X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

"Greek" Revolutionaries Perform the Albanian National Dance

....in front of the Bavarian Queen of modern "greece" no less who did not enjoy it at all lol

My goodness I can't believe I keep finding this type of crap about your forefathers.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • NikodimMKD
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
    ....in front of the Bavarian Queen of modern "greece" no less who did not enjoy it at all lol

My goodness I can't believe I keep finding this type of crap about your forefathers.
    These 'greeks' are nothing, but fake. There is no such thing as a 'greek', just an Albanian, Turk, Vlach pretending he's a descendent of Aristotle.

Macedonians are the true decendents of the Macedonians. Our people have lived on this land for millenia.

Comment

• Napoleon
      • Dec 2008

More traditional 'Greek' Dancing...

-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro9ufVuuNb0&feature=PlayList&p=06F4B4E5EF1 926D3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=15

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Napoleon View Post
        More traditional 'Greek' Dancing...

-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro9ufVuuNb0&feature=PlayList&p=06F4B4E5EF1 926D3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=15

Check what he has tattooed on his stomach..?
        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Only god knows how much more evidence like this is out there.

Albanians, Albanians, Albanians, that is often the only thing you see when researching modern Greek origins.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

Isn't it a cruel irony. People have always known that there is a separate and distinct Macedonian ethnic group, and furthermore, that their language is separate and distinct in its own right. Yet, We are the ones being called 'fake' by the New Greeks.

Comment

• NikodimMKD
              Banned
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
              Isn't it a cruel irony. People have always known that there is a separate and distinct Macedonian ethnic group, and furthermore, that their language is separate and distinct in its own right. Yet, We are the ones being called 'fake' by the New Greeks.
              Life is full of ironies.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Indeed, you're a perfect example.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                  • Jan 2009

Bump. Some newbies need a special reminder on what their forefathers were up to.
                  Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Thessaloniki, do the Greeks still dance and dress like Albanians?

Comment

Working...
                    X