X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelagonija
    • Mar 2017

No mention of the protests in the pro sds government http://meta.mk

Proof that Macedonia currently has a dictatorship as a government..

Fark them all..I hope we get to see Zaev burn in flesh as against photos being burnt..

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

This clown:

Порака до Ристо Борачот од Дијаспората, дојди Ристо да го браниме ИМЕТО!

Usual excuse - they have to give up the name because they are too poor.

Firstly, kakov narod, takva drzava. You're poor because as a people you can't get your shit together. Not because promaja rained down hell on your country.

Secondly, there's literally over 100 countries where people live on less than 200 euros a month and they're not selling their arse.

This is a brainless excuse to try and justify their self-loathing attitude.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

200 Euro a month and he buys a tattoo.
        Nothing would help this guy.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          And ciggy's. But he got a free lighter he flogged from Damo.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Jews in Isreal absolutely love their diaspora....
            Greeks love their diaspora....
            Even non progressed Arabs in every part of the Middle East love their diaspora...
            Actually, i cant think of one nation or race, where its citizens don't love their diaspora.

Except for Macedonians.
            what the fuck is wrong with them?
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• vicsinad
              • May 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Or the 2,000 Macedonians who liked his video.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                Jews in Isreal absolutely love their diaspora....
                Greeks love their diaspora....
                Even non progressed Arabs in every part of the Middle East love their diaspora...
                Actually, i cant think of one nation or race, where its citizens don't love their diaspora.

Except for Macedonians.
                what the fuck is wrong with them?
                Welcome back stranger

You're right Bill...there always seems to be a level of contempt for the diaspora...in many ways the diaspora and those in the Republic seem to be diverging at a very rapid pace...

It pisses me off no end that many in the Republic believe that they have a God given right to wealth and prosperity or that they would trade their culture, history and identity to achieve the promise of immediate wealth.

The diaspora still has a majority of very hard working citizens that have immense pride in their background and identity...I don't see those same qualities in young people in the Republic today.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                  • Dec 2009

He is not alone with those low pay rates in the Balkans.

Did Greece, Bulgaria or Croatia need to change their name/identity to get into these clubs?

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                    He is not alone with those low pay rates in the Balkans.

Did Greece, Bulgaria or Croatia need to change their name/identity to get into these clubs?
                    That's part of the reason that those countries got into the EU - to provide established EU businesses with low labour rate resources...already in Macedonia there are people who refuse to work for Western European corporations because they have to work 'European' work hours for 'Balkan' pay rates...greek businessmen have been exploiting Macedonian workers on this basis for decades...in the end those dickheads will cough up their identity for no financial reward whatsoever.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Phoenix.... Hello back Mate
                      i wish one day i could come back to MTO after a spell, to say WE DID IT!

But i cant see a light at the end of the tunnel. I have on video where I'm pushing my son who was in a pram down Collins Street during a march against Greece and EU policies. He was 6 months old at the time. 27 years later..... im standing on the same street with the same son, doing it all again protesting the same issues, only this time I'm almost needing him pushing me in a wheel chair down Collins Street.
                      The circle of life......

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                      already in Macedonia there are people who refuse to work for Western European corporations because they have to work 'European' work hours for 'Balkan' pay rates...greek businessmen have been exploiting Macedonian workers on this basis for decades...in the end those dickheads will cough up their identity for no financial reward whatsoever.
                      The catch 22
                      (Name to be added later) enters EU...... identity of those people will change and become official, which will be, as you put it "Dickheads" which now foreign businessmen can no longer pay Balkan pay rates for 'European' work hours even if they are just Dickheads. Your Greek type of businessmen would then pack up and head back to their homeland as it will not make any sense logistically and financially paying dickheads abroad when he could be paying his own people. Now what we will have, are dickheads still with no financial reward, but still covering themselves with tatts and smoking cigarets and complaining about the diaspora on facebook.
                      Last edited by Bill77; 03-05-2018, 11:28 PM.
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                        • Oct 2011

Kremlin ‘Guru’ Rouses Anti-Western Feeling in Macedonia

Russian philosopher Alexander Dugin thrilled an audience in Skopje with his message that Western liberalism has failed – and that Macedonians should put their faith in Slavic brotherhood.

Some 400 people packed the conference hall in Skopje’s Hotel Continental on Saturday, many of whom were left standing.

There were there to see the guest star of the panel, the Russian analyst, strategist and philosopher Alexander Dugin, a Russian philosopher who has been referred to as Russian President Vladimir Putin’s “favourite philosopher” .

Dugin, joined by another prominent Russian analyst, Leonid Savin, were guests on the panel organised by a small pro-Russian party, United Macedonia – which chose this name in apparent deference to Putin’s own party, United Russia.

Although the Russian guests are not listed among Putin’s official advisors, many see Dugin as the chief “ideologist” or “brains” of the Kremlin.

Either way, Dugin strongly opposes Western liberal values and champions an alternative Pan-Slavic brotherhood, which includes strengthening the Russian-led Eurasian Economic Union.

He himself said he was in Macedonia in an unofficial capacity, as Russia’s “people’s diplomat”.

West should stop exporting ‘failed’ ideology

Dugin told the meeting that the “West” is failing, alongside the European Union, noting Britain’s decision to leave the EU and the rise of “euro-skepticism in Poland, Greece, Italy and Hungary. Turkey has already discarded the idea of EU membership”, he said.

“When they tell you that there is no alternative to EU and NATO, that represents blackmail, humiliation and colonisation,” he added, urging the West to mind its own business instead of spreading its “failed ideology”.

The audience listened intently, breaking off to cheer “Russia, Russia” and applaud during each brief intermission.

“The liberal ideology is totalitarian. It wants to destroy traditions. Many nations discard it in order to protect their culture, language and religion. We are glad that Russia became a symbol of this process,” Dugin continued.

“We say to you that you have an alternative and that each nation should choose for itself. No matter your decision, you will remain our friends and brothers” but, “you should make that decision freely”.

The loud cheers at each mention of Russia and of Putin continued during the speech of the other Russian guest, Savin.

He insisted that the Eurasian Economic Union was a democratic force, unlike the EU.

“The creation of the EU was based on an ideology of fear. It was created so that certain Western countries would stop warring among each other,” Savin said, adding that “Brussels is Washington’s satellite.”

On the other hand, he said, with the Eurasian Economic Union, “you have integration based on respect, no matter if the country has 2 million or 200 million people”.

Savin called the Eurasian Union “a synthesis of different sovereignties” based on consensual decision making.

“If one member-country does not accept something, that thing is not implemented. That is a real democracy,” he said.

He argued that if Macedonia chose to join the Russian-led club, its identity and traditions would be preserved, which might well not be the case if - as he said - it joins NATO and the EU.

This was referring European and American pressure on Macedonia to resolve the long-standing dispute over its name with Greece if it wishes to advance its Euro-Atlantic perspectives.

This may also result in Macedonia having to alter or modify its name.

EU and NATO likened to ‘Fourth Reich’

One of the hosts of the panel, the vice president of the non-parliamentary United Macedonia party, Stefan Vlahov Micov, was less restrained than his Russian guests when speaking about the West.

He called the United States, NATO and the EU “the fourth Fascist Reich”, theorising that America wants war with “the free world” – defined as Russia, China, Iran and other countries – and the annihilation of Serbia and Macedonia.

“The US is determined to go to war with Russia until the last European [standing] and with China until the last Asian [standing].” he said.

He called on Macedonia to free itself from “Anglo-Saxon clutches” and join a Pan-Slavic union where it “naturally belongs.”

Some in the audience tried to flatter the Russian guests by speaking Russian or by handing over paintings and Orthodox Christian icons.

Many of them asked Russia to help Macedonia resist pressure to change its name, should the current centre-left government under Zoran Zaev strike a deal with Greece.

But Dugin warned that Russia could only help countries that seek its aid.

“In order to help someone, he should ask for help,” Dugin said, insisting that Moscow does not interfere before it receives an official request from another country.

Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad “came to Russia and asked for help and Russia settled the situation is Syria by sending our heroes to fight and die for the brotherly Syrian people,” he elaborated, by way of example.

Although despising Western liberalism, Dugin insisted that the best way to beat it involve using some of its own preferred methods, such as street agitation and social media campaigns.

“When [US billionaire philanthropist George] Soros doesn’t like certain government, he brings people onto the streets. We should use the same methods – social networks are a good playing field and so are protests,” he told the audience
                        “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

But i cant see a light at the end of the tunnel. I have on video where I'm pushing my son who was in a pram down Collins Street during a march against Greece and EU policies. He was 6 months old at the time. 27 years later..... im standing on the same street with the same son, doing it all again protesting the same issues, only this time I'm almost needing him pushing me in a wheel chair down Collins Street.
                          The circle of life......
                          I totally agree and it has been mentioned here on the forum before...we're still protesting an attack on our identity that has been a problem of our own making...the absurdity of 100+ nations around the world that have no issue with our name but we continue to appease the racism of one nation... we should have just walked away in the first instance...

Comment

• Pelagonija
                            • Mar 2017

The circle of life......

The catch 22
                            (Name to be added later) enters EU...... identity of those people will change and become official, which will be, as you put it "Dickheads" which now foreign businessmen can no longer pay Balkan pay rates for 'European' work hours even if they are just Dickheads. Your Greek type of businessmen would then pack up and head back to their homeland as it will not make any sense logistically and financially paying dickheads abroad when he could be paying his own people. Now what we will have, are dickheads still with no financial reward, but still covering themselves with tatts and smoking cigarets and complaining about the diaspora on facebook.
                            27 years we ago we still had hope. Today's FYROMIANS couldn't give a fark.

Calling them dickheads is a compliment.

In Australia in the 90's hundreds of Aus Croatians and Serbs fought and died for their country. In the 90's and now Greeks around the world protest against FYROM. We have Arabs protesting the political situation in the Middle East but you won't have anyone ridicule their compatriots protesting like the FYROMIANS ridicule us.

And when you press these dickheads on the matter, they defend Zaevs policies openly as if NATO is a cure for cancer.. yet ask them what's the logic they end up with a blank look on their face..hatred for the fellow Macedonians is the order of the day.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                              27 years we ago we still had hope. Today's FYROMIANS couldn't give a fark.

Calling them dickheads is a compliment.

In Australia in the 90's hundreds of Aus Croatians and Serbs fought and died for their country. In the 90's and now Greeks around the world protest against FYROM. We have Arabs protesting the political situation in the Middle East but you won't have anyone ridicule their compatriots protesting like the FYROMIANS ridicule us.

And when you press these dickheads on the matter, they defend Zaevs policies openly as if NATO is a cure for cancer.. yet ask them what's the logic they end up with a blank look on their face..hatred for the fellow Macedonians is the order of the day.
                              I'm hearing that the recent Australian protests have hit a raw nerve with many Zaev's supporters, apparently there's been a fair bit of shit being thrown at Macedonian Australian's on Facebook from those stupid cunts...

Comment

• Pelagonija
                                • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                                I'm hearing that the recent Australian protests have hit a raw nerve with many Zaev's supporters, apparently there's been a fair bit of shit being thrown at Macedonian Australian's on Facebook from those stupid cunts...
                                Any normal mature person or any other race would be greatful for the moral support regardless whether you agree or not with the status quo. But ignorant fyrom coward girly like men shit kickers prefer to ridicule and mock people who only mean well for the people of Gay fyrom. A race with no heart, no morals.

Does anyone actually care in about anything in FYROM? It doesn't look like it.. what is this mental illness that has forsaken these people I ask myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X