Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

So? VMRO contorls the rest of the media, no one seems to be noting that here? Seen Crn Bumbar, Bel Bumbar and the imbecile of a voditelka?
    The media should be independent as it is in the UK. They should wait for an opportunity to come up with shit about politicians not cover for them.

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Which media? The state television MTV and perhaps close ties with Nova Makedonija and a cozy relationship with Vecer.

That's a tiny piece of the market share compared to the others and even then with 2 of them it's not a solid relationship, with Nova Makedonija it's based on patriotism, with Vecer it's based on an unwritten mutually beneficial agreement.

The truth is, WAZ Media Group, a foreign owned group, controls most of the media and propaganda in Macedonia

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

And when you look at it we should not trust any of the papers. Edni se za ednata vlada drugite za drugata a nie se nervirame. The media must be independent, full stop.
        I remember watching that programe Crn Bumbar Bel Bumbar and if she were a voditelka on some other TV in the world she'd be fired sooner than she can say Grujo's arse. She is rude, she treats people unfairly and she an obvious VMRO supporter. She would not let anyone question the work of the gov which I think it;s unaccaptable. There are many little programmes like that, many little articles praising our gov. I have the right to question everyone and everything, I voted for that Gov, I still pay taxes, danoci and god knows what else and I pay for TV licence which means I pay her wages. I can question Grujo and Co anytime and anywhere I like. A good gov leader wouldn't mind, he would encourage it instead of hide behind some thick imbecile's skirt like Tanja from bumbar. I am not happy about SDSM controlling the media but you can't say it;s ok for VMRO to do it and not SDSM. It's not ok for either. This is not Jugoslavija. We are meant to be a democratic country, ama od Demokratija i D nema kaj nasite politicari.

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
          Which media? The state television MTV and perhaps close ties with Nova Makedonija and a cozy relationship with Vecer.

That's a tiny piece of the market share compared to the others and even then with 2 of them it's not a solid relationship, with Nova Makedonija it's based on patriotism, with Vecer it's based on an unwritten mutually beneficial agreement.

The truth is, WAZ Media Group, a foreign owned group, controls most of the media and propaganda in Macedonia
          So far Rogi, so far that was the case.

The only pro-DPMNE media were Nova Makedonija, Vecer from the newspapers and Sitel and MTV tv stations.

But... there has been huge reorganization in WAZ/MPM media last month where new editors have come and from the initial signs they are pro-DPMNE oriented which means they will favorite their policy.

That have to be proved in practice of course so we will sit and wait, but if I'm right then the logic is telling me that Gruevski has made some deal with Kerim who is the head of WAZ/MPM for Balkans.

What kind of deal it is, if it is useful for Macedonian interests or it will be another brain washing for a name changing I don't know, I hope not the second.
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Why did you mention Tanja Bumbar for?? I dont know her but i know her Sister who is really kind, she has a show on Telma TV. I dont think Tanja Bumbar is bad at all she gives everyone one minute to state what they like and thats that. Jankovska, When you meet these people you will see they are totally different in real life, some are stuck up and think they are something but alot of them are very down to earth, ive met many of them and i see them all the time.

Nasa TV is Pro Vlada too, the Janko Jadi Burek show is there.

Buktop, Sterjo Nakov owns half of Skopje he is the richest man in Macedonia, Skovin (The Wine) is his, Aleksandar Palace is his, he has alot of capital, Alfa TV is his he is with the Government they shut down Fershped and Lotarija Na Makedonija as punishment and thats that these are the people you either bankrupt them fully or you simply dont touch them. In USA who is going to touch Rupert Murdoch? Or in Australia who is going to touch Richard Pratt,Frank Lowy or Kerry Packer, every country has people like that we all know that.

Sterjo's son, his younger son if you see him you wouldnt believe he is rich at all, he is a very down to earth person. Nothing like his old man, i havnt met one person saying anything bad about him.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Jankovska, Why did you mention Tanja Bumbar for?? I dont know her but i know her Sister who is really kind, she has a show on Telma TV. I dont think Tanja Bumbar is bad at all she gives everyone one minute to state what they like and thats that. Jankovska, When you meet these people you will see they are totally different in real life, some are stuck up and think they are something but alot of them are very down to earth, ive met many of them and i see them all the time.

Nasa TV is Pro Vlada too, the Janko Jadi Burek show is there.

Buktop, Sterjo Nakov owns half of Skopje he is the richest man in Macedonia, Skovin (The Wine) is his, Aleksandar Palace is his, he has alot of capital, Alfa TV is his he is with the Government they shut down Fershped and Lotarija Na Makedonija as punishment and thats that these are the people you either bankrupt them fully or you simply dont touch them. In USA who is going to touch Rupert Murdoch? Or in Australia who is going to touch Richard Pratt,Frank Lowy or Kerry Packer, every country has people like that we all know that.

Sterjo's son, his younger son if you see him you wouldnt believe he is rich at all, he is a very down to earth person. Nothing like his old man, i havnt met one person saying anything bad about him.
              Tanja is a bad voditelka with a terrible, terrible attitude who works for the gov and will never allow anyone to publicly question the gov. No matter what the subject is if you dissagree with the gov she will tell you where to go. I have heard he be rude on many occassions and she is embaressment to the TV channel. Tell her sister to take Tanja to 'people' classes where she will learn how to speak to people. And no I am not going to change my opinion even if she is nice because when it comes to her gov she will not be nice, she probably won't even have a human behaviour. If I were her boss I'd sack her immidietly. I don't like people who behave like commies and take away the right to question the gov. She is just an example.
              Last edited by Jankovska; 02-23-2010, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Jankovska, She sticks to the topic thats why you think she doesnt allow people to criticize, either way i think she is very good even though i dont watch the Bumbar show much when im in stari kraj.

Rogi, How do you see the Diaspora taking over the media outlets?
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                  • Sep 2008

Jankovska, She sticks to the topic thats why you think she doesnt allow people to criticize, either way i think she is very good even though i dont watch the Bumbar show much when im in stari kraj.

Rogi, How do you see the Diaspora taking over the media outlets?
                  I watched it all the time and I grew to really hate her. By the end of the three weeks in Mako land she was the worse voditelka in my opinion. Driving through Skopje saw her, felt like coming out of the car and slapping her on the face. But than I will be arrested again and no good can come out of it
                  She sucks not because she gives everyone a minute, that part is fine. It's a show afterall. If you are saying nice things about Grujo you can get 2 minutes but if you are critisizing not only will she cut you off, she will not hide it how pissed she is. The woman is a waste of time. that's like giving me her job, I mean honestly? Would anyone in their right mind do it? I would be all wrong, I say thing without thinking all the time, I don't have patience with people and I should not be on TV. She is the same.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Believe me if she was a bitch i'd hear about it, i havnt heard anybody say anything bad about her. Her sister looks nothing like her, you wouldnt think they were sisters if you saw them. The Voditeli from A1 piss me off the most, Latas and Janko are a handful so is Vasko Eftov but these guys from A1 and A2 are the worst.

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

Jankovska, Believe me if she was a bitch i'd hear about it, i havnt heard anybody say anything bad about her. Her sister looks nothing like her, you wouldnt think they were sisters if you saw them. The Voditeli from A1 piss me off the most, Latas and Janko are a handful so is Vasko Eftov but these guys from A1 and A2 are the worst.
                      Well I am sure her sister will not come up to you and say: My sister is such a bitch on TV. I don't know what she is like in real life and I don't care, she should be kicked out of tv. She has the wrong attitude

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

Macedonia should give Aleksandar to Greece

Now I wonder who the hell are these loosers and who do they really work for? Anyone knows of this nevladina? They seem to be a waste of time

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

Some people just need to be beaten on the head with a big stick until they stop moving. Note the compromise with Greece but cannot compromise on the Ohrid agreement or the border with Kosovo. One could say do you need 3 guesses as to who they are but then all of our enemies have the same goal so they are happy to let one of the take some partv if it means they get the bit that’s more important to them. God willing they will get wack with a big stick on the head. One thing we need to do is when providence brings misery to our enemies is not to help them in any way nor feel any sympathy.

Comment

• blackcactus
                            • Sep 2008

Alexander wouldn't approve
                            The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

But his dad was a Barbarian. A pestilent knave from Macedonia, whence it was never yet possible to buy a decent slave"

What would Greece wan't with Alexander?

Besides, He was a murderer that killed more Greeks, than what aids has around the world.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Jankovska
                                • Sep 2008

I am so shocked to read that a nevladina organizacija in MAcedonia has said this. They should be shut down. I assume these are young educated people given money to work for MAcedonia and they are using it against. I can not understand people like this, I just simply cannot.

Comment

Working...
                                X