X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

ВМРО-ДПМНЕ: Иванов има околу 80 потписи за претседателската кандидатура

На кандидатурата за претседател на Република Македонија на претстојните избори во март на професорот Ѓорѓи Иванов денеска поддршка даде и Мане Јаковлески, кој се сметаше за близок на Љубе Бошкоски

Тој апелираше до сите основачи на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ да го дадат својот глас за Иванов изразувајќи убедување дека доколку биде избран за претседател на Република Македонија во соработка со актуелната Влада ќе даде придонес за, како што рече, дефинирање на нашите вековни идеали, економски просперитет на Република Македонија, членка на НАТО и ЕУ - гордост за сите Македонци во целиот свет.

На новинарско прашање зошто не го поддржува Бошковски во неговата претседателска кандидатура Јаковлески рече дека во овој момент е убеден оти вистинската личност за претседател е професорот Ѓорѓи Иванов.

Во врска со најавената можност Љубчо Георгиевски да се кандидира за градоначалник на Скопје Јаковлески одби да коментира.

Пратеникот Влатко Ѓорчев од ВМРО-ДПМНЕ денеска информира дека досега околу 80 потписи стојат во поддршка на претседателската кандидатура на Ѓорѓи Иванов. Ѓорчев потенцира дека од денеска Иванов поддршката ја има и од Соња Тарчуловска, Весна Јаневска и нејзиниот сопруг, Борис Змејковски, Валентина Божиновска, Спиро Ристовски, Драги Митревски, Благоја Чкатровски, Драган Даниловски, како и од членови на Унијата на Ветерани, меѓу кои и од Александар Биринче.

На 25 јануари во Универзалната сала во Скопје ВМРО-ДПМНЕ ќе ја одржи Конвенцијата за избор на кандидат за претседател на Република Македонија.
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

членка на НАТО и ЕУ - гордост за сите Македонци во целиот свет.
      Is one reliant on the other?
      дефинирање на нашите вековни идеали
      Does anyone know what these are in Macedonia yet? We lost our last ideals a few years ago.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
        • Sep 2008

@RTG
        if we lost something, isnt it possible to find it again ?

the truth/skills lies in our macedonian DNA, nothing is lost
        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
          • Sep 2008

Kerim quits presidential race

Skopje /21/01/ 13:43

Srdjan Kerim announced on Wednesday that he would not run for president in the upcoming elections.

He made the statement at a press conference in Skopje.

Recently, the opposition SDSM party put forward a proposal to the ruling VMRO-DPMNE suggesting that Kerim be the joint candidate for president.

nothing against you @gospodim srgjan kerim
          but GJORGJI IVANOV is the more ideal candidate

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Where can we find biography, work etc to read on this guy? I googled him but didn't find much, maybe coz I am not so very good. I would like to read on him a bit more before he gets my vote

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Why? Because VMRO-DMPNE would not support him?
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                • Sep 2008

maybe because he knows that the time has come for a "hardliner"...but who knows what behind the scenes are realy going on.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
                  maybe because he knows that the time has come for a "hardliner"...
                  I hope so!
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Coolski
                    • Sep 2008

my understanding of what happened was that while SDSM were openly talking about going 'halves' in supporting Kerim, nobody was speaking directly to Kerim. This is what he said on one occasion anyway.

Why would two diametrically opposed parties support the one candidate?! It's a ridiculous idea.
                    - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                    - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

This is good news.

Why would a media magnate also run for President? It's a conflict of interest.

What Macedonian needs for President is that multi-millionaire, who has put some of his dollars into helping Macedonians at the coal face of our struggles in Albania, Atanasoski ?? The name escapes me - leader of the Macedonian Alliance party.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

At the end of the day, we need somebody that is 100% committed to maintaining our Macedonian identity, state and language, and for this we need a Macedonian patriot, and if defending the honour and integrity of the Macedonian nation by upholding our god-given right to self-identification is viewed as 'extreme' or 'ultra-nationalistic' in the rest of Europe, then to hell with those racist pricks.

60 years have past and Northern Europe is still the same racist shit pit it was during WWII. How dare you monkeys play god with our people for so long, fuck the whole lot of you.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          At the end of the day, we need somebody that is 100% committed to maintaining our Macedonian identity, state and language, and for this we need a Macedonian patriot, and if defending the honour and integrity of the Macedonian nation by upholding our god-given right to self-identification is viewed as 'extreme' or 'ultra-nationalistic' in the rest of Europe, then to hell with those racist pricks.

60 years have past and Northern Europe is still the same racist shit pit it was during WWII. How dare you monkeys play god with our people for so long, fuck the whole lot of you.

SoM, I was reading about British and European attitudes to the issue of minorities in the balkans, particularly after 1919, and while Europe recognizes that the Macedonians are a separate ethnic group the official policy of the E.U (now) is to do everything necessary to make the Macedonians assimilate, so they never ask for their land back, ever. They want the Macedonians to disappear - that is what is behind all this denial. It's not personal, its just that they feel Macedonian rights are a destabilizing factor in the region (rather than the solution), plus they don't want anyone pointing the finger at them for what they did to Macedonia.

Comment

• Pelister
                            • Sep 2008

Hey J, under what conditions are Macedonians in the diaspora allowed to vote?

I mean first and second and third generation Macedonians living outside of the Macedonian Republic ?

What would I have to do to be able to vote?

Comment

• Coolski
                              • Sep 2008

I think you'd need to be a citizen of Macedonia.
                              - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                              - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Pelister
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Coolski View Post
                                I think you'd need to be a citizen of Macedonia.
                                That's obvious, but I'm wondering more about the relative ease (difficulty) I might have to become one.

Comment

Working...
                                X