X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
    Granted SOM, but you just dont want to accept that the very fact of accepting that type of terminology from a political and not limited to standpoint would imply a seperation between Macedonians and Greeks.
    Of course it would, because Macedonians and Greeks are seperate.
    That is anathema, and it is just simply impossible to solve.
    Anathema to Greece only. We don't care. We will continue being Macedonians in every single way while you keep complaining about what is possible and impossible. If it wasn't for our weakling government this would be a non-issue.
    On the other thread of Mirskov, he says it clearly yet nobody noticed it.
    What are you blabbering about now? Have you read all of his works rather than cherry-picking some quote without understanding the context? How many Greeks have noticed that nearly all of their 'heroes' from the 1820's were Albanians? How many Greeks know that their first Albanian president couldn't speak Greek? Look no further than your own closet if skeletons are what you seek.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sputnik
      • Oct 2011

Voltron, you may consider yourself a libertarian. You can use your freedom of expression, It does not trouble me.

I'm just trying to be a realist. When it comes to Macedonian "we are what we are" regardless if we want to be one or not.

On a lighter side, check this clip out.

Realism- Its a Dog no matter how hard it tries to be human. lol

Dog Thinks its human... walks on back legs - YouTube

Last edited by Sputnik; 11-03-2011, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
        You guys want to be called Macedonians, thats great.
        We do not want to be called anything, we are the Macedonians. There are no other Macedonians in the world except us.
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

well put daskale thats what we are macedonians.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
          X