Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Croatia lose, their fans remain dignified & enjoy the moment.
    Multicultural France win, they riot & loot shops.

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
      • Apr 2014

Absolute scenes in the Preston Makedonia v North Sunshine Shqiponja match in Melbourne today!

I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Carlin
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
        Absolute scenes in the Preston Makedonia v North Sunshine Shqiponja match in Melbourne today!

https://www.facebook.com/NMSMediaAU/...8684540904950/
        What a GOLAZO

Thanks for sharing

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
          What a GOLAZO

Thanks for sharing
          Incredible isn't it. Anytime
          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Carlin
            • Dec 2011

DARKO PANCEV - Top 5 goals for Red Star Belgrade
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

Only fitting that his best goals was against those Greek pigs.

DARKO PANCEV - Top 5 goals for Red Star Belgrade
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrrZ90iwGFs

Comment

• Pelagonija
                • Mar 2017

Well done and a solid performance by Paul Momirovski for the Roosters last night against against Souths on the big stage, also Great to see his family crying on National Television after the game, very emotional scenes.

Looking forward to having Paul at the Wests Tigers next season.

Roosters centre Paul Momirovski experienced an emotional Roosters farewell on Saturday night, scoring a try in a preliminary final win to help his team to a grand final while also knowing the game would be his last in red, white and blue.

Ps I know this a Football thread, but I couldn’t find any other sporting threads hence I decided to post it here..

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                  • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                  Well done and a solid performance by Paul Momirovski for the Roosters last night against against Souths on the big stage, also Great to see his family crying on National Television after the game, very emotional scenes.

Roosters centre Paul Momirovski experienced an emotional Roosters farewell on Saturday night, scoring a try in a preliminary final win to help his team to a grand final while also knowing the game would be his last in red, white and blue.

Ps I know this a Football thread, but I couldn’t find any other sporting threads hence I decided to post it here..
                  Well done to him! Has there ever been a Macedonian in the NRL before?
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Pelagonija
                    • Mar 2017

To be honest not sure, I will have to look it up. Paul is also the last person to score a try at Alliance stadium aka SFS which is being knocked down and rebuilt.

Comment

• Karposh
                      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post

I was going to mention Momirovski on this thread too Pelagonia but changed my mind for whatever reason. I'm glad you posted this though cause it definitely deserves a mention. Much better news than what's coming out of North Macedonia at the moment.

West Tigers you say? That's news to me. Why would the Roosters let him go? That's nuts. I'm actually spewing the Wests Tigers got him. Considering the following St.George has among Macedonians in Sydney, I'd love to see him play for St.George one day.

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
                      Well done to him! Has there ever been a Macedonian in the NRL before?
                      Don't think so. There's been a few in the AFL (Peter Daicos – Collingwood, Nick Malceski – Sydney Swans, to name a couple) but I don't think there's ever been a Macedonian NRL player before Momirovski.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                        • Mar 2017

Roosters have one of the best backline in the NRL, he got an opportunity with the Tigers hence they let him go as he was playing in the reserves. Pauli will get some good game time at Tigers, as a life long Tigers supporter I’m over the moon. He’s a good level headed kid who tackles hard and runs a straight line.

Just FYI he’s actually a South Sydney Junior, played his Junior footy for Alexandria Rovers which suggests he grew up in the inner city suburbs

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                          • Jul 2012

Don't think so. There's been a few in the AFL (Peter Daicos – Collingwood, Nick Malceski – Sydney Swans, to name a couple) but I don't think there's ever been a Macedonian NRL player before Momirovski.[/QUOTE]

I thought my friends said there was a Macedonian who used to play back in the days, they probably just assumed by the sound of his last name that the player was Macedonian when they were in fact not.

I did find that a guy called James Stosic is apparently of Macedonian background on his Dad`s side and his mother is Maori. Apparently he played for Cronulla Sharks and Gold Coast Titans between 2005-2008.

Latest breaking news articles, photos, video, blogs, reviews, analysis, opinion and reader comment from New Zealand and around the World - NZ Herald

"Stosic's father is from Macedonia and his mother is Maori. The couple met in Melbourne then settled in Taranaki, where he took to the collision of ball-carrying in league ahead of the scrums, rucks and mauls of rugby"
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Carlin
                            • Dec 2011

Arijan Ademi: I'm proud to play for Macedonia

URL:

Капитенот на загрепски Динамо, Аријан Адеми веќе е незаменлив дел од македонската репрезентација и годината која што изминува ќе ја памети по континуираниот настан за „црвено-жолтите“.

Во интервју за хрватските медиуми, Адеми се осврна на својата одлука да игра за Македонија, а не за Хрватска.

„Моjaта врска со Македонија е силна. Кога ја одбрав македонската репрезентација бев свесен дека повеќе нема назад. Сега може да кажам дека воопшто не жалам. Секогаш со радост и среќа одам на собирите на репрезентацијата во Скопје“, рече Адеми.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Arijan Ademi: I'm proud to play for Macedonia

URL:

Капитенот на загрепски Динамо, Аријан Адеми веќе е незаменлив дел од македонската репрезентација и годината која што изминува ќе ја памети по континуираниот настан за „црвено-жолтите“.

Во интервју за хрватските медиуми, Адеми се осврна на својата одлука да игра за Македонија, а не за Хрватска.

„Моjaта врска со Македонија е силна. Кога ја одбрав македонската репрезентација бев свесен дека повеќе нема назад. Сега може да кажам дека воопшто не жалам. Секогаш со радост и среќа одам на собирите на репрезентацијата во Скопје“, рече Адеми.

Well that is interesting

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

Macedonia vs Latvia 3-1
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

HighlightsFootball - Latest Football Highlights, News, and Livescore from major leagues of high Quality Videos. Highlightsfootball.com new Home.

Two goals by 19-year-old Elif Elmas. He dedicated his goals to Goran Pandev.

Elmas was born in Macedonia to a family of Turkish descent. The coach of the Turkey national football team, Fatih Terim, tried to call him up, but Elmas decided to represent his birth country.

Во емисијата ''Куќа на фудбалот'' разговор со Вујадин Станојковиќ, селектор на Македонија до 19 години и Елиф Елмас, нашиот фудбалски бисер и фудбалер на Фенербахче. This interview is from 2017:
                                Во емисијата ''Куќа на фудбалот'' разговор со Вујадин Станојковиќ, селектор на Македонија до 19 години и Елиф Елмас, нашиот фудбалски бисер и фудбалер на Фен...
                                Last edited by Carlin; 03-21-2019, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X