• Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
    Во прилепската населба “Тризла”, ќе се гради џамија
    20.08.2012 - 18:15 |

Македонија

Во ромската населба “Тризла”, во Прилеп, ќе се гради џамија. Со години заговараната идеја за изградба на верски објект наменет за муслимнските верници, станува реалност.

Објектот е влезен во деталниот урбанистички план на градот и ќе се гради онаму каде што и природно припаѓа.

- Воспоставивме традиција, која има корени со векови зашто се негува соживотот меѓу православните христијани и Ромите - муслимани, вели градоначалникто на прилеп Марјан Ристески.

Џамијата ќе го носи името на двајцата загинати бранители кај Карпалак, Веби Рушитоски и Ердоган Шабаноски, а ќе се гради со донации, потпомогнати и од ЛС Прилеп.

Денешниот втор ден од муслиманскиот празник “Рамазан Бајрам” , традиционално, на заедничка трпеза ги собра православните христијани и муслиманите од Прилеп.

Каролина Дурло
    http://www.sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/make...-gradi-dzamija

Based on that article, I don't really see that particular mosque in Prilep as an attempt to Albanianize the city. This one case actually seems legitimate because they are naming the mosque after 2 Macedonian soldiers who were killed fighting against the Albanian terrorists. Also they seem to be Roma who are building it, and finally it seems like they are not receiving funding from any group but instead are trying to gather donations from the local community.
    Last edited by Niko777; 08-20-2012, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• United MKD
      • Jul 2011

That's true. These soldiers who were brutally murdered defending Macedonian territory whether they were muslim or orthodox should being remembered for their bravery.

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

Hey I think I was right regarding my post above, because the "Islamska Verska Zaednica" of Macedonia (aka the Albanian puppets) just released a press statement in regards to this mosque in Prilep, saying that only the IVZ "has the right to build and name mosques in Macedonia".... it looks like they are trying to interfere in the construction of this mosque because they (the Albanians) haven't been consulted, they will try to Albanianize the Roma in Prilep. The media also criticized the IVZ because their press release was only written in the Albanian language.
        Last edited by Niko777; 08-21-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

As long as it isnt used for political purposes, you never know in Macedonia.
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
            Hey I think I was right regarding my post above, because the "Islamska Verska Zaednica" of Macedonia (aka the Albanian puppets) just released a press statement in regards to this mosque in Prilep, saying that only the IVZ "has the right to build and name mosques in Macedonia".... it looks like they are trying to interfere in the construction of this mosque because they (the Albanians) haven't been consulted, they will try to Albanianize the Roma in Prilep. The media also criticized the IVZ because their press release was only written in the Albanian language.
            Under Macedonian law, only the IVZ and the MOC have the right to build Mosque's and Orthodox Churches. Its a very authoritarian law that basically violates freedom of religion. Some say it prevents radical islamists and the Greek/Serb churches from interfering in Macedonia. We all know that's rubbish.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• MKPrilep
              • Mar 2009

this will be the fourth mosque for the roma in prilep,
              but the first modern looking this way.
              and I will tell you,
              they will build it faster then the new church in tocila

Да го изградиме храмот Света Петка во наÑелба Точила - YouTube

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

I caught up with some macedonian friends who are from Struga today. They just got back from holiday.

They tell me that in Struga the shiptars are "encouraged" by the Saudi's to be a bit more "extreme" in islam, and are "rewarded" $400 euro's a month by the saudi's.

The Saudi's also invest in new mosques and also school's (which focus heavily on religion) and also support shiptar businesses. Apparently a lot of macedonia is starting to look like a middle eastern country.

Hopefully one day Syria or Iran blows the shit out of Saudia Arabia

Its to bad the orthodox brotha's such as Russia, Serbia or Greece dont do the same in helping the orthodox faith survive in macedonia
                The Macedonians are alone, but thats nothing new.....

Comment

• United MKD
                  • Jul 2011

^ Heard the exact same thing from my cousin that got back from Struga also. Scary.

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

That's what happens when a country has no laws. In other country's there is serious consequences if you build without a permit, or if you don't follow the urban plan of an area. In Macedonia however, Albanians can do as they please, they can build mosques in areas where they are not supposed to, they can build minarets as high as they want, and any organization or foreign country can fund it with no questioning. Is this anyway to run a country?

Comment

• Stojacanec
                      • Dec 2009

Is there a Major or a council there? I can't even widen my driveway without getting council approval. But they allow these Shiptari to do how they please.

Shiptari thrive in places with no laws and the Macedonians give them free reign. How stupid!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

Renaming streets an issue in Macedonia, region

30/08/2012

Some municipalities are renaming of streets, squares, schools and bridges to recognise national or ethnic heroes, but the proposals sometimes spark debate.

By Misko Taleski for Southeast European Times in Skopje -- 30/08/12

Many streets in Gostivar may be renamed. [Miki Trajkovski/SETimes]

Macedonia's inspectorate for local government has rejected an effort by Gostivar's mayor to rename public spaces after controversial figures, including Nazi collaborator Dzemail Hasani (Dzemo Hasa) who conducted massacres against the local population in WWII.

The controversy is part of a larger effort throughout Macedonia, where the two largest Albanian parties are proposing to rename hundreds of streets after ethnic Albanian heroes.

Vanco Sehtanski, director of the inspectorate, told SETimes that the effort by Mayor Rufi Osmani and the city's Albanian population is contrary to the constitution and legal norms.

The Macedonian parliament is expected to review the proposal. Gostivar streets could be renamed only through implementation of the Badenter rule, which demands a majority of votes from an ethnic minority for a proposal to be adopted.

"Everywhere the Badenter majority rule is not respected, we nullify the decision and make it legally inapplicable," Sehtanski said.

"There is disharmony between the existing street names with the real situation on the ground which comes from the [town's] ethnic composition. Postponing [the renaming] cannot be tolerated anymore," Fadilj Zendeli, president of the Gostivar municipal council, said.

The Democratic Union for Integration (DUI) and the Democratic Party of Albanians (DPA) are leading efforts to rename streets and landmarks. As many as 50 streets would be renamed in Skopje, with writer Ismail Kadare and former Albania Prime Minister Hasan Prishtina among those who could be honoured.

Struga officials plan to rename streets for Albanian heroes as well. "If we do not reach a joint agreement, the streets, squares and bridges will first be numbered and then we will rename them upon agreement," Mayor Ramiz Merko said.

Some oppose the idea, however, saying that the renaming can only inflame ethnic tensions.

"It is absurd to change a name of a street named after an anti-fascist fighter [to the name of] a fascist who caused rivers of blood among all ethnicities here," Velko Stefanovski, 67, retiree and a resident of Gostivar, told SETimes.

The issue has been part of a wider debate in the region. An ongoing debate in Serbia concerns the request for equal treatment of Chetniks, who also collaborated with the Nazis, and the rights of their descendants with those of anti-fascist partisans.

The postal service in Stara Pazova, Serbia, delivers letters to a street renamed for Ratko Mladic, though the change is not officially approved.

"The fact that the municipality says such a street does not exist is a lie and is foolish," Slavko Rudakijevic, a 53-year old resident of Stara Pazova who renamed the street, said.

In south Serbia, ethnic tensions flared last January after the local government renamed 17 streets with names of UCK fighters and Albanian historical figures.

"Such decisions will change nothing. The co-ordinating council will not let the citizens be hostages of the 1990s. Local politicians should solve existential problems rather than provoke," Milan Markovic, former minister for human and minority rights, told SETimes.
                        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

more examples of errosion of sovereignity.Who is the majority its macedonian so if we don't allow it they shouldn't be rennaming places.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

In the past week, the following events took place in Macedonia:

- 4 elementary schools in Skopje were officially renamed after past Albanian Prime Ministers and UCK terrorists

- The main boulevard in Gostivar was renamed after a WWII Albanian nationalist and Nazi collaborator

- The new school year was marked on Monday with the Albanian national anthem in schools in Tetovo region.

That is all!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                              That is all!
                              If that happened over a 10 year period it would be enough for anarchy. But over 7 days ... well, it would mean the sheep might bleat a little louder than normal for a moment.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Good point RTG ,i'm beginning to see it like an omen of bad things to come to macedonia.They hardly are doing anthing to prevent or stop it.They are ignoring it hoping it would go away.The dfence minister says it's a way to reconciliation.When i heard that i nearly fell of my chair.How far does one have to go to take any notice.I think it's all part of
                                the capitulation process & loss of soveregnity in other words the govt is just giving in.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X