Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

Today Ban Ki Moon called Israels bombardment of a UN school "criminal" and had some other harsh criticism. Lets see if it materializes into actual criminal charges. Don't hold your breathe.

I truly believe they indiscriminate bombing is intentional. I think the Israelis want to destroy the will of Gazan's so that they root out Hamas on their own from fear of this kind of nightmare reoccurring.

Like Chris said, how can anyone in those circumstances ever come to live a normal life. Personally, if my children or family members were slain in such a manner, I would probably lose it, I would become a terrorist. My father died of a heart attack when I was about 12, I still can't fully live it down and forget it, what if it was my whole family, in some gruesome blood bath? I cant even bare to watch any real footage, and these are people I don't eve know. What if it were one of yours?

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Government plans new measures to enhance powers to suspend and cancel passports

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-pol...04-100ab4.html
      Allegedly......Same warning was issued to Macedonians in Australia during the Macedonia conflict with the Albanians.

Two Melburnian school colleagues fighting in Israeli army are injured in Gaza .....
      The Israeli embassy in Canberra refused to comment on the number of Australians fighting for the IDF, but it is believed there are in excess of 100 enlisted.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/tw...04-100cd3.html
      Let's see if this applies to all Australian citizens.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• JVKMAC
        • Aug 2014

Republic of Macedonia & entry to the EU

I am afraid that they will give in to the name dispute and it will burn me. could you please explain what is happening and what your views are on the topic.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Welcome to the forum JVKMAC.

Its a long and tortured subject, but the general consensus here and the thinking of MTO Inc. is that the vast majority of Macedonians in Macedonia suffer from what Goce Delcev identified as a 'slave mentality' whereby they believe they either cannot or should not run their own country and now they allow others to meddle in their own affairs.

In the longer-term, I feel you may be correct in that our quisling politicians will eventually find a new name (instead of ending negotiations and declaring the Interim Accord null and void) and the Macedonian people will allow them to do it.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

even though the politicians say the right things of what we want to hear they got eu or nato aspirations.I think the additional requirements imposed on macedonia are unfair or unjust.But as i said the rom govt keeps negotiating our name.Gruevski has allready capitulated on "om (skopje) "greeks have said no.Why keep negotiating our name.Its like a prostitute prostituting herself why continue with the name taks.When we have been taken advantage of so much one would have to consider the declaration of the inyterim accord as null and void.The gruevski govt still goes on as if nothing has happened.
            The sad fact is they have sold out.Remember the fyrom name it was mean't to be a short term name.Its ridiculous.Also remember how they capitulated the flag sixteen ray sun to the ventilator.Short term memory loss.Macedonia can have a bright future if only the'll pull out asap from their talks.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• SoutherNeighbour
              • Aug 2014

What is happening is that Greece keeps on blocking Macedonia and especially with the bs Samaras government I wouldnt get my hopes high.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

its not surprising what they learned from blockading countries .The power of veto can prevent rom ever joining nato or eu.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Dejan
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  The power of veto can prevent rom ever joining nato or eu.
                  Is that totally a bad thing? We may just survive as a people if we never join.
                  You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by SoutherNeighbour View Post
                    What is happening is that Greece keeps on blocking Macedonia and especially with the bs Samaras government I wouldnt get my hopes high.
                    Or any goverment in greece for that matter.

Comment

• SoutherNeighbour
                      • Aug 2014

I am not sure a left government in Greece under SYRIZA would so easily continue this bullshit Stojacanec

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

actually a veto does send a don't join the eu message.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stojacanec
                          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by SoutherNeighbour View Post
                          I am not sure a left government in Greece under SYRIZA would so easily continue this bullshit Stojacanec
                          I'll believe it when I see it SN and not before.

SYRIZA would have to go against the grain of well indoctrinated government, priests, extremists like golden dawn etc.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Why is anyone still concerned about the EU? Its a very fragile house of cards and has been since its original inception in the 50's. It has so many competing interests that it can't competently deal with basic issues. On the other hand, it seems to find plenty of time to deal with mundane items like banning vacuum cleaners with more than 1600 watts (soon to be reduced to 900 watts). Its a classic case of 'selo gori, baba se cesla'.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

i think woe is on the person or people that will eventually capitulate.On the golden dawn will bring greece back to the dark ages if greece isn't there yet.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Philosopher
                                • Sep 2008

We all know that there are double standards. There is one rule for the United States, its allies, and Israel, and another rule for the "other". In this "other" category is Macedonia and Palestine, among others.

Poor Palestinian people. Their land has been plundered; their people imprisoned, tortured, and murdered; their women raped; their children murdered; and their livelihoods disseminated.

The Zionist regime has been unrelenting in its ethnic cleansing campaign against the Palestinians. What a butcherous regime.

But the US and the EU support and fund Israel.

Comment

Working...
                                X