• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

European Council meeting 28 June 2018–Conclusions

• DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

This is about the refugee camps that are going to be built in Macedonia. Macedonia is about to become refugee readmission center, where thousands of refugees,that didn't pass eu filters,are going to be processed and sent to Africa and other places. All the garbage that entered eu and will in the future, is going to be accepted in the western Balkan states.
    For small community such as the Macedonian, this will mean annihilation.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Macedonia is EU's whore. It will do anything for the smallest whiff of a chance of entry. Sorry Dedo.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelagonija
        • Mar 2017

Forgone conclusion in fyrom, I hope the people who voted for and support Zaev receive some middle eastern hospitality in the form us backed ISIS.

I really take offence to section V subsection 25 asking Russia to admit responsibility for the downing of the MH17, as if Russia had something to gain from such an act. Obviously it benefits the west for propaganda purposes. What next? blame russia for the Gulf of tonkin incident?, saddams WMD? ISIS? For Christ sakes these western cunts make me sick

Comment

• Om3n
          • Feb 2009

It's about time Macedonia joins the 21st century and welcomes diversity like Germany, Sweden, England, Italy and even Australia. Don't we want Macedonia to be like these wonderful first world countries? Of course we do! And after that, we can speedily allow sodomites to do their thing with no hassles.

Comment

• tchaiku
            • Nov 2016

Why do conservatives migrate to Western Countries that don't agree with their views? Like isn't Russia or an Islamic country more suitable for you?

Comment

• Pelagonija
              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by tchaiku View Post
              Why do conservatives migrate to Western Countries that don't agree with their views? Like isn't Russia or an Islamic country more suitable for you?
              What views do the west have? And what do they agree with and do not agree with? also what makes you think that migration took place during liberal times as against a more conservative time?

Maybe all the conservatives can go back home and eat bread when these so called liberal countries stop milking the rest of the world for its wealth and butchering them whilst at it. Let’s see then how liberal they remain.

It’s a corrupt system that is poor vs a system that is wealthy and is corrupt, lies about it, opresses freedom of speech and murders more than the former.

Oh I forgot you can marry your boyfriend now, lucky you and that makes everything ok in your warped fantasy fetish world.

Comment

Working...
              X