• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

"Whatever you decide, I'm already destroyed and crushed"

"Whatever you decide, I'm already destroyed and crushed"

Boškoski judges in the Appeals Court asked to make a correct decision on the "Campaign"

"What judgment can write me do not care because I am humiliated, crushed and destroyed. But you have the option to terminate the case law in which policies directed and judged. " With these words miniter former interior minister and leader of United for Macedonia Boškoski today addressed the judges in the Appellate Court in Skopje that the public meeting is considered the sentence was imposed on the "Campaign". Boškoski was sentenced to seven years in prison for abuse of official position and illegal financing of election campaigns. His lawyers yesterday challenged the ruling saying that during the procedure were circumstantial evidence that money actually taken and used for illegal financing of political campaigns. Disputed for them is protected defense witness who failed to see, because he was heard by video link with the blurred image and mutated voice. They reacted the way it is followed and wiretapped Boskoski. For one to two weeks expect the judges will announce the decision whether to be confirmed the sentence of former minister, or will be made ​​a different decision. For all time during the public session before the Appellate Court was homelands, friends and fellow Boskoski. Boškoski are behind bars just a day after the parliamentary elections, or the sixth June last year after police filed criminal charges for him two crimes. He was accused on three occasions received money from financially his acquaintance and that the money he financed the campaign of his party. The arrest of Boskoski happened in the parking lot before the restaurant "Mill," where he was found and a bag with 100,000 euros. (HR)
    I think Boskoski is fibished in politics.
    Last edited by George S.; 04-23-2012, 03:28 PM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV
Working...
X