X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedAndYellowBlood
    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    Buy him a Hawthorn membership. He'll be forever in your debt.
    Go the hawks!
    Ill send one out in the post
    MACEDONIA IS FOR MACEDONIANS

Comment

• RedAndYellowBlood
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      I can do fuck all for you R&Y but fuck all, actually holds far more currency compared to the damage UMD does through your patronage of those kurvi.
      I don't get it..
      What exactly are they doing that's so bad?

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by RedAndYellowBlood View Post
        I don't get it..
        What exactly are they doing that's so bad?
        There is a thread on this forum about the UMD I believe its a sticky. They have said and done some very very questionable things. Please do not send them anymore money. Save it put it aside, join operation sonce and use it yourself to do something good.

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

TM,

I still feel like taking pride in other peoples misery is not becoming of a good patriot. As a Christian I feel bad for the greeks, they are going to be going through hell for a long time, does it serve them right, that is Gods decision not mine. Do I despise them? That is a sin i have to commit but wishing misery and pain upon them I will not. They brought pain and suffering to my people but is there a better way to show them who we are than to not act the same toward them? Its easy to just return the favor but its difficult to be civil with incivility.

One of the things that I take much pride in as a Macedonian is that the Vojvodi had such strong rules about ethics. In a time when our enemies pillaged and raped our heroes did not, they fought but they were not animals and they were a class above their time. I would like that tradition to continue. I don't ever want people to look back on us and say that we were animals like the greeks.

If you feel it is useful and necessary than who am I to complain but just keep my words in mind.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

What the words "Greece" and "Greek" mean today?

Well, I'm feeling Greek today.
            [translation - I don't want to work and I want someone else to subsidise my laziness]
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• RedAndYellowBlood
              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
              There is a thread on this forum about the UMD I believe its a sticky. They have said and done some very very questionable things. Please do not send them anymore money. Save it put it aside, join operation sonce and use it yourself to do something good.
              Thanks mate, ill go look into it now.
              As I said before, I am 100% for operation sonce.
              My partner works for a large printing company so I could organise discounted printing should we need to make pamphlets etc...

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

Well, I'm feeling Greek today.
                [translation - I don't want to work and I want someone else to subsidise my laziness]
                Yeah that's pretty accurate. I watched a CNN special on modern greece about their financial disaster and they had fingers pointed in every direction except towards themselves. They truly take the victim role to a whole new level.
                Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

My Greek ate all the grass out back.
                  [My goat ate all the grass out back]

I feel like Greek food today.
                  [I feel like food from anywhere in the Mediterranean with a predominantly Turkish influence.]

I didn't do it, it was them.
                  [I am Greek, I did it.]
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by RedAndYellowBlood View Post
                    Thanks mate, ill go look into it now.
                    As I said before, I am 100% for operation sonce.
                    My partner works for a large printing company so I could organise discounted printing should we need to make pamphlets etc...
                    Do they produce stickers as well? Would be pretty cool to get some designs up in regards to operation sonce and transform them into stickers.

My Greek ate all the grass out back.
                    [My goat ate all the grass out back]

I feel like Greek food today.
                    [I feel like food from anywhere in the Mediterranean with a predominantly Turkish influence.]

I didn't do it, it was them.
                    [I am Greek, I did it.]
                    Lol this one always makes me laugh. Some Greek I used to know would say that the 'Turks stole the blueprints for Turkish bread/coffee/etc.'

So who's celebrating 'Greek' Easter this year? lol.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Lol this one always makes me laugh. Some Greek I used to know would say that the 'Turks stole the blueprints for Turkish bread/coffee/etc.'
                      Hahaha I didn't know bread and coffee required blueprints

I'm having greek tonight - thinking of having fried rice and a couple of heinekens - thats greek right?
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        Hahaha I didn't know bread and coffee required blueprints

I'm having greek tonight - thinking of having fried rice and a couple of heinekens - thats greek right?
                        Me neither, but perhaps the 'Greek' way is to cook using blueprint designs. Maybe I should've told this bloke that it's called a recipe. He was a bit of a block-head though.

Sure is, can't get more Greek than that. Even having a meat pie and a Carlton Draught at the footy these days is considered a Greek delicacy.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Me neither, but perhaps the 'Greek' way is to cook using blueprint designs. Maybe I should've told this bloke that it's called a recipe. He was a bit of a block-head though.

Sure is, can't get more Greek than that. Even having a meat pie and a Carlton Draught at the footy these days is considered a Greek delicacy.
                          Yeah, a Japanese friend once explained how they stole the blueprints for sushi from the Greeks many, many olympiads ago.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Blue(&White)prints ?
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              Yeah, a Japanese friend once explained how they stole the blueprints for sushi from the Greeks many, many olympiads ago.
                              Back in the days where Zeus and Poseidon roamed the cobbled streets of Atina. Creative bunch they are lol.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                                • Jan 2010

Blue(&White)prints ?
                                Yes that's right Risto. The English word 'blueprints' is extracted from the ancient Greek flag, which apparently the East India Company stole the blueprints for in the late 17th century.

Comment

Working...
                                X