Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelagonija
    • Mar 2017

So we can cross off the wolf from saving the sheep.. I was hoping for a miracle, that VMROs lust for greed and spite would see them stop the name change at constitution level.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      Why haven't those cunts in that freak show got the balls to sing about Severna Makedonija...?
      Not one of these cunts have the nerve to say the name they are actually campaigning for, instead they are crapping on about Evropska Makedonija, its more criminal than the misleading plebiscite question itself, it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if half of the cheerleaders are oblivious to the fact that what they are cheering on is to change the actual name of the country to Severna Makedonija, but rather simply joining the EU
      “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Pelagonija
        • Mar 2017

What a bunch of deformed looking cunts.. what’s with the colonel sanders wannabe? If anyone ever asks me what I am ever again I’d rather tell them I’m Roma as against associating with these no hopers.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
          After thousands of years you are now officially european, congratulations. How does it make you feel?
          How does that make me feel?, well let’s see, the first European empire was Macedonian, Macedonians are the ones who introduced Europe as a force to be reckoned with to the rest of the civilised world, it was the Macedonians who put a European stamp on the map. Macedonia was European before any of these “westerners” Knew what Europe was and were more preoccupied with working out their heads from their ass and harnessing the magic of fire. Only a fucken mentally retarded gypsy donkey like Zaev can claim that Macedonia isn’t European.
          “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

I can't believe Cacko is in there, fat mother fucker.

Mock all you want, those are some of the biggest names in entertainment in that shit hole.

Still think there is coercion? Or that they are all brain dead?

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

LOMA spent the entire fucking summer trying to convince the geniuses that their grand plan was destine for failure regardless of the referendum turnout. What they fail to understand is that this is not a sport, with a defined set of rules that everyone must adhere to in order to play. Their whole strategy banks on the opposition accepting a "loss". They fail to understand that if no one backs your play, the courts, the opposition party, etc, your "victory" doesn't mean shit. That is even if you manage a low turnout. Lets not even get into the fact that they likely won't even achieve a low turnout and skew the result heavily in the wrong direction.

Like with everything else that has ever happened there, Macedonians expect that they just have to make their wishes known, and that someone else will do the heavy lifting to make it happen. They are boycotting to send a message in their own words, one leader even told me it was to show "Inajet", send a message to who??? No one is listening and "Inajet" is a negative trait usually associated with CHILDREN!!!

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
              B-b-but the h-h-heroes on social media are screaming that staying home with one thumb up their ass and another thumb in their mouth and boycotting the reffrendum will be the magic tactic that saves us all.

T-t-there is even talk on social media from people that becasue of the low turn out the reffrendum will fail, but i am not sure if its another macedonian c-c-cuck tale from big talking s-s-s-sheep that dont seem to know as much as they think?
              If you really want a measure of where the population is at, look no further than the opposition party. It is the job of politicians to read the populace and attach themselves to their sentiment in order to come to power. If there was a definite majority that was against this, DPMNE would be all over it. They are quiet on this because they realize they would be talking to a minority and that is not how you come to power.

DPMNE know a majority are for this and are happy to let it go through. They will wait a year or so after the implementation of the agreement and when Macedonia is denied EU entry on the account of it being a shit hole, then DPMNE will campaign on getting Macedonia into the EU and claim that it is too late to reverse the agreement. Just like every other past traitorous agreement. They be the first ones to claim later that we changed our name for nothing, and then in the same sentence say that they will ensure that it wasn't changed in vain.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                Banned
                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                That was disgusting. Not just because everyone was so ugly. But seriously, that was disgusting.
                I'm not familiar with your stars but I counted 4 blondes that were fine.

Comment

• tchaiku
                  • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Have a look at these fucking idiots. Actors and singers, basically Macedonia’s version of Hollywood, all for the betrayal of the nation.

Wonder where I have seen that before.
                  I don't speak Macedonian, but did they say something offensive that you guys hate it that much?

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    Have a look at these fucking idiots. Actors and singers, basically Macedonia’s version of Hollywood, all for the betrayal of the nation.

Wonder where I have seen that before.
                    Tell me that's the next Eurovision song contest entry...... then this cringe nausea feeling will be understandable.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by tchaiku View Post
                      I don't speak Macedonian, but did they say something offensive that you guys hate it that much?
                      Do you speak Treachery? If you do, you'd understand it.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• JPMKD
                        • Mar 2016

Hello!
                        I have been away for awhile and haven't posted in a long time. I have been watching all this with horror.
                        All I have to say is WTF? Have they lost their minds. (Yes they, becuase I'm not a "North"anything)
                        Worst part is they sign this and have ceremonies on both ends of Prespa......where my genepool comes from.
                        God.
                        Damn.
                        It.
                        Not a Northadonian

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                          Holy fucken shit!, what the fuck was that!

But again, is it Evropska Makedonija? Or Severna Makedonija?, seriously what the fuck is it?
                          As my Croatian friend likes to say, its one big kurac.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                            • Oct 2011

Another article regarding an apparent information war going on between the US and Russia in Macedonia, this despite Zaev saying at a press conference in front of Mattis that there is no evidence of Russian Meddling.

Are Americans seeing Commies in their soup again, hiding in their closets, waiting to jump out and get them?; are they accidentally (or purposefully) confusing actual Macedonian resistance to the deal as Russian meddling?; is Macedonia's current situation simply being seen as an opportunity to enhace the US campaign against Russia?; or are the Russians somehow involved to such a significant extent that merits this kind of political and media response by the US?, whatever the case, the hypocracy still seems to go unnoticed

Macedonia is a tiny country with a giant Russia problem

IN THE past few weeks, a parade of senior Western officials has streamed through Skopje, the modest capital of the tiny republic of Macedonia, which is smaller than Maryland and boasts a population of barely 2 million.

The most recent VIP, on Monday, was Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, who called Macedonia “a reliable security partner and a valued contributor to global peace and security.” Why all the fuss? On Sept. 30, citizens will vote on whether to change the country’s name to North Macedonia, to end a decades-old dispute with neighboring Greece and to open the way for membership in the European Union and NATO.

That choice, in turn, has touched off another geopolitical joust between the West and Russia, which is doing its best to undermine the Greek-Macedonian agreement and, thus, block another NATO expansion. What’s striking is the difference in tactics: While the democracies are wooing Macedonians with appearances and speeches by the likes of Mr. Mattis and German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Russia is conducting a veiled propaganda campaign, flooding social media with fake news and subsidizing local extremists who have organized protests. “No doubt that [the Russians] have transferred money and they are also conducting broader influence campaigns,” Mr. Mattis said.

Moscow’s operation resembles those it conducted in the United States, Britain and other democracies before recent elections. A principal feature is fake social media accounts disseminating poisonous — and blatantly false — information. The New York Times quoted Western diplomats as saying that dozens of new pages were appearing daily on Facebook urging a boycott of the referendum; some tell people to burn their ballots. They peddle lies about police attacks against opponents of the name change. One civil society activist told the Times that a photo of a famous singer who was assaulted in a domestic incident was circulated with the claim that she had been injured while protesting.

The determination of the regime of Vladi*mir Putin to wreck the Macedonian deal, even at the expense of harming friendly relations with Greece, is instructive. Macedonia does not border Russia but is surrounded on three sides by NATO member states. It poses no conceivable threat to Russia, but its entrance into the transatlantic alliance and European community will help stabilize a historically volatile corner of Europe. Moscow’s spoiling campaign is another reminder that Mr. Putin views relations with the West in stark zero-sum terms: Any gain by the democracies, however small, is regarded as a mortal threat.

For now, it looks as though the open appeals of the West will trump Russian subterfuge. Polls show the referendum proposition passing, which would give the Macedonian parliament the basis to approve the necessary constitutional change. But whatever the outcome, one message from Macedonia is clear: Mr. Putin remains bent on undermining the West and its institutions whenever and wherever he can.
                            Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 09-20-2018, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• JPMKD
                              • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                              Another article regarding an apparent information Proxy war going on between the US and Russia in Macedonia, this despite Zaev saying at a press conference in front of Mattis that there is no evidence of Russian Meddling.

Are Americans seeing Commies in their soup again, hiding in their closets, waiting to jump out and get them?; are they accidentally (or purposefully) confusing actual Macedonian resistance to the deal as Russian meddling?; is Macedonia's current situation simply being seen as an opportunity to enhace the US campaign against Russia?; or are the Russians somehow involved to such a significant extent that merits this kind of political and media response by the US?
                              Yes! There so many people freaking out over Russia it's laughable. The slight difference from the cold war days is that its more the left freaking out than the right. They also seem to have switched sides in their respective trusts and distrust of the FBI and CIA. LOL

Remember, unless it's not well known outside the US, there has been a fair amount of media coverage, talking about the Macedonians helping Russia defeat Hillary. (See of course Zaev would say that!!! )
                              The extent is Hillary and supporters sometimes citing Macedonia and her detractors mocking how they want to invest in "a Troll Farm" in Macedonia.

Honestly the whole issue boils down to what I have been reading on this forum the last few months. Lack of will to stand and state Macedonian rights and grievances in a loud clear 21st Century voice. IMHO

I know easy for me to say from the US. But it does affect ME and mine. I really don't want to be "a fake ethnicity", Confused Greek or Hilljack Bulgarian. I find them all equally shitty.
                              Last edited by JPMKD; 09-20-2018, 10:24 PM. Reason: Last 2 lines
                              Not a Northadonian

Comment

• Stojacanec
                                • Dec 2009

Originally posted by tchaiku View Post
                                Its basically a few washed up singers asking to roll out the red carpet and change what ever is need to "enter into Europe"

These people won't find it offensive:

1. Shiptar
                                2. Greek
                                3. Anti Macedonian Macedonian

Comment

Working...
                                X