joci's posts and nothing on Todor Petrov so i assume you meant Filip Petrovski and wrote Petrovs name in error.
                  Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• kompir
                    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                    He speaks well, but I don't know of this document he claims the CIA has regarding Macedonia from 1947.
                    Quoting oneself is usually poor form, but in this instance it is justified.

I found the document:

Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      There are intelligent and passionate people out there...but the citizens need to grow balls and fully support these guys...he makes perfectly good sense, that people power can win the day...
                      I think one of the biggest problems with Macedonians is that they will believe any BS you sell them but as soon as you tell them the truth they can’t handle it and you become the epitome of evil.

I agree with you Phoenix that people power can always win. Even if the political establishment (a few hundred at most) had the police and military (our brothers, fathers, cousins) behind them, they are still no match for millions of citizens.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Orovnichanec
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                        Many say Todor Petrov if full of shit! He does all this just so he can get some in return. There is this reporter, jordanka ivanovska-joci, and she is tracking him since the 90's. She wrote many times,with fact-based argumented reports, that he is nothing more than greedy bastard.

While this thread is about Filip Petrovski, who should have been chosen as VMRO-DPMNE President, you are correct Dedo Aleko, Todor Petrov is a profiteer.
                        "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• VMRO
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Orovnichanec View Post
                          While this thread is about Filip Petrovski, who should have been chosen as VMRO-DPMNE President, you are correct Dedo Aleko, Todor Petrov is a profiteer.
                          I know of Todor Petrov since i became active in the Macedonian cause as a kid in the late 90's and have never come across anything negative about the man.

Any evidence to point that Todor Petrov is a profiteer?

Not saying its not possible just never have come across these types of allegations as the man have always promoted pro Macedonian stances and has never actually changed his views.
                          Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            ...I agree with you Phoenix that people power can always win. Even if the political establishment (a few hundred at most) had the police and military (our brothers, fathers, cousins) behind them, they are still no match for millions of citizens.
                            The other thing that annoys me with the former-fyromian's is when they make excuses for not supporting the protest movements...their excuse is often this bullshit that if they protest they will lose their jobs...once again, if 100K+ people took to the streets, Zaev couldn't possibly fire everyone from their jobs...the only jobs that would be in jeopardy would be Zaev's and those of his spineless followers in government.
                            Last edited by Phoenix; 06-27-2018, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

I assume every politician is a profiteer. Perhaps we should all just assume that and see what else they might have to offer Macedonians.

I do seem to recall some unsavoury associations he has had in the past and some acceptance of framework agreement matters. But would hold him in a much higher strata than the typical DPmNE and SDSm dogs.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                              X