X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    The "a bre Makedonche, kade se spremash" song is originally about WWII I believe, as I have a song that is exactly like that but mentions "kletite fashisti".
    Yes that is correct, i love this song.

Here are the original lyrics with the song:

YouTube - A Bre Makedonce - Macedonian Song

And here is old footage of this song sung by what i asume is the Macedonian soldiers:

YouTube - Macedonian battle song - A bre MakedonĨe

Lyrics:

А бре Македонче

А бре Македонче, леле каде се спремаш?
    Борба те чека, борба за слобода.
    Борба за слобода, за Македонија,
    за Македонија, земја поробена.

Момци наредени, моми накитени,
    борба ќе одат, борба за слобода.
    Борба за слобода, за Македонија,
    за Македонија, земја поробена.

Нека разберат, клетите фашисти,
    Македонско име нема да загине!

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

Heres a good compilation of Family Aerodrom chants. Just like the soccer.

YouTube - FAMILY AERODROM MIX

btw those Ckembari videos are awesome, Ajde Pelister!

Comment

• Itze
        • Feb 2010

Preston Makedonia Family Day - Sunday 24th October

Comment

• VMRO
          • Sep 2008

Preston Makedonia - Gentlemens Night - Friday 22 July 2011 @ 7.30pm

A few memorabilia pieces will be up auction off at the Gentlemen's Night.

* Framed Socceroos jersey signed by Sasa Ognenovski
          * Framed Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma jersey (Korean club side) signed by Sasa Ognenovski (where he won the AFC Champions league and AFC Player of the Year award)
          * Framed authentic Preston Makedonia 1990/91 home jersey (with Meko Holdings on the front) signed by the likes of Phil Traianedes, George Jolevski, Robert Markovac, Andrew Zinni, George Petrov, Warren Spink, Steve Smith, Robert Spasevski and more.

1. Diego Maradona "Hand of God" Signed Peter Shilton Frame
          2. Collingwood FC "Premiers 2010" Unsigned Collage Frame
          3. Socceroos "2006 World Cup" Campaign Print Frame
          4. Fernando Torres "Liverpool" Signed Collage Frame
          5. Steven Gerrard "Liverpool" Signed Collage Frame
          6. Ryan Giggs "Man Utd" Signed Collage Frame
          7. Frank Lampard "Chelsea" Signed Collage Frame
          8. Alan Didak Signed Photo Frame
          9. Lance Franklin "Buddy" 100th Goal Print Frame

Preston Makedonia 1990/91 Home Jersey signed by the likes of Phil Traianedes, George Jolevski, Robert Markovac, Andrew Zinni, George Petrov, Warren Spink, Steve Smith, Robert Spasevski and more

Socceroos jersey signed by Sasa Ognenovski (and on the back it also has his signature again, as well as name and jersey number #6 printed on the back)

Official Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma jersey (as worn in the AFC Champions league) signed by Sasa Ognenovski
          Last edited by VMRO; 07-20-2011, 07:03 AM.
          Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I will assume men greet each other formally on a "Gentleman's Night".
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• VMRO
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              I will assume men greet each other formally on a "Gentleman's Night".
              Neznam beh.
              Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

Preston Makedonia fined $15000

Spectator rant puts soccer club's future in doubt
                Mex Cooper and Teo Pellizzeri
                August 4, 2011

Preston Lions: future 'now in doubt'.
                A spectator who abused a 17-year-old referee has placed a junior Melbourne soccer club in jeopardy after it was slapped with a $15,000 fine over his behaviour.

The teenage referee came under verbal attack from the man at a match between the Preston Lions and Yarra Jets under 15s teams on July 17.

Football Federation Victoria chief executive officer Mark Rendell said the Lions supporter had abused the referee throughout the first half of the game.

At half-time, he said the referee told the club the abuse must stop but when the man continued berating him he abandoned the match 30 minutes into the second half.

"At that stage a spectator approached him and had to be physically restrained ... the opposition team felt so concerned about the safety of the referee that they drove the car right up to the change rooms and put the referee into the car and drove him home," Mr Rendell told radio 3AW.

The Preston Lions were charged in relation to the incident and at a tribunal hearing last night handed the weighty fine.

Club president Pece Siljanovski said the federation had failed to fine the person responsibility and the club's future was now in doubt.

Mr Siljanovski said the club condemned the spectator's actions and was only given since last Friday to investigate the matter before the tribunal hearing.

"We would never condone these actions, we have been working very hard as a committee to stamp out these kinds of things and change the image of the club but these types of heavy-handed tactics by the federation, in my opinion, are out of touch with the reality of what volunteers face [in the] day-to-day running [of] these not-for-profit organisations," he said.

Mr Siljanovski said the club's request for an extension to look into what had happened had been refused and it was now planning a meeting to discuss whether the club could continue to operate.

The 63-year-old club was already in financial strife and struggling to pay a $100,000 debt.

He said the fine should have been given to the man who abused the referee and as the game had been an away match for the Lions the club, it had not been responsible for organising officials or marshalls.

Mr Siljanovski said the spectator did not have any official connection with the club and it was not known if he was one of the players' fathers.

"We promote the federation's message of respecting referees' decisions and parents are made aware of this when they sign their children up," Mr Siljanovski said.

Mr Rendell said the federation had a "no-tolerance" policy when it came to referee abuse.

"It's one of our highest penalties this year and we don't apologise for that because we don't want to see this type of behaviour happening at community sport," he told 3AW.

He said Preston Lions could appeal the decision. The club is yet to decide its response.

The Preston Lions are not the only soccer club feeling the pinch after being fined by the federation.

Campbellfield-based Youth United, a provisional league3 club, is fighting for its existence after receiving $7250 in fines for its involvement in a melee on July 2.

A Youth United player attack on a referee and melee between spectators at the club's game against Melton Phoenix at Seth Raistrick Reserve resulted in a raft of misconduct charges being bought against a player, Salih Yigit, and the club.

Youth United had 13 players suspended until December 31 this year. Yigit was suspended until December 31, 2021 after failing to appear for a tribunal hearing on July 13.

The club was also found guilty in absentia of nine other misconduct charges, including bringing the game into disrepute, and was penalised with fines totalling $13000.

This was reduced to $7250 after the FFV appeals board on Wednesday dismissed the misconduct charge, which had suspended 13 YU players, and two other charges of misconduct relating to behaviour of club associates. Five other misconduct verdicts were upheld.

Youth United president Cemal Kuru said the financial penalty would be a threat to the club's existence.

"Of course it will be difficult, we'll have to make a decision," Kuru said. "If the [FFV] does give us the opportunity to wipe [the fine] this season and next we could [pay it,] but if we have to pay it this season, I can't say automatically that we can continue."
                A spectator who abused a 17-year-old referee has placed a junior Melbourne soccer club in jeopardy after it was slapped with a $15,000 fine over his behaviour.

Seems absolutely ridiculous to me that the club would be fined for this particular issue, let alone a sum of $15000. It is purely the individual to blame, and by no means should his actions be associated with the club. It is simply unfair to point the finger at Preston, for something they evidently had no control over.
                Makes you wonder if the FFV are intentionally attempting to kill off the ethnic based clubs, as it is not the first time the club has been treated harshly.
                If you read the comments made by Mr Rendell, they seem to generalise the individuals behaviour to the other Preston supporters present and even the club itself.

"The opposition team felt so concerned about the safety of the referee that they drove the car right up to the change rooms and put the referee into the car and drove him home,"

To me this portrays that the entirety of the Preston side at the U15's match weren't concerned at all, which is a bullshit comment.

From what I gathered in the article, the game was an away match, so it's beyond me where the logic out of all this comes from.
                Put it this way. If a bloke were to shoot someone, we might as well blame his best mate or the closest person from the crime scene to wear the burden of the jail sentence. That is, by applying the FFV's sense of logic.

As quoted in the article, it's a big blow for the club, who has evidently spent recent years trying to pay off previous debts.
                Absolute joke.

If anyone knows where to find the 3AW talk-back on the matter, I'd be interested to have a listen.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

That is ridiculous. Fine the guy who was abusing the referee, but why punish the club? It's not like they can police the behaviour of people when it isn't even in their grounds.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• dimi28495
                    • Jul 2011

Wish this club could be big like back in the days.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Dimi, what do you think the problem is with the club? I have often heard that it is mismanaged by the people running things. Who exactly owns the club, an individual or a trustee group?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

This club has always been raped and always will be. Za zal.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

that's ridiculous they should punish the person doing it rather than the club.The person will end up doing it all over again because they know the club will get it & they will get away with it..
                          Last edited by George S.; 08-06-2011, 03:29 AM. Reason: e
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

So does anybody know who owns it?

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Well i would assume the Victorian Soccer Federation owns the club. But it would be left to committees to run it. Every year clubs would have to pay a license and registration fee to be part of the federation.

Thats like in any sport including the AFL.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

I am not sure if that's correct Bill, how can they own the club when it was established by the Macedonian community?

Comment

Working...
                                X