• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karposh
    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
    La Verita: Zaev bought Albanian votes through UCK commander

URL:

Italian newspaper “La Verita” journalist Laris Gaiser continued with the publication of evidence in the 2014 voter bribery case where ex-Prime Minister Zoran Zaev is the first suspect. Zaev, along with his brother Vice and SDSM MP from Strumica Marjan Daskalovski, are accused of criminal association with a goal through offering a bribe to influence on the will of voters and thus influence on the final election result in favor of SDSM...
    His brother's name, Vice, would be ironic if it came as a surprise or that it was unexpected that these scumbags would behave in such a way. The English transliteration of his Macedonian name, Vitse, is a very apt way of spelling his name. Vice: immoral or wicked behaviour.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
      • Apr 2014

https://sdk.mk/index.php/dopisna-mre...nov-vo-bitola/

ИЗБЕГНАТ ИНЦИДЕНТ ПРЕД ПРОМОЦИЈАТА НА КНИГИТЕ ЗА ТОДОР АЛЕКСАНДРОВ НА БУГАРСКИОТ МИНИСТЕР КАРАКАЧАНОВ ВО БИТОЛА

Доаѓањето на бугарскиот вицепремиер и министер за одбрана Красимир Каракачанов, кој е лидер на националистичката парија ВМРО-БНД, да промовира книги за Тодор Александаров и полковник Дранго, ги разбранува духовите во Битола. Пред почетокот на промоцијата за влакно беше избегнат инцидент, а и Сојузот на борци од Битола бараше да не му се дозволи да ја промовира книгата во Битола.

„Од сознанијата што ги имаме, тој ќе зборува на тема што не одговара на интересите на македонскиот народ. Ќе зборува дека ние сме бугарски Македонци, што е спротивно на нашите интереси и на сč она што ја гради нашата земја. Ние ја поведовме НОБ, а тие сакаат да прикажат дека доброволно дошле во нашата земја, а не како окупатори. Не сакаат да сфатат дека од 25.000 жртви, 90 проценти се загинати во борба со фашистичка Бугарија. Да не се користи демократијата во други цели, кои се спротивни на нашиот интерес. Нека дојде во Битола, но не да зборува против македонските интереси“, рече Александар Трајковски, претседател на Сојузот на борци од Битола.

Каракачанов дојде во Битола да промовира книги на покана на Културниот центар „Иван Михајлов“ од Битола.

Додека Каракачанов даваше изјава за новинарите, велејќи дека историјата е јасна кој е Гоце Делчев, битолскиот музичар Славчо Спировски му се приближи и почна да му реплицира на повисок тон дека Делчев се борел за независна Македонија, а не за Бугарија. По, ваквата реакција, дел од луѓето кои беа до Каракачанов го истуркаа на страна.

„Ме истукаа како вреќа компири, па влегов во ресторанот од спротива, но добар сум“, ни изјави Спировски.
      Only hearing more and more about this "cultural centre" these days
      I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• sydney
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
        Only hearing more and more about this "cultural centre" these days
        I’d be interested to understand what else you’ve seen or heard. The private FB group was only recently created and I would bet the majority of the members (~500) would be Bulgarians. Is there a physical location of the centre? I would suggest there’s a few households that believe Macedonians are ethnic Bulgarians but that’s about it.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by sydney View Post
          I’d be interested to understand what else you’ve seen or heard. The private FB group was only recently created and I would bet the majority of the members (~500) would be Bulgarians. Is there a physical location of the centre? I would suggest there’s a few households that believe Macedonians are ethnic Bulgarians but that’s about it.
          They have a public Facebook page where they post a lot. I think there may be a physical centre in the backstreets of Bitola.
          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Gocka
            • Dec 2012

https://sdk.mk/index.php/dopisna-mre...nov-vo-bitola/

ИЗБЕГНАТ ИНЦИДЕНТ ПРЕД ПРОМОЦИЈАТА НА КНИГИТЕ ЗА ТОДОР АЛЕКСАНДРОВ НА БУГАРСКИОТ МИНИСТЕР КАРАКАЧАНОВ ВО БИТОЛА

Доаѓањето на бугарскиот вицепремиер и министер за одбрана Красимир Каракачанов, кој е лидер на националистичката парија ВМРО-БНД, да промовира книги за Тодор Александаров и полковник Дранго, ги разбранува духовите во Битола. Пред почетокот на промоцијата за влакно беше избегнат инцидент, а и Сојузот на борци од Битола бараше да не му се дозволи да ја промовира книгата во Битола.

„Од сознанијата што ги имаме, тој ќе зборува на тема што не одговара на интересите на македонскиот народ. Ќе зборува дека ние сме бугарски Македонци, што е спротивно на нашите интереси и на сč она што ја гради нашата земја. Ние ја поведовме НОБ, а тие сакаат да прикажат дека доброволно дошле во нашата земја, а не како окупатори. Не сакаат да сфатат дека од 25.000 жртви, 90 проценти се загинати во борба со фашистичка Бугарија. Да не се користи демократијата во други цели, кои се спротивни на нашиот интерес. Нека дојде во Битола, но не да зборува против македонските интереси“, рече Александар Трајковски, претседател на Сојузот на борци од Битола.

Каракачанов дојде во Битола да промовира книги на покана на Културниот центар „Иван Михајлов“ од Битола.

Додека Каракачанов даваше изјава за новинарите, велејќи дека историјата е јасна кој е Гоце Делчев, битолскиот музичар Славчо Спировски му се приближи и почна да му реплицира на повисок тон дека Делчев се борел за независна Македонија, а не за Бугарија. По, ваквата реакција, дел од луѓето кои беа до Каракачанов го истуркаа на страна.

„Ме истукаа како вреќа компири, па влегов во ресторанот од спротива, но добар сум“, ни изјави Спировски.
            So the incident summed up, Bulgarian comes to Bitola to degrade Macedonians on there own home soil. A singer says one sentence to the Bulgarian in an elevated tone. The Bulgarian's enterouge pushes the singer aside like a bag of potatoes. The singer goes to an adjacent restaurant and is thankfully ok.

Whew, we avoided WW3 by the skin of our teeth. I've heard of bigger incidents at bingo night in the old folks home.

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

Let's play that scenario out again, re-framed.

A known person who hates your family comes to your home and brings some of his friends.

You have a disagreement.

You get pushed around in your own home.

Your family (other Macedonians, media, Government), do nothing.

Shit home.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Shit people in the home.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                  Let's play that scenario out again, re-framed.

A known person who hates your family comes to your home and brings some of his friends.

You have a disagreement.

You get pushed around in your own home.

Your family (other Macedonians, media, Government), do nothing.

Shit home.
                  Homes are empty boxes without the people who live in them. Countries are dirt and sky without the people. The people are shit the home is just fine.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Shit people in the home.
                  I can always rely on you, like a rusty old pickup truck.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                    I can always rely on you, like a rusty old pickup truck.
                    More of a classic Porsche in my estimations. But yes, you can rely on me!
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Rogi
                      • Sep 2008

It's why I said home, not house. Too subtle I guess, but y'all agreed with the essence of the point made.

Comment

• Carlin
                        • Dec 2011

SDS plan to keep educated youth in Macedonia – don’t give them passports

URL:

Macedonia is running out of blank passports, said interim Interior Minister Nake Culev today. Other identity documents which are issued by the Interior Ministry are also running out, but the situation with the passports is a dramatic one, Culev warned, saying that supplies will last for only five more days.

We are reducing the issuing of passports, and this has been going on since before I was appointed. We are talking bad planning and poorly done analysis. The next shipment arrives as late as mid March.

This is a serious problem, Culev said, adding that he is in talks with the German Veridos company. Besides the bad planning, Ministry officials were also allegedly rigging a contract with Veridos, the opposition DPNE party warned recently.

Comment

• Carlin
                          • Dec 2011

Heavy snowfall cuts off Macedonians living in Gora, urgent measures sought from Albanian authorities

URL:

The Macedonian Association “Ilinden” in Tirana is demanding urgent measures from the Albanian government after snow has blocked all roads for Macedonians in Gora.

In the reaction, the Association says that snowfall in recent days has completely blocked villages in the area, in northern Albania.

As a result of the high snow cover, which is over a meter thick and the low temperatures, all roads connecting the Gora area are completely blocked. All villages are cut off from the world and there is insufficient supply of medicines in the health clinics, and there will soon be a shortage of food commodities, the reaction says.

They demand that the Albanian Government and the Municipality of Kukes take urgent measures to unblock the roads in the Gora area.

The Gora area covers nine villages inhabited by about nine thousand Macedonians.

Comment

• Carlin
                            • Dec 2011

Tonight the government is holding a session to vote on the Law on Public Prosecutor’s Office, and the “independent” VMRO-DPMNE lawmakers have already confirmed that they will support it.

They said in a statement that they had agreed to pass a law that would respect the principles of independence, the rule of law, respect for the rights of defendants, as well as those convicted and injured in criminal proceedings.

Our sincere intentions during this period were to find a solution that would ensure the functioning of the principle of the rule of law in line with European values and with the aim of preventing retaliation and ensuring justice. We call on VMRO-DPMNE to provide constructive and sustained amendments that we will support together and in the interest of the citizens to bring a legal solution in the spirit of confidence-building in the rule of law and additionally help our country in the Euro-Atlantic processes, Independent parliamentary group of VMRO-DPMNE said.

URL:

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Anyone have the legislation?
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Anyone have the legislation?
                                I found it here but couldn't get past the second word of the document...

It may have changed, that document is at least a month or two old and with all the horse trading in Macedonia, it might be very different. It's probably in Albanian now.

Comment

Working...
                                X