X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mklion View Post
    The main issue Macedonians will have is if the EU forces them to settle migrants in the country whom are mainly Muslim.
    This has been my prediction for some time now.
    Ristodamus is never wrong!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Carlin
      • Dec 2011

The following was a post from Onur from 2010.

Originally posted by Onur View Post

I think Macedonia today, pays the price of Tito`s decision to expel around ~170.000 Torbeshi and the Turks in 1950-1960s to Turkey, which changed the demographics of the country in favor of the Albanians.

In the end, Tito expelled the people who would never have nationalistic demands and these expulsions caused Albanians to become biggest minority but Albanians surely have these kind of demands because you have borders with Albania and Kosovo.

I had a conversation with a Turkish teacher from Macedonia last week. She is an active member of a Turkish association in Macedonia and she was on Turkish tv channels b4, spoke about the difficulties of Turkish minority in Macedonia. She said that her hometown is Debar and she studied pedagogy and education in an university in Istanbul and returned to the Macedonia again to be useful for her own people and community. She said that there is no Turkish school in Debar anymore and she had to move to Skopje to be able to work in a Turkish language school. She said that they`ve met with the education ministry in Macedonia on behalf of her association and they spoke about the Turkish schools in Bitola and Debar. When they ask about the situation of Turkish schools in these cities, the officer of education ministry blatantly answered to them like "Isn't the Turkish soup operas enough for you?".

It`s ridicules!!! and she said that the administrator in education ministry was Albanian.

So she basically said that Turkish children in Macedonia are kinda encouraged to study in Albanian because there is no Turkish schools even in Debar or in places where Turkish people still more than Albanians, there is no Turkish schools but there is Albanian one. Therefor, Turkish teacher said that they are trying to warn Turkish people to prevent sending their kids in Albanian schools and try to convince people for sending them to Macedonian one instead of Albanian and they are trying to open Turkish language courses in Debar and Bitola by hoping that it would help their desperate situation.

She also told me the falsifications of Albanian officers in the previous census. She said that Albanian officers purposely used regular pencils when they counted Torbeshi and the Turks in their home and then they erased their ethnicity mark and changed it to Albanian option with ball-point pen afterward.

She said that they are working hard for the next census in Macedonia to prevent such stuff but she said that Albanians are even deliberately trying to marry with the Turks and Torbesh, instead of other Albanians, to be able to convince them and even their family to declare themselves as Albanian in the census.

Her last words was that they are trying to keep Turkish spirit alive in Macedonia which is under huge Albanian pressure in every area. She said that Turkish community never felt such a pressure from Macedonians themselves and they are largely neglected in everywhere like it was/is only the Albanians as the minority in Macedonia but not Turks.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
        The following was a post from Onur from 2010.
        I had no idea Tito expelled Macedonian Muslims and Turks, can I get some more info on this? I had noticed a decrease in the number of people declaring themselves to be Turkish in Tetovo in the early years of communism but I put this down more to identity change amongst the local Albanians.

Also this is a great example of how Albanians are correlating Islam with Albanian identity in the Republic of Macedonia. They want all Muslims attending Albanian schools, they are associating being Muslim with being Albanian in the vein of to be Muslim was to once be Turk.
        I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Speaker of North Macedonia's Parliament Talat Xhaferi awarded for his contributions to a Greater Albania on Live TV

VIDEO: https://a1on.mk/archives/1061154

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

One day someone will be awarded for their contribution to a greater Macedonia. But it won't happen in North Macedonia.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

It's a good thing he wasn't working towards a united Macedonia - that would have been in direct violation of the Prespa agreement

Comment

• VMRO
                • Sep 2008

It will look great among his countless other fake maps and Albanian flags in his government office.
                Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Gocka
                  • Dec 2012

Leaders and diplomats from around the region attended the ceremonial opening of a new highway connecting the capital of Kosovo and North Macedonia, with the Kosovo President calling it a dream come true.

Well look at that we now have a more efficient means to Albanize North Fyromdonia.

And its named after a former terrorist to boot. Brilliant!

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                    https://balkaninsight.com/2019/05/29...-with-fanfare/

Well look at that we now have a more efficient means to Albanize North Fyromdonia.

And its named after a former terrorist to boot. Brilliant!
                    I called it the Greater Albania highway. On the Macedonian side construction has already started on a new highway from Ohrid to Gostivar, which will connect to Tetovo-Skopje-Prishtina.

Comment

• Gocka
                      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                      I called it the Greater Albania highway. On the Macedonian side construction has already started on a new highway from Ohrid to Gostivar, which will connect to Tetovo-Skopje-Prishtina.
                      A state funded project that explicitly helps the Albanians conduct business amongst themselves, travel more freely through their territories, and the plans for new highways will help them expand into other areas. How many Macedonians are going to travel to Kosovo. How many Macedonians from ohrid need to go to gostivar. This will strengthen Albanian commerce which is how they take over. Looks like Ohrid will suffer the same fate as struga. First control all the commerce then buy up all the property.

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Turkey successfully builds minaret illegally in a foreign country
                        New minaret in the center of Ohrid is a step closer to fully Albanianizing the city

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

Turkish Embassy Reveals: Erdogan will open the mosque in Ohrid, the project was his personal dream

My question is this, will Macedonians protest his arrival? Or greet him with Turkish/Albanian and ventilator flags?

Source: https://www.ohridnews.com/ambasada-n...na-otvora-eto/

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                            • Apr 2014

I always brought this up whenever Macedonians idolised Erdogan for his initial stance against the name-change.
                            I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Carlin
                              • Dec 2011

Angry at the prospect of EU “decoupling” from Macedonia, some Albanians call for Greater Albania

URL:

The possibility that Macedonia will be allowed to open EU accession talks while Albania will be held back sparked angry reactions in Albania.

Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama wrote a testy tweet aimed at Macedonian President Stevo Pendarovski, who openly endorsed the idea of “decoupling” the two countries, and reminded him of the help Albania provided to get him and Zoran Zaev elected.

Some Albanian commentators are going a step further, announcing that if the country is blocked in its EU integration it’s best option will be to push for the unification of Albanians in the Balkans and the creation of Greater Albania.

If Albania and Macedonia’s bid for EU is decoupled, Balkans will change. Albanians might try some different integration. Create internal market, demand federalisation of Macedonia and Kosovo + Albania create a federal Union. What is left for Albania and Kosovo remains to be seen, is a typical such call, in this case issued by Albanian PhD candidate in Germany Abit Hoxha.

Other Albanian commentators like Agon Maliqi say that the decoupling means that Albania will never be invited to open EU accession talks. And former British Europe Minister Dennis MacShane attributed the decoupling idea to European “anti-Muslim ethno nationalism”.

Last edited by Carlin; 06-16-2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Niko777
                                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                                The possibility that Macedonia will be allowed to open EU accession talks while Albania will be held back sparked angry reactions in Albania.
                                In other words, we should allow Albania to drag down North Macedonia so that Albanians don't feel left behind.

Comment

Working...
                                X