View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 07:58 PM   #11
vicsinad

vicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud of

Hi guys. I have included a link to a free download of 150 Macedonian songs (notes, chords, and lyrics) that I have been working on. These are my personal favorite songs, and this collection is different than the ones I've done previously for LOMA because about 1/3 of them are modern folk songs from the 1980s, 1990s and 2000s.

There is a table of contents, but a sampling of the "newer" songs that are in this include:

-Biser Balkanski
-Svadba Golema
-Jas Sum Chisto Makedonche
-Svadba Tetovska
-Tinke Katinke
-Zoro Moja Zorice
-Tvojte Ochi Sharaat (Ochi Zeleni)
-Kate Mori Kato
-Zhivot Bez Tebe
-Dano Dano Danice
-Kade Ste Makedonchinja
-Dojdi Mi Leno Na Perniche Belo
-Neka Chukaat Tapanite
-Zhaklina, Ljubov Moja

And many more. Hope it's useful...and spread it around to those who want the notes for the best of newer and older Mak folk songs!

https://www.scribd.com/doc/311932343...ian-Folk-Songs

Note: There is one song that I wrote called "Moja Svetlana" that the band played for my wife at our wedding. Along with that song, there are a few other "older" ones that recordings are hard to come by on the internet, as an FYI (if you like to listen along as you play).

Last edited by vicsinad; 05-08-2016 at 08:11 PM.
vicsinad is offline   Reply With Quote